[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a really really deep hole and I don't know how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0003.jpg (28KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
28KB, 343x543px
I'm in a really really deep hole and I don't know how to climb out anons, please give me some genuine advice:

>stopped brushing my teeth
>stopped shaving
>eating once a day at best
>living off alcohol
>have 2 weeks worth of washing to do
>haven't showered since god knows when
>disgusted with what I've become
>sleep most of my time when I'm not drinking

I'm just so depressed and don't know what to do anymore, if nothing changed soon I think I'm going to end it all.
>>
File: bucko.jpg (60KB, 789x469px) Image search: [Google]
bucko.jpg
60KB, 789x469px
Jesus, bucko. You need to clean your room and sort yourself out!
>>
>>38897109
this is going to sound cliche but you have to accept it if you're going to do anything with yourself

i'd recommend you start by getting a garbage bag and start putting trash in there

then shower, brush your teeth in the shower (your gums will bleed a lot so try to be a little gentle)

small steps anon

what i'm getting at is that all this can feel overwhelming but if you dedicate one day to cleaning it will impact your mood in a big way.

don't really know what to say about the drinking, try to taper off how much you drink each day. occupy yourself with cleaning or sorting out your life.

tl;dr unironically just do it
>>
>>38897109
I'm in a similar situation, except I brush my teeth, shave, shower, and don't drink alcohol. Usually I'm indifferent to the fact that I'll be gone soon, and no one will give a second thought, but it's hitting me hard today for some reason.
>>
Stop drinking and take a shower, you're just poisoning yourself. You should go to a movie or something, it's helped a lot with my girl's depression. It'll get better anon
>>
>>38897109
First, go fucking brush your teeth, shave, and take a shower. Now that your body is clean, go clean your shit hole of a room/house.

You can't be happy and depression-free when you live in shit conditions. You can't be happy when your own body is dirty.

Once you're presentable, go talk to someone. Not the anonymous faggots on this Bhutanese Rock Climbing site but actual people. Whether friends or family. Explain how you're feeling. If they push you away or reject you, go find someone else to talk to.

You're probably also going to need professional help.

Lastly, all I can say is stop drinking. It's unhealthy for you and makes you more depressed in the long run, but I know it may be practically impossible to stop. Even just not drinking as much will be an improvement though.
>>
>>38897354
>professional help
No such thing. Masking something doesn't fix it. There is no fix.
>>
>>38897109
One step at a time, anon. I would say stop drinking as soon as possible, then do anything off your list there that bothers you the most at the time. Don't expect to fix everything in a day or even a week.
>>
>>38897394
True. There is likely to not be a fix. The point of therapy is to help you learn how to cope.
>>
File: 1501834712069.jpg (78KB, 318x378px)
1501834712069.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
>>38897109
>look at my food I forced myself to make
>wonder why I'm prolonging my life
>>
>>38897109
>disgusted what I've become

What the fuck. Are you seriously that fucking useless cunt? If you can drink water, if you can eat food, if you can take shit then you can also brush your fucking teeth, shave and shower motherfucker.

>but muh-uh depression
>>
>>38897109
BRUSH YOUR GODDAMNED TEETH, it's vastly more important than anything else there, save maybe the alcoholism. But you're not unusual. I've gone a year without showering or doing laundry.
>>
>>38897109
Your body is still salvageable. You can still get so healthy that your peers are jealous of you. You can prove everybody wrong. You just have to do it.
>>
>>38897593
You can physically do all those things, sure. But the instinctive drive to drink/eat is far stronger than the basically non-existent drive to brush teeth/shower, etc..
>>
>>38897514
>help you learn how to cope
Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>38897593
Depression isn't memes my guy
>>
>>38897109
Get yourself toghether. Then go look up how to raise your endorphines level(=be happy thatnks to how your body works) and turn your life around
>>
>>38897667
>You can still get so healthy that your peers are jealous of you.
Nobody will be jealous. People are too wrapped up in their own narcissistic ways, and there will always be someone more fit than you.
>>
>>38897710
That's exactly how it works. You very rarely "cure" or "fix" depression. Most of the time you learn to treat it I.E. working on coping mechanicisms.
>>
>>38897769
>learn to treat it I.E. working on coping mechanicisms.
That just tries to mask it, which doesn't work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.