[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is one person you hate the most, the news of this persons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Why must i live.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Why must i live.png
27KB, 400x400px
There is one person you hate the most, the news of this persons death would only bring you joy, even more so if you caused it. Do you plan to do anything anon?

who is this person anon?
>>
>>38896308
Myself, lad.
>>
>>38896318

/thread
originalism
>>
A pajeet manlet who raped a woman close to me, I don't know many women because I don't much care for them but this one is special
>>
>>38896308
My mom
hjkllk;j
>>
>>38896396
I forgot to mention no I have no plans because my life is worth more than destroying his, unless I can find a way of tormenting him without being caught
>>
My brother, no matter what I do, I'll always be in his shadow.

He treats me like trash, everybody compares me to him rather than just treating me like some seperate from him. My parents have expressed they would choose him rather than me.
>>
>>38896620
Im the opposite and unless he's a dick don't hold it against him. I'm more successful than my brother (except neither of us have gf or romantic life) and my parents grief him since I moved out and have a decent job and he's still working at it. I never lord it over him or whatever and we're still bros
>>
I'm already working on infiltrating his Palace. Soon I will reach the Treasure. I can't wait to see his stupid fat face react to the Calling Card that I will send after.

He will confess his crimes and be jailed. A punishment worse than death.
>>
>>38896537
Is he chubby with a repulsive mustache?
>>
i guess john mccain maybe?
>>
>>38897062
Yes and I want to strangle his disgusting curry neck for what he did, he also stole from a friend. He's cut off from everyone I know but he moved and I'm assuming the people he knows now don't know about the things he's done
>>
>>38897087
>implying I couldn't be bothered to fill out this form

http://tips.fbi.gov/
>>
The one person I despise the most, I would not be free from even if she died, she would instead attack me from beyond the grave.

Even if I died, she has a spell in place to keep me bound to this realm, at her mercy, never to know peace.

The only way she would no longer be able to hurt me is if she were incarcerated, but that will never happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.