[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over protective and under protective parent thread? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0821.png (504KB, 698x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.png
504KB, 698x760px
Over protective and under protective parent thread? I've seen some in public, and I need some stories.
>>
File: 1491884934840.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491884934840.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
My parents were both loving and supportive.
>>
>>38895254
>ask why I'm being punished
>you know why!
>don't fucking know
>>
overprotective parenting fucks you up socially and mentally, and yet parents are congratulated and romanticized for doing it
>>
File: withered_wojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
withered_wojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>be around 12
>ride full 100 km on bicycle, extremely proud of myself, took photo from the destination and bought a postcard
>why so far away?
>that's far enough, don't go further
>why bother?
>you will get tired, why do you want to get tired?
>you will get into accident and who will help you then?
>bought guitar
>don't play, I'm watching tv
>don't play I have guests, it's too early, it's too late
>I used to play better than you when I was your age, no I won't show you how, you have to learn by yourself
>you think you can play it as you play it on the computer (GH & Frets on Fire), poor boy
>got fantasy story published (couple times) in a magazine
>you should learn a trade, or be a doctor not this
>did they pay you? no? why bother?
>he wants to be new Tolkien! poor boy don't know better

Every single thing I ever wanted to try when I was still living with parents I was ridiculed. I moved out when I was 21, now I'm 27 and I can't overcome the first hurdle in anything I start, leaving everything behind knowing that I won't ever succeed even if I try.
>>
File: IMG_2672.png (209KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.png
209KB, 480x640px
>>38896055
That's pretty fucked up, Anon. Mothers who abuse their kids like that are just as bad as moms who beat their kids
>>
File: 1500966799265.png (107KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
1500966799265.png
107KB, 490x276px
>>38896055
I know that feel all too well. My younger brother always put me down whenever he got the chance.

>chorus teacher told me i was an excellent baritone and that i should practice at home
>'Stop singing so much, your voice is getting on my nerves!'
>finish one of my favorite drawings after two days
>'She looks like a slut, and I'm pretty sure you just traced the body.'
>make it to round 38 in cod blops 2
>'So? I cleared round 50 on my friend's PS4.'

He helped shaped shape me into the spineless cuckold I am today.
>>
File: lazy.jpg (49KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
lazy.jpg
49KB, 500x598px
Man I know that feel all too well.
My parents treat me like a retard at all times. I saved money from my wagekek job for 6 years to have a super extravagent trip to Japan. But they didn't want me to be 'in danger' so made me spend half the money on shit to 'keep me safe'.

I had to buy

>2 radiation suits
>a meat thermometer 'so those japs don't feed you raw fish'
>a huge health insurance premium
>a fucking chastity belt because they thought that I would try and rape girls due to my anime fanhood
>radiation pills
>'earthquake shoes' which were just normal shoes that my dad then poured concrete that he made me buy into so I wouldn't fall during a qyake

Fucking annoying man. I ahd a great time but that money could have made it better
>>
>>38896578
>younger brother
Holy shit faggot you should have just decked him.
>>
>be 14
>into skateboarding
>friends parents let them go around town to skateboard
>mom only lets me stay near my house
>If I'm out of sight she screams my name
>aaaaaaNNNNOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN. aaaaaannnnnnnOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

>be teenager
>talking to a girl
>girl invites me over
>mom has to talk to the parents and make sure they'll be there
>>
>>38897356
>Shoes with concrete in them
What the fuck? Being generous and assuming you got a job at 15, that'd mean you were AT LEAST 21, you should have said fucking now
>>
>>38897451
i was 25 att
>>
>tfw manipulating, controlling, overprotective mother

>been pretending that she's very ill ever since I was a kid
>suicide threats whenever I don't do things her way (had to beg her not to kill herself when I was 7)
>would constantly tell me that I'm a terrible person and that I'm ruining her health
>would pretend that she has trouble breathing whenever I got a bad grade/accidentally broke something/made a decision, so my dad would beat the shit out of me
>wouldn't let me hang out with kids from my school
>didn't let me go anywhere until I was 15
>always told me that she's disappointed that I'm so weird and complicated and that she only wants me to act like other kids
>she hates most of our family, so she'd get passive aggressive when I'm nice to them (especially dad)
>whenever I got interested in something, she'd laugh at me, tell me that I shouldn't waste my time on such useless stuff, and tell me to go something useful. She hated everything I ever liked, even things that most parents would approve, like reading and playing a guitar
>whenever I tried to confront her about this, she'd start crying, tell me that I'm evil and a psychopath and dad would beat the fuck out of me
She fucked me up. I can't say no to people, everybody uses me and treats me like shit, and I constantly feel guilty. I'm a doormat with no social skills and no self-esteem.
>>
File: 1457878538083.png (293KB, 345x351px) Image search: [Google]
1457878538083.png
293KB, 345x351px
>>38897356
>2 radiation suits

Holy shit anon, it's not like you're going to explore the insides of fucking chernobyl or shit like that
>>
>>38896051
This totally this. I want to punch my dad because he's overbearing and he has a nasty temper too. He's the reason I turned out this way
>>
I'm pretty sure my mother contributed to my social ineptitude
>Couldn't lock or close my door
>Wouldn't let me leave the house for any reason
>Had to know the parents of my friends or I wouldn't be allowed to hang out with them
>Not allowed to be alone with girls
>The one time I had a gf I couldn't see her outside of Skype calls
>Whenever there was a social event at my school she had to be there (games, dances, etc)
>I was either never invited to parties or not allowed to go
>When I told her I was an atheist she forced me to go to church
>Never told me about sex because I had to be a good Christian boy
>>
>>38895272
same here, they only abusive one was my diagnosed autistic sister, my parents gave up everything for her, they gave up our first home, they gave everything and she despises them after verbally abusing them all her childhood into teenage years, now she doesn't even acknowledge them
>>
>>38896055
>>38896578

know your shit guys. well, not exactly.
I am that guy who's average or better in everything, but can't master anything.

And since I was a kid I always got that "you want to start doing something? well you didn't even get good at the first thing!"
>>
>>38897440
that second one... I am the fucking same. And I am not fucking getting it. Older siblings - fine, they can go (and could go in my age) anywhere anytime.

But then me - I am going to my childhood friends - well fuck you, you aren't sleeping over anywhere I don't know people.
>>
>>38895254
ur mum shouldve fucked u up piece of shit u worthless little soul u should have never been born fucking twat ape orangutan semen dispenser piece of shit pencil sharpener fucking chinese manufacturing twat
>>
>>38897831
well atleast you are getting it. I hope you are in no contact with her now.

So you can improve.
>>
>>38895254
That's actually a pretty cool drawing. Good job, wikihow!

My parents wanted me to become chad but I chose not to and now waste my life. I'm pretty much a lost cause to them.
>>
>>38897831
KILL HER
lole
>>
>>38895254
I live only for the day I can put them into the very care home that they work at and take their anger out on me everyday from.

>dad asks if I am going to treat him well once he retires
>Say I will treat you just as you treat me now
>He spergs out says thats not fair
??????

>parents threaten to suicide if I disobey them
>pedophilic father touches me in the ass when I'm a fucking grown man
>claim to have alzheimers and it's my fault because I didn't live up to their expectations
>It's probably autism
>Spergout if I don't do everything according to their design, and if I don't call every hour when I am out.
>They are middle low class wageslaves
I could go on and on. I wan't to kill them and myself desu
>>
>>38899076
What does it mean to 'wa'?
>>
>>38897831
Typical roastie getting pregnant and actually going through with raising the kid.
>>
>>38896055
Okay that first one is a bad example, what parent in their right mind would be okay with letting a 12 year old bike alone 50 miles away? Like yeah the other two are your parents being petty shots over you learning guitar and getting a story published, but what makes you feel like your parents being worried about the safety of their literally preteen child biking off to another town completely alone is wrong?
>>
>>38897831
It's called Munchausen (by proxy). Think your mom has it.
Would go to the psych, fix up yourself and make sure she gets in a psych ward herself where she will be sedated until she is a plant.
Honestly, that mental illness is horrible.
>>
>>38896051
My boyfriend grew up in an underprotective household and he is so infantilized because he has absolutely no clue what he should be doing because his parents don't talk to him, give him advice, ask how he's doing, etc. He doesn't even know how childlike he actually is, at least when you're a overprotectedfag you know that your parents shouldn't control your life and you dream about how to get out and be your own person.

Are there any underprotectedfags in here? Please let me ask you questions.
>>
>>38895254
Slightly over protective mom. I didn't grow up in the best neighborhood but it wasn't as bad as my mom made it out to be. She wouldn't allow me to go to the park because gang members hung out there sometimes. Understandable.

There were these railroad tracks in my hometown that were like a shortcut to my neighborhood. The kids from my school would go down these tracks when they walked home. My mom got mad at me when she found out I also used these tracks because she believed that if something happened there, I'd somehow be blamed for it even though dozens of kids and adults walk those track daily.

She wouldn't let me go to the alley behind our house. It's not like it was an alley full of heroin addicts and drug dealers, it was just a shortcut to the next street where my friends lived. But she got mad when she caught me in the alley.

When my friend was 21, he moved out o his parents house into these apartments on the other side of the interstate. I was also 21. My mom wouldn't let me go to his apartments because she was scared of them.

I had another friend who lived in these housing projects down the street from my neighborhood. They weren't very dangerous at all, it was just a bunch of poor Mexicans who partied all day and got into the occasional fistfight. At 21, I had to lie to my mom about where I was when I went to visit him.

Unsurprisingly, when I left my mom's house I was a whole different guy and got into a lot of trouble that I never got caught for.
>>
File: D8CRtMS.jpg (39KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
D8CRtMS.jpg
39KB, 374x374px
>first sleepover with friends
>friend's dad: "anon, your mother's on the phone."
>Mom: "anon...i've been thinking...what If they cut you up and bury you in their yard?"
>>
>>38899376
I became a normie/cyborg around the age of 20. I went to my first house party.
>Tell me if you feel uncomfortable at all ok?
>>
File: banged.jpg (61KB, 768x434px) Image search: [Google]
banged.jpg
61KB, 768x434px
>>38899403
were you hanging out with fucking aboriginals or what
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.