[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey suicide thread anyone??? so I'm gonna try to hang myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

File: 493x335_carotid_artery.jpg (286KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
493x335_carotid_artery.jpg
286KB, 646x438px
Hey suicide thread anyone??? so I'm gonna try to hang myself tonight but it feels like my face is gonna explode and I heard that if that happens then I'm doing it wrong how do I get it right? I'm using a belt because I'm poor if that matters. Also what are some things to do on a last day??
>>
>>38897072
Why are you gonna suicide, OP?
>>
>>38897072
are you looking to asphyxiate or break your neck? whats actually causes death in hanging?
>>
>>38897072
You shouldn't kill yourself dude.
>>
>>38897135
Shut up normal faggot
>>
With just a suffocation it will be 10-30mins of pure agony and awful pain Opy you'll be sometimes returning back in conscious just to feel a horror imaging doing this all 15 mins returning back 50 times be for you die. Make sure you'll actually will have no air at that time bruh.
>>
It`s not worth it man. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>38897135
We're all gonna die anyway

may as well check out early when it's this shit
>>
>>38897425
What's so shitty in your life that you want to end it?
>>
>>38897425
Killing yourself is never the right decision. Seek help.

>>38897205
Nah. Stay mad that nobody will ever tell you not to kill yourself
>>
Unless you're fond of a black void where you're never going to be conscious again, or use any sense, don't kill yourself. You know you're going to regret letting this be the end of you right before you slip away.
>>
File: 1501938911655s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501938911655s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
stream it or fake
>>
>>38897104
I have depression big time and its been getting worse. Im also trans but not passable so being an ugly tranny isn't that awesome. I'm pretty much alone and always have been. I'm a Virgin but I hate my body so I don't think I could let a guy fuck me because of insecurities and I'd probably drive them away anyway. Right now im relying on parents to support me because I quit my job because I wanted something different but haven't found anything I'm basically a burden to them right now and probably a disappointment. My birthday is coming up and I don't think I really wanna go another year being this person

>>38897135
I've been trying for years to please tell me does it really get better for someone like me unhappy all the time to the point no one wants to be around me. What can I do to get better then.

>>38897106
Asphyxiation
>>
Look up the method Robin Williams used. It's called suspension hanging, you just need some rope and a door/ window. You essentially cut off a vital artery in the neck and lose consciousness within minutes from the blockage of blood circulation (like passing out from a chokehold). It's relatively painless, much less than a shortdrop anyway, and death occurs about 20 minutes after unconsciousness.
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (24KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
24KB, 684x576px
>>38897458
>>38897465
I'm not OP

But I just don't like living, my life isn't even that bad when I think of it, I just don't like being alive.

I like sleeping, when I wake up I'm back in the hell that is existence, it just doesn't seem worth it
>>
>>38897494
It isn't going to get better if you don't do anything to make it get better. Besides, most suicide survivors admit feeling immediate regret after they make the leap. Look at the dude who jumped from the Golden State Bridge but survived. He admitted that he regretted it the second he stepped off.
>>
>>38897494
do it you degenerate transfag
>>
File: 1501045308352.png (14KB, 815x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501045308352.png
14KB, 815x703px
>>38897072
the best possible way to kill yourself is to od on ket take a load of codine and drink half a bottle of vodka, you fall asleep from the ket then die. Even if someone finds you paramedics wont be able to easily revive you due to the codine.
>>
File: 1500398181841.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500398181841.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>38897465
>Killing yourself is never the right decision.
It's literally the solution to all your problems.
If you think you have too much problems to fix or accept them, suidice is a valid option.
>>
Post your name. if you're serious it doesn't matter
>>
>>38897494
You're not a burden on your parents, anon. Have you told your parents you're feeling suidical?
>>
File: 1500524239882.jpg (96KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1500524239882.jpg
96KB, 600x507px
you there op fag?

-_-___--_
>>
File: qeadq4P.jpg (11KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
qeadq4P.jpg
11KB, 281x179px
Lay down your neck on the train tracks, easy, fast and completely painless
>>
>>38897647
i was in the OD ward and there was a girl who took a codeine OD and survived but wasn't able to pass urine anymore
>>
File: 1499787732191.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499787732191.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>38897104
>>38897135
>>38897403
>>38897458
>>38897552
>>38897869
All these normans
>>
File: ayyyy.png (327KB, 1416x730px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
327KB, 1416x730px
>>38897950
I read that you can still be conscious for a maximum of 40 seconds when your head is severed from your body.
Pic related, probably the best way to lay on the tracks
>>
>>38897072
Not worth killing yourself man. Trust me, I've been there, you will regret it. Why do you want to die when all we know is this existence?
>>
>>38898101
You cant regret when u die. And anyone who would be sad to see you go will die aswell untill theres no one that remebers your name.
>>
OP, you can search for a new different job while you work a boring one. It will give you some sort of meaning and hope knowing that you can contribute financially to your situation. You'd be surprised. Exercise can also release endorphins if you are willing to give it a shot. Just something light. Don't kill yourself . You will be left without a sense of time or your memories or any knowledge that existence is something that even exists. Don't. Don't. Talk to someone. Anyone. Even if it's this thread.
>>
>>38898137
Believe it or not you can survive a suicide attempt you betafag
>>
>>38898006
Same. I've met people who have OD'd and ended up without a functioning liver only to die in agony shortly (5 days) after it. It's painful as fuck. Also met people who have been nearly brain dead after attempts. Lost of functioning limbs (guy used an axe to cut his hand off, after affixing it into a vice.) He survived but lost part of his arm. I've met girls who have swallowed razors, cutters all the like. Mental headcases. One guy I knew slashed his throat with a blunt blade, and survived with a horrible scar.

Laying down on tracks also isn't the best of ideas as they could be carrying current in which case you could have a limb blown off and then be thrown from the tracks.
>>
>>38898101
Why do we need to care about existing when we are dead?
>>
>>38897494
Why are you people always adamant on having a cis man fuck you? Is it not ironic?

I'm sure there would be plenty other people interested in you dude and eventually you may come across a cis male I guess?
>>
>>38897524
Is this the one where if someone finds you before you're dead you're basically a vegetable?
>>
File: 1497981197935.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1497981197935.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>>38898286
>Laying down on tracks also isn't the best of ideas as they could be carrying current in which case you could have a limb blown off and then be thrown from the tracks.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/man-put-neck-train-track-commit-suicide-decapitation-cctv/
>>
File: 1494288859416.jpg (11KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1494288859416.jpg
11KB, 295x378px
>>38897494
>trans
nvm go ahead
>>
>don't kill yourself cause there's nothing after

WE'RE ALL GOING THERE SO WHY DOES IT MATTER

fucking normies, don't you realize you too will die? this life is literally meaningless, it is nothing, if OP wants to die then let him

Dumb fucks
>>
heroin overdose
worst case scenario you get shot by a nigga while trying to buy
>>
migth aswell join the military and go kill muslims

wait you cant LOL
>>
Dont hang yourself retard overdose on sleeping pills, its much easier
>>
>>38898101
because i don't like this existence
>>
>>38899610
Sleeping pills are horrible for this. Just take heroin or any opiate and benzo in great combination.
>>
I thought about removing the catalytic converter of my car and letting it run in a closed room till I die of carbon-monoxide poisoning.
My family knows that I love cars and love working on them, so it would probably look like an accident.
I don't know if I want it to look like an accident though.
>>
>>38900728
Our burden as robots has always been to be used. Do the right thing and let them live well and with peace of mind. You, I, and the coming Robots, we will take our peace in the collective absence from this existence.
>>
I plan on getting a nice hiking back pack that straps to your waist and chest, filling it with rocks, then strapping myself in with some chain and a few locks. Then I just gotta get a kayak or small unmarked boat and go out into the sea a ways during the night with a bottle of scotch/Ipod. After the bottle and battery die, jump out.
>>
>>38901030
that sound very romantic, anon.
>>
>>38897467
Unfortunately, you're wrong. There is an afterlife. If the void/no consciousness was the true result of death, I would've killed myself long ago
>>
>>38901030
while i like the idea of being consumed by the ocean, the act of drowning doesn't sound very pleasant. i've always wanted to disappear into the waves though.
>>
>>38901090
>>38901181
I always like going to the ocean. Both my parents lived on the beach, so we'd always go for vacation. Just feels right. Not to mention with the extra weight, there is literally no way back up and no way to get saved depending upon how far out you go.

I don't know if it'll be bad or not, I think I remember reading that after the initial shock, it was like being wrapped in a warm blanket.
>>
>>38901258
I think this is a really good idea
I might consider doing this instead of >>38900728
>>
>>38901177
sorry to break it to you then, that there isn't.
>>
>>38897494
If you are a dissapointment, why do you wanna go out like one?

If you really have to hero (and I advice against it) why not join the NPU or (if you have to - the former option is better) the YGP to fight ISIS, attack some drug cartel in South America, volunteer for a health aid organisation or missionary program in african war zones or ebola areas, or try to pull a Jesus, sell all your stuff and use the money to travel as far and much and collect as many cool experiences before you die as possible. Heck, if you afterwards wanted to hero you could at least do it in a cool place, like on top of an awesome mountain, and even without money you can see how far you can get in the streets before killing yourself. Or you could always join a catholic or orthodox monastery as a simple frater.

>>38897494
>I've been trying for years to please tell me does it really get better for someone like me unhappy all the time to the point no one wants to be around me. What can I do to get better then.

Try

- Therapy (I recommend CBT)
- Medicamentation
- Meditation (I am all in Hesychasm, but secular meditation like Autogene Training helps as well).
- Sport.
- Religion / Spirituality (If you have the money go a week to Taize!).
- Confession.

Have you tried all those options?
If not, then do so before offing yourself.

Same goes for >>38901030 and >>38900728.
>>
>>38901910
I don't want to help anyone and if I was in the condition to do any of the extreme things you recommended, I would've already done them.
I just want a quiet death. I would be happier if I could just vanish into thin air
>>
>>38897072

Don't an hero, OP. It's not worth it.
>>
>>38902071
>I would be happier if I could just vanish into thin air
Then why not the Monastary option?
You'd have community, a structured day and a quiet life sheltered from the world there.

>I don't want to help anyone
How come?
>>
>>38902208
I want to stop existing, are you a fucking normie?
Did I just take the bait?

I will try and see a doctor next week. Maybe I can get some good therapy. If not, I'm going to do it.
>>
File: 1501979271306.jpg (22KB, 434x541px) Image search: [Google]
1501979271306.jpg
22KB, 434x541px
>>38897524
>within minutes
>minutes
>>
>>38902260
I am. Former Robot who managed to ascend to Normalfaggotry. The lowest forms of it, but hey, I've got a fiancee going for me by now, so it kinda worked, though I still have phases of depression and literally no friends. Not sure if you wanna equate that with bate/ why.

Hope you survive your condition anon. WIll pray for you
>>
I am thinking of travelling to Seattle
Getting super wasted then just jump off the Space Needle
Thoughts?
>>
>>38899610
No. All he will do is throw them up and be disoriented and half conscious for the next 12 hours
>>
File: caught!.jpg (71KB, 503x595px) Image search: [Google]
caught!.jpg
71KB, 503x595px
>>38903370
Atleast you get to travel
>>
I've been having the same suicidal thoughts in my head for the past few months. I imagine myself parking my truck in front of my childhood home, walking to the beach, standing on the jetty with a pistol in my mouth, and pulling the trigger. It's scary and relaxing. The first time I had that dream/vision it was very intense and rattled me deeply but since then it's become normal to me.
>>
>>38897545
I know exactly what you mean and found that tiring myself out throughout the day doing random productive shit, cleaning, organising lots of shit, moving around furniture in my room for no reason other than to occupy myself really helped because it made getting in bed feel fucking amazing, my self-esteem shot up because I accomplished little tasks I set myself.

All this and, for free, you're tricking yourself into being a happier, healthier person.

Or you can masturbate all day.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.