[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you participate in single cooking classes, dancing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1501955278760.jpg (176KB, 618x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501955278760.jpg
176KB, 618x850px
Why don't you participate in single cooking classes, dancing classes or evening language classes? There are often more women than men and it should be easy to pic up some shy girl that is like you
>>
File: 1481502805795.png (419KB, 379x611px) Image search: [Google]
1481502805795.png
419KB, 379x611px
I took art classes but they all just assumed I was gay and treated me like one of the gals
>>
>>38899039
Because I'm anti social, you normie
>>
>>38899069
Continue and become one of them anon.
>>
>>38899069
same i take art classes in uni. its like 1:3 male to female ratio but none of the women ever talk to me
>>
>>38899039
>paying money to learn how to cook and learn a language

Nice one Shlomo. Download a language app and learn French in 4 months at home. As for cooking, buy some pots n pans and download a recipie. Not hard, start simple like spaghetti.
>>
File: 1494947742080.gif (397KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494947742080.gif
397KB, 700x625px
>>38899095
I do think it helps with socializing at least. I don't get nervous around women anymore

>>38899102
in my experience its one of the few situations where you can get away with being the quiet type and they approach you
>>
>implying you need love and it's not just a way for "them" to steal more money
Love is not a bond between people that support eachother until the end. Its just an instinct, Like when you desperatly need to shit you dont care if you look silly running or make any sounds shitting you just need to get it over with. And once youre done its gone no matter if you made it in time or shat your pants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.