[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey waterboy, can you wet up my abs real quick? I want all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1502048190179.jpg (84KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1502048190179.jpg
84KB, 600x583px
>hey waterboy, can you wet up my abs real quick? I want all the chicks to see the defintion of them
>>
>>38897488

>USC football players
>Caring about what chicks think of their abs

The D1 football players really don't care, from my experience. They're focused on the NFL, or if not that, hanging with the hood crew. The girls come as a side effect automatically as a result of these guys's status as big factory football joints like USC.

Shit ain't high school football. These guys actually work long ass days, from class to practice to mandatory study hall to weights to consultation with the team nutritionists to ensure their bodies are in top playing shape.
>>
>>38897538
It's too bad 2/3 of them won't play for an nfl team
>>
>>38897572

You don't get to a leading D1 school by thinking you won't make it to the next level. You're right, but they can't afford to think like that.
>>
I bet these guys get prime pussy at the drop of a hat. Literally no effort. The social prestige given to college football players has always been something that intrigues me as a Brit.
>>
>>38897984
It's University of Stacies and Chads mate
>>
>>38897572
I don't know shit about football, but why not?

Surely those who are good enough who can compete at a D1 level can get into NFL?
>>
>>38898011
There's a lot more college teams/players than there are NFL players
>>
>>38898004
The truest feel is knowing as a Brit that will never be me.
>>
>>38897488
That sounds very gay bro.
>>
These guys are benchwarmers at best.

Most of the players on the field are actual athletes and genetic freaks of nature. These guys just look good, and are pretty athletic, but they aren't starting.
>>
>>38898514
Don't you know a footballers in your age group that are climbing the ranks? Maybe even already in the premier leaguer? I'm sure they must be getting any pusi they want right mate?
>>
>>38898545
How so? The American college culture is worlds apart from the British university culture. How is wondering what that's like gay? Are you insecure about what little masculinity you have?
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (244KB, 560x560px)
IMG_6712.jpg
244KB, 560x560px
>>38897488
>splashes acid on their faces and run in the most original fashion to the nearest bus stop
>>
>>38899206
savage xddddddd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.