[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug culture is so fucking embarrassing if you do drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1468582555864.jpg (47KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468582555864.jpg
47KB, 1024x578px
drug culture is so fucking embarrassing

if you do drugs you aren't a bot
>>
>>38897238
Not really dufus, you just think it is.

But to be honest it did lead me to where I am now. Its by no means embarrassing its actually pretty fun. You meet a lot of really cool people, some people just have tendecies too take shit too far.
>>
>>38897315
where did this all start?
i want to get into this culture but im too autismo to actually ask a sketchy/brown figure to sell me something
i can't afford to buy off the darknet anymore and i want real connrctions
>>
Agreed that drug/stoner culture is cringey but not everyone who does drugs in some capacity is part of the culture.
>>
>>38897344
When I was 15 years old and decided to smoke weed. Then slowly moved up the chain, but it was because thats what made sense to me at the time thats who I was. Always down to trip get high and go do something, it was a natural inclination.

Dope is more started with prescription stuff, got to know other people who did pills, dealers..

Then became a dealer myself. Its not a good idea, but those were literally the best times I had. You could do whatever you wanted. Just try to keep shit under control, something I couldnt do.
>>
File: 1457375408368.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457375408368.png
360KB, 600x600px
>>38897344
>i want to get into this culture
>>
>>38897238
Doing drugs equal sign with a diagonal line though it participating in drug culture
>>
>>38897510
>>38897360
no they're the same

I also have no sympathy for any addicts, you did it to yourselves
>>
contemporary culture as a whole is embarrassing
>>
>>38897454
>something I couldnt do.
explain this
>>
>>38897238
I can't deal with sober.
The only time I was sober in the past 5 years (so since I was 13) was when I went to rehab for a month, and two mental hospitals.
Being a tranny is the worst fucking thing that had happened to me.
>>38897553
In a way, this is kind of true, but in a way it isn't.
There are some who can do it who aren't addicted, but then drug culture is addiction.
>>
>>38897344
But basically, meeting the right people. Which is hard because most drug users are fucking retarded its the same with meeting people in society, you just have to sift through all the bullshit until you find decent people.

When its drugs you need to be around intelligent people, theres a lot of risk.
>>
>>38897602
I fucked up and mixed relationships with my business and didnt treat some of my people as strictly customers ie some friends and women

And just started using way too much, and having too much power while being young. Its a bad combo because you keep pushing the limits when youre young, instead of stabilizing yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.