[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thinking about walking down street with shirt off to feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501803794497.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501803794497.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>Thinking about walking down street with shirt off to feel like a fish in the ocean
>Read websites about this
>People are saying it means you're gay and you're an attention whore douche-bag
>People calling it white-trash behavior

What do you guys think?
I'm kind of scared to do it because I'm skinny, and I might get raped.
>>
>>38893802
>People are saying it means you're gay and you're an attention whore douche-bag
This is what nu male plebbitors say about Chads because they're jealous and insecure. It's like when you see some emasculated beta complain about guys who act too manly or complain about guys with muscles and pretend they're "glad they don't look like that."

It's weakness and insecurity manifesting as some kind of beta fake superiority.
>>
>>38893860
I think that means it's fine to do so.
I know people think negative thoughts about people that do that, but I don't see what's so bad about it.

At the same time, I feel like it violates what a lot of people hold dear; at the same time, I don't talk to a lot of people, and I don't care when I see someone shirt-less in the road. I don't want to upset anybody, but I don't want to be cucked out of being able to walk down the street and feel the wind on my body.

Should I just take my shirt-off?

Does it really matter to anyone?
>>
>>38894105
>I feel like it violates what a lot of people hold dear; at the same time,
The only people it violates are rabid feminists who want to free the nipple and hate fucking white males or fat insecure dudes who don't want girls to see you shirtless next to them and compare.

Take your shirt off bro, be free
>>
>>38893802
I went to the store in my pyjamas today
is that white trash behavior?
Im not a cracker
or a nigger
>>
>>38895332
I don't know.
I just know it's disrespectful to society, but if I saw it in real life, I wouldn't care.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.