[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking dare you "robots" to complain to this disabled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: veteran.jpg (25KB, 345x234px) Image search: [Google]
veteran.jpg
25KB, 345x234px
This man lost both of his legs and an arm for his country, and here you neets are complaining about how hard your life is...explain yourself
>>
>>38899684
Look at that goyim, he died for Israel. What a schmuck. Smart robots will never throw their lives away for the Jews.
>>
>that T-shirt
fucking funny, sure is looking like a "real man" with his whole one limb
>>
>>38899684
>for his country
for the jews*
>>
Tell me how exactly he did anything for his country.
>>
>>38899684
He lost his ability to walk because his enemies got the best of him.
I lost my abilitiy to live a normal life because my upbringing, genetics and environment got the best of me.
>>
WELLLLCOOOOOMMEEEE TOOO THE SOLDIER SIIDDDEEE

WHERE THERES NO ONE HERE BUT MEEEE

PEEEOOOPLLEEEEEEEEEE

ALLL GROW UP TO DIIIEEEEEE

THERE IS NO ONE HERE BUT MEE
>>
>>38899684
oh yes, how fucking noble of him! like i give a shit retard. if you want to be cannon fodder for some jew's agenda then go ahead. but don't complain when you come back home with your limbs blown off and you find out your wife was secretly fucking another man on the side when you knew exactly what you were getting into.
>>
>>38899684

He fought for the jews. I couldn't care less if I tried.
>>
File: 7ktKoTx.png (74KB, 218x255px)
7ktKoTx.png
74KB, 218x255px
>for his country

really shit bait and yet it seems to have worked
>>
So this guy decides to fight for "the safety of his country", halfway across the world, against a people with zero ability to project even the tiniest amount of force across an ocean.

He lost his legs fighting in Afghanistan, a country that has been at war for the last 2500 years, fighting a people that knows nothing but war. Fighting against an enemy that has no ability to hurt you, that throws stones against you while you fire back with million-dollar rockets.

And for what? What exactly has America achieved in Afghanistan? The Taliban still owns a third of the country and is waxing in strength, Bin Laden has been replaced by Al Baghdadi, Mullah Omar by Mullah Rasul.

Yeah, I have literally zero respect for this idiot.
>>
>>38899827
He sacrificed his ability to walk and do most human activities
>>
>>38899992

>logic

how does him not being able to walk help anybody?
>>
File: euya2sy.jpg (30KB, 477x477px)
euya2sy.jpg
30KB, 477x477px
>>38899992
Fuck walking lmao
>>
>>38899992
For a paycheck, not his country.
>>
>>38899684
>for his country
He's Israeli?
>>
File: eurofeels.png (378KB, 960x768px)
eurofeels.png
378KB, 960x768px
>>38900094
Oh my god, holy shit top kek
>>
File: allahu pepe.png (70KB, 440x470px)
allahu pepe.png
70KB, 440x470px
>>38899861
PEOPLEEEEEEEEE ALL GROW UP TO DIEEEEEEEEE
THERE IS NO ONE HERE BUT MEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>real men wear purple
>implying only a real man gets hurt in combat
>disregarding snipers
>disregarding safety precautions and standards to not get buttfucked by an IED
>disregarding the fact Abdul outsmarted you by stuffing explosives up a goat's ass
>heavily implying you don't have to be a fucking retard to get one of these
>implying this guy didn't get his buddies in a risky situation because he got injured
>implying he won't enjoy the rest of his life being drowned in compliments, trying out new advances in technological innovations and welfare all provided by working class citizens
>implying it takes bravery to be shot by an enemy, disregarding any kind of training, or tactical experience
>>
Why the fuck does he not just get prosthetics?

Or is the government far too cucked?
>>
>>38899684
im sorry he had his welfare queen status redacted
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 389x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 389x366px
>>38899684
>This man lost both of his legs and an arm for his country
And HE'S STILL a fucking Chad. Fuck him. I wish his head got blown off too.
>>
>>38899684
He didn't protect anyone. Actually, his goals were to kill. Are the Americans being attcked? Nope, didn't think so, therefore no one was being protected. He gave his limbs so the government have fun watching sand nigger get shot. The U.S. doesn't truly care about Afghanistan being corrupt, they just use it as a personal playground.
>>
>>38899684
The Army is for imperialists, fuck them
>>38899992
Not really no, he joined probably for money or something, and got injured
>>
>>38899684
i can complain all i want you fucking nigger.
>oh no people have it harder than you
cool i didnt fucking ask
im complaining because that's what humans like to fucking do
kys op you're an autismo
>>
>>38899684
Lives are not all homogenous. Ever heard the quote:
>the same boiling water that hardens an egg, softens noodles
>>
>>38899684
He was stupid enough to serve the jews, this is what happens when you do.
>>
>>38900420
He's cut off above both knees and has only one arm to balance himself. He'd fall over often and get tired often; it's not worth the effort.

And it'd probably hurt alot.
>>
>>38900570
>pretty face and big dick
>this kills the robot
>>
>>38899684
nobody forced him to go to war
>>
>>38899684
I rather lose both of my legs than live with my schizophrenia
>>
>>38900906
This
>>38899684
Mental illness is just as debilitating as physical illness. It's just not as visible
>>
>>38899684
Dumbarse Chad loses his legs fighting for Israel and oil. And now he's going to live out his days soaking up cushy benefits. Fuck him, would've been braver to die.
>>
>dare me
Sure, what would he do about it?
>>
>>38899684
I wouldn't be happy if I was rich and happily married. I wouldn't be happy if I was fully paralyzed.
>>
File: 14975012087113.jpg (25KB, 468x342px) Image search: [Google]
14975012087113.jpg
25KB, 468x342px
>>38899684
Is not a pissing content, on top of that it was his fault for not avoiding being drafted like everyone else does. Two legs and an arm for great israel.
0/10 for bait
>>
>>38899684
hey at least i can walk. But yeah poor guy losing 3 of his fucking limbs just for a country of people who really dont give a shit.
>>
File: 3djew.png (135KB, 535x538px) Image search: [Google]
3djew.png
135KB, 535x538px
for his (((country)))
>>
>>38899684

Well if you really want me to complain I'd say that even now in his crippledness he still got to experience non-crippledness. I've been born crippled and handicapped and had to deal with it all my life.

He still probably had a lot of opportunities I never got. I got rejected by the military actually. I don't feel much real sympathy from the people who think they're better than me, telling me I can't do what they do and prove it by getting their asses torn to bits.

I respect vets. But I don't worship them either. Especially when they act like assholes to the people who are paying their salaries to protect them. Which seems to be the case with too many dudes joining the military just to prove how tough they are like a fucking meme.

Again, I'm only saying this because OP asked.
>>
>>38899684
Oh but i bet he can get stacy whenever he wants, fuck him.
>>
>>38899684
Why would I? He has suffered, so that I can be mentally ill without being executed by our not so empathetic enemies.
>>
>>38899992
He was stupid enough to do so.
>>
>>38899684
he looks like a fag, probably lost his legs by trying to resist his buddys`s cocks
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.