[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow you wake up and you are the last remaining human male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 1499720395969.jpg (881KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499720395969.jpg
881KB, 1280x720px
Tomorrow you wake up and you are the last remaining human male on Earth.

All the women are still around but every guy except you just poofed.

How would your life change after that?
>>
>>38899493
>he wouldn't immediately off himself, causing the human race to go extinct

normies get OUT pls
>>
I'd rejoice because maybe my niece will have sex with me now.
>>
>>38899493
rig a makeshift explosive and attach it to my penis so that the women can't imprison me and milk me for my semen, then make increasingly absurd demands from them in order to receive my seed
>>
I mean, if we are ignoring all of the loss of jobs in manufacture, STEM, construction, and mining etc and just focusing on the 'feels' side, I think things would be very turbulent. I suppose at first I would be very sad at the disappearance of all my male family members. After which, it would be a case of becoming famous by being the last male alive You would wonder what the women of the world would do. They would have to do some mad science to repopulate etc.

In short, this post is autistic and so are you, OP
>>
File: 1498256581830.png (40KB, 133x118px) Image search: [Google]
1498256581830.png
40KB, 133x118px
>>38899590
You have entered, The No-Fun Zone.
>>
File: the nut glowing eyes.jpg (126KB, 965x952px) Image search: [Google]
the nut glowing eyes.jpg
126KB, 965x952px
>>38899573
>milk me for my semen
that's my fetish.
Would just have allow them to put me into some kind of holding device while they drain me, as long as it's not painful.

But honestly, would probably go outside since most of the internet and electricity would slow down significantly because a large part of the population has disappeared. Or would start a massive garden/farm and work at my own pace to survive, since food would become more and more scarce.
Also would try and take all commodities I would come across.
>>
It'd be pure chaos for years. Women would lose their shit, infrastructure would crumble, there would be mass suicide, society would revert thousands of years. Feminism would reach a breaking out and completely collapse once they realize how bad the world is without men.

Women would probably try and enslave you for the sake of saving humanity so you need to leverage your own life against them then maybe you can become their leader and be king of the new world and constantly procreate. You will be the new father of mankind, maybe you can make a new religion and say shit like "God removed all men except me because I am the chosen one, I am god." and create the new morals of the world, for better or worse. Maybe you can be a selective fuck and only breed with certain women to make a bunch of features and characteristics go extinct. Hell you would have the power to eliminate all other races except one, that's insane. Imagine if only White people existed a couple centuries from now and with your new religion you made it so the rare Negroid baby from the leftover DNA is killed. Imagine breeding out tall women or smart women or roasties or girls with small/big tits. You have the power to complete alter humans forever.
>>
File: republic of dave.jpg (144KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
republic of dave.jpg
144KB, 800x572px
>>38899493
Start my own massive version of the republic of Dave.
>>
You'll be zerg rushed by women, comfortably imprisoned and used as a breeding stud. Your job would be to ejaculate as much as possible
>>
File: oooo wojak glowing eyes.jpg (5KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
oooo wojak glowing eyes.jpg
5KB, 224x250px
>>38899987
>comfortably imprisoned and used as a breeding stud.
yes.
YES.
dick status: diamond
>>
File: Y the last man 45.jpg (59KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
Y the last man 45.jpg
59KB, 400x615px
>>38899590
>>38899678

It's funny because Y: The Last Man addresses exactly these issues: society grinds to a halt and erodes spectacularly because 90% of the menial laborers and specialized industries were occupied by men. It's a good series def would recommend.
>>
>>38899493
Well for the first two weeks nothing would change because I just went to the store and have my fortnight of food. Past that I cant say. I live in Florida so my trusty shotgun and my stand your ground laws will keep them at bay until someone with real power contacts me.I would just hitch my self to the richest most dominant girl that I can and enjoy my life. She would likely milk me constantly but I wouldn't care because all my fetishes would be met.
>>
Plot twist: I become a super saiyan, and wipe out all women because I hate toxic roasties.
>>
Dads gone
Friends gone
Teachers are gone
Cant play games since programmers are gone
Electricity is out cause workers are gone
But hey at least i still have my shotgun
>>
File: 1502029348091.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502029348091.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
I'd still probably be a khv for the rest of my life.
>>
>>38899493
>roasties remembering that sperm banks exist

Well, I'm not needed after all
>>
You would have even less chance of getting laid than you do now.

They need all of your sperm for in vitro fertilization to have any chance of enough offspring in the next generation to keep any kind of society going.

Any load you blow inside some qt wastes a bunch of sperm they could split 100 ways in the lab.

They will chain you up and torture you unless you jerk off into a cup as many times a day as you can. MAYBE you get a hand job every so often just to keep the sperm flowing...but your johnson isn't seeing the inside of a vagina, ever.
>>
Considering that there are probably millions of mens' sperm already frozen in sperm banks which will remain regardless of said mens' continued existence, I likely won't be needed for reproductive purposes. But I bet in a few years, when a lot of young women start turning 18 or so, there will be at least a handful who are curious enough about sex to fuck me.
>>
>>38899493
>my small amount of friends is gone
>Father and grandfather aren't around
>Online teammates will be even shittier players, matchmaking times for old games will be even more atrocious
>/r9k/ post quality and post speed drops drastically
Worst day of my life tea be ache
>>
I would become a predator. Hunting the remaining tribes of women in the night. I would kidnap the cutest ones and impregnate them while slaughtering the hags. I would endlessly travel from place to place murdering and raping until I can't continue.
>>
File: 1501994878003.jpg (745KB, 1100x949px) Image search: [Google]
1501994878003.jpg
745KB, 1100x949px
>>38899493
I would still be blamed for all the problems in the world, it would just be more public and Id have to turn off notifications since I would be tagged in literally every post by every female on the planet blaming me for holding them back.
>>
>>38901794
Bullshit, they'd get viable cloning going within a few years and then you'd be the savior of humanity.
>>
>>38903560
Dont kid your self women wouldnt do that theyre too stupid
>>
>>38899539
exactly
kill self, permanently BTFO all roasties
>>
>>38903853
But then you won't be around to mine salt.
>>
>>38899987
what happens in three generations when everyone is inbreed to shit
>>
File: 1496119317205.jpg (280KB, 876x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1496119317205.jpg
280KB, 876x1150px
>go incognito and disguise myself as a woman
>use my superior intellect and rise to power
>make a video pointing out the irony that a man still rules over them in a world with no men
>show this video at my funeral after 60+ years of leading the world
>>
>>38899493
While this might be a fantasy for most it's actually a shitty combo because literally all entertainment would go to shit. Then feminism would literally just take over the globe and you would probably just get tortured and milked. After a while inbreeding happens
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.