[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a tomboy, /r9k/? I've been flirting with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1462564106619.jpg (218KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1462564106619.jpg
218KB, 1280x853px
Would you date a tomboy, /r9k/? I've been flirting with one at my work, but I don't know if to push it.

Pros:
>qt as fuck despite guy clothes
>same interests as you (vidya, guns, cars)
>low maintenance
>self-reliant

Cons:
>no female friends, only friends with guys
>full sleeve tattoo
>lacks the feminine touch
>slightly cold emotionally
>>
>>38898531
>titty monster
sign me up senpai
>>
File: 1501984389918.jpg (49KB, 422x449px) Image search: [Google]
1501984389918.jpg
49KB, 422x449px
I/\/\ DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN

I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE
>>
>>38898579
keep looking for
death or sovngarde
>>
>>38898579
I thought she was too, but a new guy at work asked one of the servers if she was a lesbian, and she replied no.

Pretty intimidating though. She drives around in a F150 and apparently participates in a martial art.
>>
>gets more attention than a regular Stacy
>she knows she gets more attention
>you have to sit through her bullshit lectures about not paying her attention even though you do
>criticizes other Staceys
>>
>no female friends, only friends with guys
alarm bells should be going on, anon
>>
>>38898531
>>no female friends, only friends with guys
>>full sleeve tattoo
I couldnt get over it.
>>
>>38898531
>tomboy
so a lesbian
>>
>>38898676
This is actually very true. There are a lot more men than you think that want "different" girls.
>>
>>38898531
yeah i'd fuck and lick her sweet little butthole and creamy pussy
>>
>Tomboys
My fetish ;_;
>>
>>38898531
Tomboys have pros and cons like any other

>Capable of "Idealistic" love like men are, not 100% but very close
>Open and straightforward
>Higher testosterone and by extension sex drive, you'll get it every day if you want

Cons

>Bad at putting on "sex appeal"
>Mostly guy friends (SLUUUT ALERT!)
>Higher testosterone means she'll act on unfaithful sexual urges more quickly than a girly girl
>>
File: tumblr_okomfefpDv1twgfw0o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okomfefpDv1twgfw0o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I want a tomboy GF like ritsu
>>
>>38898531
Nobody would fucking date me.
>>
>>38898531
>Would you date a tomboy, /r9k/?
Fuck yeah I would.

>Cons
Literally none.
I'd play crossdressing games with her where se clothes like a boy and I clothe like a girl and then we're bf (female) and gf (male)
>>
>>38898531
I hate short-haired girls but I guess I could live with that

>full sleeve tattoo
Is that a con? go fuck yourself op
>>
>>38899046
Tatted girls are usually damaged.
>>
>>38899438
what do you mean anon? like really - I love tatted people. usually (if it's not a cheap ass tattoo from their uncle) it is pretty, either means something or just is a highlight of their body.
>>
>>38899477
Tattooed girls are sluts. They aren't interesting by themselves, so they try to make themselves interesting by having a guy inject ink between their skin. Virtually all the tatted and pierced girls I know are notorious sluts. They're also mentally ill as well.
>>
>>38899593
that's a really reserved opinion. do you know someone who's tatted and not actually trashy? cuz I know many of those people.

and actually, I've been thinking about a tattoo for myself. well, not a big one, cuz I am a cheapbag, but that could change over time.
>>
>>38898531
>cons
Sounds like a really supportive and awesome kind of girl
>>
>>38899438
This. Physically and psychologically.
Tattoos don't get prettier with time and mask natural beauty of women. They also are sign of mental instability and impulsivity.
>>
>>38898531
No I wouldnt, I tried once and it was a mistake. You basically become her bitch and you have compete with her for assertive dominance all the time and its so mind draining. If you are too assertive she'll just get offended and also cut you away You just want a nice submissive and respectable girl friend not some chick whos constantly putting you through shit tests to see how manly you are. Girls like this dont submit.

Not only that yeah shes gona invite all her guy friends over who are going to try and staunch you and you wont like them for obvious reasons and if you get jealous she'll cut you away.

If I want to hang around my chest pumping bros Ill do that, I want to come home to a feminine girl not some slut whos picking fights in pubs always looking to put you into stressful social environments to test you.
>>
>>38898531
Tomboys are the shittest fucks because they dont take up their submissive role. They dont allow you to play dominate them, no choking spanking or doggy style, They just lay there and expect you to get it over with. They also wont give head because it just doesn't interest them.
>>
>>38898531
I hate "would you date" threads but tomboys are the best type of woman
>>
File: qt tombo.png (421KB, 1031x896px) Image search: [Google]
qt tombo.png
421KB, 1031x896px
>>38898531
daily reminder this is what tomboys are for
>>
>>38899860
They're really not. Tomboys are the epitome of 'hang out with guys cause less drama' type girls.
>>
File: sttruggle.jpg (204KB, 848x752px) Image search: [Google]
sttruggle.jpg
204KB, 848x752px
>>38899876
not really. they most likely hang out with their sports friends but like any other girl yeah they'll have gross orbiters. but that's the thing they're just orbiters who cares
>>
>>38898531
>tfw short hair tomboys are exceedingly rare now that SJWS occupy most of the short hair women
at least there's some tomboys that have long hair, but still
>>
>>38899800
Depends on your tomboy, but yeah. Masculine chicks wants UBER-macho guys to make them feel like a woman.

You wanna aim for a girly tomboy.

Not a softball playing half-dyke.
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (48KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
48KB, 600x688px
>>38899841
In my experience tomboys are more into the sappy romantic shit during sex than girly girls. More feminine women are into the "GRRR, TAKE IT ALL WHORE!" stuff. I don't know what this is.
>>
>tomboy
>over 18yo
No
>>
>>38898579
MY FATHERS

GONNA KILL ME
>>
>>38898531
I would date anything, fuck you op.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.