[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"men" that ask their girlfriend for a FFM threesome,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 11 am.png (405KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
11 am.png
405KB, 1024x768px
>"men" that ask their girlfriend for a FFM threesome, but deny their girlfriend's request for a MMF threesome
>>
u a man hater?
>>
File: 1500501417000.png (319KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
1500501417000.png
319KB, 792x713px
>"men" that ask for a mmf threesome
>>
>"men" that ask their girlfriend for a MMF threesome and say they don't want an FFM threesome
Literally me (if I had a gf).
>>
if your girlfriend asks for MMF threesome it means you're shit in bed and completely and unsatisfying to her. it also means she has a repressed desire to humiliate you by making you watch her get dominated in a way that you could not (i.e being cucked)

generally FFM only happens when the girl is bi and there is a mutual desire for it
>>
>>38894728
you mean not a cuck?

yea so?
>>
>>38894728
>"men" that ask their girlfriend for a FFM threesome
You're right about putting men in quotes there, but not for the reason that you think. Men don't ask for anything. They tell their gf that they're going to have a threesome, and she goes along with it or she hits the road.
>>
>>38894728
men and women aren't equal. despite your overly ideal view on the world, this is a fact and nothing will change that. a man's role is to be the dominant partner in the relationship, i.e. having control over his woman. a man fucking 2 girls at once is proof of his alpha male characteristics. a man who would let any other man even make eye contact with his bitch is a cuck faggot that needs to be rid from the gene pool.
>>
>>38894728
>MMF
thats gay bro
>>
>>38894728
Get out roastie. It's quite literally impossible for women to meet the criteria of being a robot. You HAVE friends and romantic interests. You just choose to be alone like a special snowflake. "Hurrrr just no one understands me." Us true robots are social rejects who never had ANYONE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38894809
>a man's role is to be the dominant partner in the relationship
what if they are gay?
>>
>>38894840
Ideally sacrificed to the fire God
>>
>>38894840

then they're not a man
>>
>>38894872
>ng a robot. You HAV
top keks mate :3
>>
>>38894889

>ng a robot. You HAV

what does this mean
>>
>>38894840
a man's role is to also not be a flaming faggot that fucks other men. if they are gay they are genetically inferior and committing an act against God. in other words, KYS you fucking shitdick
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-06_20-06-04.png (6KB, 248x197px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-06_20-06-04.png
6KB, 248x197px
>>38894940
>a man's role is to also
i dunno, it automatically does that for me...
just lazy to delete :>
>>
>>38894951
stop with that faggotery please. its a disease. seek help.
>>
>>38894728
Shut up whale
>>
>Anons actually defending threesomes

Fuck off "robots". You do not fucking belong here if you believe any type of Threesome, much less having a gf, is acceptable
>>
>>38895078
>he doesn't want to have a threesome
>doesn't want to fuck bitches before he dies
you'll regret living such a boring life sooner or later
>>
>>38895176

you've brainwashed by popular culture and the intoxicating effect of endogenous drugs called androgens

there is much more to living a fulfilling life than sex
>>
>>38895281
>more to living a fulfilling life than sex
t. virgin
>>
>>38895355

or your brain is just empty because you spend all your time on shitty parts of the internet and can't see beyond basic primal sensory pleasures...?
>>
>>38895389
>spend all your time on shitty parts of the internet
you're browsing this place too
>>
>>38895439

no shit sherlock

originalism
>>
>>38895483
don't worry bro you'll lose your virginity eventually lol
>>
>>38895527

i had a gf for almost a year and we only had sex like 1-2 times a month for the latter half. the reason being was because i was so incredibly bad at sex that it traumatised me into not wanting it. as you can imagine, she didn't like this very much and it was part of the reason she dumped me.

my plan is to go to thailand as soon as i can afford it so i can have my balls cut off
>>
>>38895675
lol wtf you're going to let that dictate your future? the reason why she wasnt satisfied is because shes a roastie and had a lot of men to compare you to. you fell for the wrong girl and should find someone with less partners. and if you're rich girls dont care if you suck they will fuck you anyways
>>
File: 1496348472341s.jpg (6KB, 240x214px) Image search: [Google]
1496348472341s.jpg
6KB, 240x214px
I really hope I don't date a girl someday that will ask me for an open relationship, a threesome or anything polygamy related
Please God, I'd rather die alone at last than that
>>
>>38894728
So? If he doesn't want to do a MMF threesome, it doesn't fucking mean you have to do a FFM threesome with him.
>>
>>38894728
What if the girlfriend is only interested in a FFM and hates the idea of MMF, because she wants to do it with a man and a woman.
What if i'm living like this right now for almost 5 years, in a closed MFF relationship.
>>
>>38894788
This. OP is retarded. It's also worth mentioning women who say they're straight will comfortably change in the same room as each other, while straight men would never do such a thing. This is because women can either be lesbian or bi, but not truly straight, while men can be straight or bi, but not truly gay.

FFM threesomes happen when the girls are bi, and MMF threesomes happen when the guys are bi.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.