[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, local cyborg here and it's my last day on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0320.jpg (82KB, 553x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
82KB, 553x660px
Hello guys, local cyborg here and it's my last day on 4chan because this place is the most toxic depraved shithole on the internet and for my last day could you robots give me some quality helper/gondola/wojak/lizard pictures I love helper in particular. Thank you my doods and I wish you guys the best of luck.
>pic related
>>
File: 0f17f5fd4c3cc4d61d48225dbd….png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
0f17f5fd4c3cc4d61d48225dbd….png
17KB, 633x772px
>>38894919
See you tomorrow

You're here forever senpai lmao @ ur life
>>
File: Gondola Chasing Pepe.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola Chasing Pepe.png
26KB, 300x300px
here's one i drew for a drawfag thread.
>>
OPee here, bumping, pls send more
>>
>>38895762
you're not going to need these images if you're leaving but don't kid yourself
>>
File: IMG_3621.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3621.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>38894919
I've been saying the same thing for about 6 years now and I'm here everyday.

See you tomorrow or maybe next week.
>>
>>38894919
>this place is the most toxic depraved shithole
objectively untrue

this is one of the last places where people have the decency to say "kill yourself" to your online face when you say something dumb instead of pretending that you didn't say something dumb and leaving you in the dark for the sake of politeness. it's impossible to get honest feedback anywhere, including close friends and family.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (35KB, 469x497px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
35KB, 469x497px
>>38894919
>hey I'm a fucking normalfaggot who thinks 4chan is LE WORST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!
>can you please spoonfeed me as many pictures of your mascots as possible? I could use more material for my shitty instagram meme page!
Take this and get the fuck out, I "unironically!! xD" hope you kill yourself soon
>>
>>38896042
>that image

Why would they do such a thing to someone with such great tits? Are they harvesting her for virgin blood or whore blood?
>>
>>38894919
I need to do this
Probably won't though lmao
>>
>>38896042
"Xdddddd I'm edgy for telling someone to kys on the internet." "Xdddd I'm this fucking mad because some guy on the internet asked for pictures he likes because he finds them entertaining."
Damn anon, you're pretty fucking retarded. On top of your false assumptions because I don't have any social media I literally just like the pictures you turbofaggot. Are you so autistic and protective of other things?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.