[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTJ here can anyone else relate to this experience? >set

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1492553448231.jpg (130KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492553448231.jpg
130KB, 893x1200px
INTJ here can anyone else relate to this experience?
>set a time frame of three months to erase my personality and solely learn/observe Normie behavior
>took about a month to learn how I should act to get the best results
>spend the next two months teaching myself the skills of interacting with and befriending normies
>now have a qt gf and a friend group, all because I took three months to learn to become a Normie
I'm pretty satisfied desu
>>
How attractive are you, OP? Some of us are very ugly and getting a normie mindset won't get us a gf
>>
>>38898372
>How attractive are you
idk, im somewhat attractive. I've been called both ugly and hot several times, I dont think my looks have much to do with my success
>>
>>38898372
Tried it, but having to go to parties and going out everyday with normies is impossible, after 2~3 days i just felt exausted and gave it up, still got 2 friends and it's more than enough for me
>>
>>38898372
I salute you my normo fren, whenever I try to be around normalfags I feel physically ill. They and the bland and not infrequently down right degenerate shit they do make ne ironically literally sick.
>>
>>38898372
no but here's an INTP experience:
>always spent time alone studying and reading novels
>became so overwhelmed with feeling from reading fictional stories that i wanted to recreate them in reality
>begin seeking out meetups and interest-based groups
>find that people are not as deep and passionate as in muh novels
>have to supply them with the necessary impetus to get anything substantial out of them
>end up subtly manipulating people to give me strong reactions and fall into the character archetypes i wanted to see most
>went through periods of elaborately courting girls so that i felt like i was always on a romantic adventure
>would quickly get bored of gfs and friends because the chase was always more interesting than the capture
>started drifting away from society
>shut myself in my room again and refused to see anyone
>back where i began, nothing gained, nothing lost
>>
>>38898930
>I feel physically ill
God damn, this also would happen to me. Literally every time I went out I would have to sit in the bathroom for about 10 minutes trying to curb my nausea. Man did this fucking suck, I still fear that it will happen today.
>>
>>38898943
you are a hero

btw have you already read The Sorrows of Young Werther?
>>
>>38898943
I'm an INTP too and I know how you feel. Sometimes I imagine living in a fantasy world from my favourite vidya or movies and have such deep daydreams that I completely disconnect myself from reality and experience happines for a few moments. I hope future technology will help us experience the things we desire
>>
>>38898930
This.
I have fashion friends that I stay in contact with as an investment (you need friends to make friends/make girls interested in you), but they are so fucking degenerate and I feel like I have to dumb myself down by a standard deviation or two of IQ to get through to them.
An outing with them is literally:
>my feet hurt
>why are these apes yelling
>I want to go home
>>
>>38899205
Hold on Anon, the girl you dream of is right around the corner
>>
I know what normies are like but id rather stay the way i am than become a normie scum. They so do such stupid shit that its just not worth it.
>>
>>38898943
Why can't life be like a Terrence Malick film
>>
>>38898372
Don't you think we haven't tried? If you could just do that you never were a robot
>>
File: 20170607_192445-01.jpg (660KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_192445-01.jpg
660KB, 2560x1536px
I'm likely INTP and have done something similar before. I learned how to song opera and it made how normies speak 'click' and I figure out how to pretty reliably prevent being bullied (stand up straight, act subtly offended and withdraw if it's just something testing you, bantz back at actual bullies and give facial expressions that show you are above them you need allies for that tho)

What is your eye contact algorhythm op? I know with the voice you want it to be really smooth and controlled I try to copy or finish the other person's vocal melodies and keep the same beat consonant wise. I'm going to start a job at a call center to save up money and practice being social since I am planning on being a musician and want to develop that Halo effect few people have think Bill Clinton or Tom cruise who makes you feel special.

I know to try to let the other person blab about themselves and just ask leading questions that let them while doing intermittent contact and saying really short things to nudge them along
>>
File: IMG_9363.jpg (96KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9363.jpg
96KB, 640x621px
>>38898943
>tfw INTP but afraid of social situation
i can't stay cold and calculated when meeting people but then again my intp/infp ratio is 50/50
>>
>>38898372
Im a schizoid that doesn't desire any form of relationship.
>>
>>38900789
>What is your eye contact algorhythm op
I always open with strong eye contact. If they look away then I've already won. If they continue maintaining eye contact then you make they're a genuine Normie. If you're asking about how to make eye contact without sperging out, all it took for me was a week or two of practicing intense eye contact with whoever I talked with.
>>
>>38900789
>I know with the voice you want it to be really smooth and controlled
This is definitely crucial though, it was probably one of the hardest things for me. My tone is naturally fairly normal, but stringing together words confidently and articulately is very difficult when you're nervous
>>
>>38899144
i actually haven't! thank you for the suggestion. as i read it now, everything seems so sadly familiar. i wish i could help everyone who thought those things and looked at life that way. happiness is all too elusive, especially to those who wish for it most.

>>38899192
maybe one day, anon. maybe one day. at the very least we are able to communicate these shared feelings to each other. it's a small reprieve, but it's something. life isn't completely, zero-sum hopeless, right? you could end up embarking on your own adventure, and just when you least expect it!

>>38900566
why indeed .-. although i have to say there are a lot of moments that pass us by, which we have the opportunity to make as exciting or suspenseful as we choose. after enough time they might even become their own small epic -- a tale all your own, a story you look back on with awe and wonder, scarcely able to think that it happened at all!

>>38900799
do you think you could throw yourself into the next social situation you come across? what would it take for you to have a good time with others?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.