[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do do people shame men for relationships with big age differences.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1501568103569.jpg (388KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1501568103569.jpg
388KB, 1024x685px
Why do do people shame men for relationships with big age differences. I see no problem for a 28 yr old to be with an 18 yr old. Do they want us to settle for post wall roasties that are used up and most likely have kids. I'm not going to do that, I'm getting a fresh young 18 yr old.
>>
>>38895204
No one shames anyone for big age differences. You're just made because you want to defile a toddler.
>>
>>38895230
>this much projecting

Redditfags do and they're the biggest normie wannabes
>>
>Why do do people shame men for relationships with big age differences.

I was relationships with big-ass age gaps, and haven't ever felt shaming of any sort.
Guess that is where having a babyface comes in handy, but frankly when her parents do not care and accept our relationship, why give a damn what John Q.Public or Stacy Mcfemnazi thinks.
>>
File: 1460477791396.jpg (117KB, 473x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460477791396.jpg
117KB, 473x400px
>>38895204
>Why do people shame men

You already know why
>>
File: 1430527814833.jpg (137KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1430527814833.jpg
137KB, 355x440px
I've only been shamed for mine by fat roasties who are over 30 and still alone.
>>
>>38895204
Because men want someone younger because they are easier to sleep with. Women 25+ demand you have a career, house, manners, etc. 18 year olds will think you're a God just for having a car and any shitty job. Most of the time you're looking for an easy fuck and not anything serious considering how immature these girls can be. Studies also show that the greater the age gap, the greater the chance of divorce.
>>
Because a 30yo roastie who has hit the wall is less desirable than a young fertile girl and the old roastie can't get the mans resources so she can be a stay at home mom. So she shames.
>>
>go to dinner with younger girl I'm seeing
>older lady eating alone glaring at us the entire time
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D
>>
Is it easier to get an 18 year old 8/10 when you're thirty than to get a 25-30 year old 8/10 when you're thirty?
>>
Do you intend to get a "fresh young 18 year old" every time the one you're dating hits "the wall"?

If so, you're why people shame large age gaps.
>>
>>38896362

Lol. I lol

U
>>
>>38896410
Tumblrina roastie detected
>>
>>38896410
Not at all. I just don't want a woman who spent her adult life fucking random guys until she was worn out and "ready to settle". Age was a factor in wanting to be with the girl I'm with, but I also like her as a person. I'd be okay with growing old with her.
>>
File: 1476664756137.jpg (16KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476664756137.jpg
16KB, 480x336px
>>38896410
just the 1
>>
>>38896461
Then that's fine, perhaps a little rooted in insecurity but definitely a fine and acceptable condition for someone to have.

The primary reason that people shame the age gap situation resides in people who DO always want to be with a young girl, who often disingenuously make the same "I don't want to be with someone who's been with a lot of people" argument. People who would lie if they were asked, "are you only with me because I'm young", and eventually trade up.

There's a lot of people like that, such that it's probably more common than someone who's only interested in the purity aspect.

>>38896515
See above my man.
>>
>>38896410

Absolutely.

But probably won't date anyone
>>
>>38895204
It's part of the plan to weaken the white race through reduced birth rates and increased birth defects. Yes goy, impregnate that 35 year old! Oh, she's infertile? Your kid has autism? Too bad!
>>
Why do you fucking care?

It's legal so just do it. If anyone gives you shit, either disregard them or give them the typical "she's very mature for her age, age is just a number, she's old enough to make her own decisions" shit. People do that all the time. Find the most retarded strawman arguments you possibly can and just repeat them like a broken record.
>>
>>38896593
Why not just have kids with someone in their early 20's while you're also in your early 20's?

Women's sex cells age more dramatically than men's, but men's do show signs of aging too.
>>
>>38896548
What's your point? Men shouldn't fuck hot girls? They should fuck saggy old hags? Top kek. This post reeks of roastie insecurity. YOU WILL GET OLD, SOON.
>>
File: 1459451409157.jpg (31KB, 516x899px) Image search: [Google]
1459451409157.jpg
31KB, 516x899px
>>38896627
Why 20s?
>>
>>38896548
I'm definitely not only with her because she's young. I'd like this to last. Kids and a house and maybe a dog. There's a kid on the way right now.
>>
>>38896633
I'm a young male who's dating a young female.

My point is that if you're breaking the social contract of a relationship by lying to the person you're in a relationship with to maintain control over them, you're forfeiting your right to be respected as a person by them and other people. Do you need to care that no one respects you? No, not really.

You're projecting a lot.

>>38896657
Good for you buddy.

>>38896655
Interesting, but how many cases did they have on record for the <20 year old pregnancy block? I'm sure it's satistically significant or they wouldn't have been able to publish it but I'm curious.

That said, it's dubious that someone under 21 would be financially established and independent. 21 seems to be approximately only 1% more likely than the lowest point, which isn't bad, and someone hasn't finished mentally developing until around that age so I think being a more competent mother is worth the 1% increase.

There's also other things than trisomy to consider, like rates of deaths delivering the baby (higher the younger you are) and other diseases.
>>
>>38896708
>you're forfeiting your right to be respected as a person by them and other people
top spook
society doesn't exist in 2017, in case you didn't notice. it's a free-for-all out there
>>
>>38896741
You're also free to interpret culture in any way you'd like to.

However, we're arguing "Why do do people shame men for relationships with big age differences". If you do not care about being shamed you have no point to argue, so it's best we agree to disagree.
>>
Enjoy your emotionally retarded ditzo that you'll need to beta provide for because she just started college.
>>
>>38895204
The only men who shame on this are men who aren't desirable to young women

The only women who shame on this are women who have insecurities about getting older
>>
>>38895508
weird that women get more demanding as they become less valuable themselves (peak female attractiveness is 22 according to okcupid). are women completely retarded?
>>
just wait, im sure roasties will make laws stopping big age differences for adults in the future.
>>
>>38897122

Nah. Their needs get higher as they age, and they've been doted on all their lives.
>>
Women in their 30's are used up roasties so they get jealous of young girls because they know they will never be that beautiful again. This is why they made age of consent laws because roasties were jelly.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.