[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your ideal girl has browsed /r9k/ at some point >she used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: HCSTT.jpg (76KB, 595x468px) Image search: [Google]
HCSTT.jpg
76KB, 595x468px
>your ideal girl has browsed /r9k/ at some point
>she used to spend all the time desperately searching for you until she just gave up completely, trying to accept that she would be alone for the rest of her life
>>
good luck finding her if shes given up and spends all day in her room
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (59KB, 620x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
59KB, 620x457px
>>38898961
Oh please.
>your ideal girl MAYBE browsed this shithole for about 10 seconds
>if she somehow lasted longer than that then she would likely avoid revealing her gender
>if the both of you were somehow dumb enough to lurk a thread where she could share/accept contact information, there's no guarantee that you'd even get a reply
>if you somehow did get her contact info before the thread 404ed, you'd somehow have to distinguish yourself from the literally hundreds of other thirsty fuckers who added her
>>
>>38898961

you dont want her to be your ideal girl

well at least you are not a faggot so i wish you gl anyway
>>
>>38898961
>implying anyone would desperately search for me or want me
My ideal gf (male) would go date someone else instead of me
>>
>>38898961
My ideal girl is the opposite of that. She probably wouldn't even be on this site. She takes what she wants and owns any space she happens to inhabit at that point in time. She plainly states her wants and doesn't take no for an answer expecting me to get her what she wants not even giving the idea that I don't want to a single thought.

Therefore if she couldn't "find" me she would just grab some other chucklefuck until he got fed up and left.
>>
>>38898961
None girl from my country and my race have ever browse this board, retard
>>
>>38898961
Why would you EVER give up, knowing you have the chance of a lifetime? DON'T GIVE UP!
>>
File: 1489395041231.png (21KB, 102x146px) Image search: [Google]
1489395041231.png
21KB, 102x146px
I'm the same but a boy.
Tfw no ideal bf
>>
if i knew some brazilian girl that visits r9k i'd be pretty staggered
>>
>>38898961
>my ideal gf could be reading this
Better be safe
Discord: Jellybug
>>
>Implying theres someone out there for me

Thx god, you uh forgot to make my other half thou
>>
>>38898961
I'm too fat and broke for love, fat broke girls here don't even want me.
>>
>>38898961
>kansai

At least rest easy knowing some neckbeard on the internet thinks you're a cool guy.
>>
>>38900531
What's your ideal bf like anon? I'm also searching.
>>
>>38898961
That is if I had one. I never seen a women care about me not even once.
>>
File: egg.jpg (60KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
60KB, 640x432px
>>38898961
Girls aren't into autistic engineering games though
>>
File: marcille.jpg (183KB, 700x404px) Image search: [Google]
marcille.jpg
183KB, 700x404px
>>38898961
My ideal gf wouldn't browse /r9k/ though
>>
>>38898961
>implying my ideal girl would want me
>implying ANY girl would want me
>implying I will EVER have a relationship
>implying girls search for anything except tall men with huge dicks
>implying I shouldn't kill myself right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.