[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots I need your opinion: In school I have 3 "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Hey robots I need your opinion:

In school I have 3 "friends" and we form kind of losers group. The problem is these "friends" often fuck with me, like just punch me for no reason etc.

I have absolutely no respect in that group they make fun of me, fight me and I don't do anything against it since I get scared when it comes to fighting so I just laugh it off or not react at all.

But always after they punch me and I don't do anything I later feel like shit, I always think that next time I'll defend myself (never happens) and this whole thing makes me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

Otherwise they are good guys, and I wouldn't say they are bullying me but it fucking pisses me off. So now I can either:

>tell them to fuck off and don't talk to them again (I won't feel like a weak cunt again but I lose my only friends in school)
Or
>Don't change anything

What do you think?
>>
>>38898318

You sound like underage b&, but i'll take the bait
either defend yourself or tell them to fuck off.
school isn't your life and you'll be gone sooner than you know it
>>
>>38898392
I want to defend myself but I always end up pussy outing , idk why but my heart rate is suddenly huge, and I get kind of scared
>>
>>38898495

Don't think about it too much, just do it

or otherwise tell them to fuck off and form another group

if all else fails you'll be out of school soon and will be starting fresh
>>
>>38898318

Just fucking tell them to fuck off. It's a childish af behaviour. Are you sure you can stay on this board?
>>
>>38898660
I can't form another group, as I said we are the "losers" group and everyone else consider us fags.

So if I tell them to fuck off I will be left basically alone in class and maybe that will be even worse than this but idk

But you are right that I shouldn't think about it, I always over think it and that gets me scared
>>
>>38898701
But otherwise they are all nice, except that they know I won't do anything so they take advantage of that. But you are right its very childich. I'm 17
>>
>>38898844

Change yourself or just wait it out until schools out
>>
>>38898889
They're just messing about. Chill and stop being a beta fag.
Not joking, not bait. My friend group do this to the betas too. It's amusing and we only do it because they don't have the balls to do anything back.
Twist their fingers back or something similar that puts them in a lot of sudden pain if you really want them to stop.
>>
>>38898318
Just fight back. Don't go crazy and chimp out, just rough them up the same way they are to you. They do this because they think you're a wimp.
>>
>>38898949
Okay I'll try but it will be very difficult for me
>>
>>38898318
if u dont stand up for urself ull forever be the bitch and it will only get worse

what i did when i was challenging in highschool was taking my sharp pencil and fucking stabbing this other kid who was trying to fuck with me. i stabbed him twice, and the one stab wound on his arm made him bleed so he cried like a little bitch and never fucked with me again. show them who's the man u fucking bitch but its obvious its not u since ur posting on an online board instead of standing up for urself and being a fucking man. no wonder ur on r9k u fucking loser u will never make it in life or get bitches or get a gf or find love. ur doomed forever. good luck and enjoy the shit journey frm now on. it's all over buddy.
>>
>>38898318
>often fuck with me, like just punch me for no reason etc.
bro that's just the what male bonding is. There isn't really a solution for you besides participating in it, but you shouldn't think of it as "fighting". It's just like when your dad fake-boxed with you when you were little
>>
>>38899009
But whatever you do, don't go crazy! Don't seem mad, just act calm and jokey, as if you're pulling a practical joke by hurting them back. Make sure you put them into submission so they don't see it as a challenge and start fighting you back.
>>38899005 gets it.
>>
start school shooting
>>
>>38898949
>>38899005
>>38899068
>>38899148
Correct.

>>38898392
>>38898660
>>38898701
Weak and cowardly mind set. Pretty pathetic, probably underage.

>>38899048
Terrible advice. Probably bait though, now that's I've read it through.
>>
>>38899210
>>38899148
>>38899005
>>38898949
Seriously thanks guys I always thought of defending myself as fucking destroying them, and that would be terrible. This is honestly great advice thanks again
>>
>>38898318
Physical "violence" or rough housing amongst friends is a sign of friendship and trust. It's play fighting and as long as you don't go overboard, it'll help to strengthen bonds between you.
They pick on you because you're the weakest and it's a fun way of attempting to strengthen bonds without risking harm. When I was in high school, I and the rest if us would push around the betas all the time, while still holding a friendly attitude to them.
>>
>>38898318
Had same problem back on elementary. All the boys made fun of me and randomly punched me.
One day this kid wanted me to stand up and let him sit in my chair. Punched me in the shoulder, pretty painfully. Something broke In me and I went full rage mode. Poor kid actually never fought before. Broke his nose, 2 teeth and some shit over his eyebrow. All classmates feared me for the rest of school and almost didn't talk to me, but at least they didn't make fun so guess it was a win.
>>
>>38899318
This is kinda different. I'm not getting bullied, its just that my friends punch me for no real reason BC they know that I wont fight back
>>
>>38898318
PUNCH THEM
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!
DO IT!
FIGHT THEM!
>>
>>38899313
Well yeah but here the only one getting treated like that is me.

Maybe I'm just a very good friend :)
>>
>>38898318
They arent your friends unless they make fun of you.
Also learn to take it and dish it out at the same time.
>>
A nice headbutt and the job is done. Doesn't even have to be provoked. Just go do it tomorrow. Assert your dominance. Bonus points for pissing on them after.
>>
>>38898318
They punch you because they're frustrated in their lot so they take it on you. However since they're chaff they'll back off the second you grow some backbone and make them quit it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.