[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy goes to event with his wife and best friend >Best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: eELGpAw.png (368KB, 570x500px) Image search: [Google]
eELGpAw.png
368KB, 570x500px
>Guy goes to event with his wife and best friend
>Best friend gets his wife drunk and fucks her
>Other streamers join in
>His best friend brags about fucking his wife
>Gives a half assed apology after being pressured by others
>The cuck takes back his wife and all is forgiven
>The whore calls it a mistake and says that she loves him
>>
>>38899240
>being a "streamer"
>Your "profession" is literally being a useless beta man child
>you're surprised when he turns out to be a beta cuck

What the fuck were you expecting from a grown man who lives off donation for playing video games
>>
>>38899332
"I'm starting to realize that my friends aren't all that nice... nor is my girlfriend"

- Sam

Have some feelings for the guy whose wife fucked several men. I can't believe he took her back
>>
Wish I was there. I would have beat him after fucking his wife.
>>
>>38899332
bruh any of us would kill to make a living off of streaming. is there a better job out there for a neet?
>>
who is this?

origintoliboli
>>
How did that beta goblin get such a cute wife? I know they're mormons, but still: he's fucked an 8/10 and we're virgins.
>>
>>38899586
You're not a neet if you get a job silly.
>>
>>38899622
Dude she's average looking
>>
>>38899240
Did this really happen? what the fuck...
I need source on that.
>>
>>38899240
dude its just female sexuality stop being so possessive.

This is what I imagine a feminist would say she would also go on about how evil male sexuality is.
>>
>>38900016
Look up games done quick Tolki and Sam drama
>>
File: 1500044680759.png (369KB, 599x593px)
1500044680759.png
369KB, 599x593px
Guess it's a bad day in normieland.
>>
>>38899946
Average looking is a benefit, it means Chad won't be after her. Plus, she's not a normie.
>>
>>38900148
Only fat and disgusting looking women are not normies.
>>
>>38900148
>bf
>fucks his best friend

Sure sound like a typical Normie whore
>>
>>38899240
>>38899332
it's one thing to be a streamer, since a couple are actually alright. this guy is cucked as fuck though, literally. he had no reason to take her back. No idea who this guy is, but you have to be beyond saving if you do this kind of shit.
even the omegas on /r9k/ that are kissless virgins are above this, since at least you're all on par with MGTOWs. with the direction that normies are headed, I'm surprised there isn't more shitposting about how cucked some of these faggots are.
>>
>>38900205
ALL women ae Normies
>>
>>38899240
Depends on if she wanted it or not. Two options. Rape charges against every man she fucked or divorce. Her choice.
>>
Women will always try to cuck non-chads. They're never happy with the men they are with if he's not a turbochad and always start resenting them.
>>
>>38899480
>Have some feelings for the guy whose wife fucked several men. I can't believe he took her back
Why?
I'd feel for him if he didn't take her back but he did, so he's a cuck and now that she knows she can get away with it she'll just do it more, any guy who takes back a cheating woman is a moron who deserves to be cheated on.
>>
maybe he should have listened to some patrice o'neal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5mDpIWQUgU
>>
>>38900376
>nigger telling you to be an uneducated dead beat
>>
there's a whole sub plebbit on this shit, take it there

they already all made up, she's fat now so no one cares anymore
>>
I think being a virgin isn't as bad as going through something like this.
>>
>>38899622
>8/10

raise your standards a bit man
>>
>>38900406
>nigger warning people of the scam that is the college system

it's only good for the piece of paper its printed on and the "experience" since most Shit can be taught outside of college, in less time and cheaper.
>>
>>38900461
If he's on /r9k/ it's probably better for him to keep them low in the first place.
>>
>letting your wife room with 3 horny nerds

It's like be wanted to get cucked
>>
>>38899480
Cucks are beneath vermin.
If I could kill a cuck, I would gladly kill them over anything.
>>
>>38899240
friend of mine from high school raped by guy she met on craigs list. she let me and another friend watch over skype and didn't tell him the camera was on. they spent half an hour talking and getting high together. her interest in him started to wane when he tried to flirt with her, and we both knew she probably rethinking to sleep with him. guy goes berserk after she pushed him away when he tried to kiss her. slapped her and start stripping her clothes off. she started yelling and he grabbed her and started choking her. shit was scary as fuck and both of us were too scared to do anything. guy eventually started raping her and I just started jacking off. don't know what friend was doing, but he stopped typing so I assume he did also. lasted less than 10 minutes and he nutted inside of her. guy left, our friend started crying. after a few minutes I guess she realize the camera was on and shut it off. she ignored us for a week before sending a message saying we were assholes for not calling the police and made threats to "tell on us" and convince the police that we set her up. we talked her down and haven't talked about it again since then.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.