[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /r9k/, I'm scared of losing my virginity because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501535059450.png (641KB, 957x676px) Image search: [Google]
1501535059450.png
641KB, 957x676px
Help me /r9k/, I'm scared of losing my virginity because of my small dick. I could have done it 3 times last year but I just couldn't pull the trigger and bring it to the next level.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
I like these pictures
I want pepe to be happy
>>
>>38894275
Just fucking go through with it dude. Who cares about pleasuring the woman??? Get your nut and get out
>>
You can start with leaving this board because anyone how had 3 chances to get laid within a year doesn't belong here.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 466x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 466x677px
>>38894297
Here I saved a decent amount of them because seeing Pepe happy for once made me happy.
>>
>>38894421
this!
you know how many chances I've had in my ENTIRE LIFE to lose my virginity?

fuck you
>>
File: 1481211236969.png (180KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1481211236969.png
180KB, 498x497px
>>38894275
>my small dick
How small it is?
>>
>>38894275
Get oof this board, normie
>>
>>38894463
5 and a 1/4 inches

>normie

I'm a 25 y/o virgin
>>
>>38894582
That isn't very small. Slightly below average. Most women won't give a shit at all. The ones that do have cavernous cunts and aren't worth your time.

It's all about how well you use it. Find a good rhythm and maintain it for extended periods. Like a couple minutes at a time. Then change up the rhythm. Faster, slower, etc. When you change rhythm maintain it again for a few minutes. It gives the girl time to enjoy that pace and get enjoy it and then keeps their attention when you change pace.

Foreplay will be important too. Eat her out. Circular motions around her clit.
>>
>>38894639
Thanks for the advice, do you think if I do it properly the first time I could bamboozle her that I'm not a virgin or should I just tell her.
>>
>>38895267
When I lost my virginity I didn't tell the girl. I was 24 at the time. Ended up in a relationship with her and I drunkenly confessed a few months in. She got upset because she knew that first relationships never last and she really liked me. Then I broke up with her two months later.

Before that girl there was another one I was talking to who bailed for similar reasons. She knew I was a virgin when we started talking and eventually we had a big fight because she distanced herself because she was scared of how emotionally attached she was getting. Three years later and she's my girlfriend now and we're very compatible and happy.

Honestly I'm pretty sure women don't want virgins because they know that the relationship will never last.

You'll do it properly the first time btw. Sex is seriously so fucking easy. When I was a virgin I was worried that I would be bad and cum too fast. Then I started having sex and my only problem was taking a long time to cum. But actually performing well is honestly easy as fuck as far as I'm concerned. As long as you aren't a selfish person you will be good. You may end up in your own head because you've built up sex so much since you're older. So focus on being as relaxed as possible and just enjoy it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.