[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That time you tried to be normal >Summer party >get invited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: brien.jpg (15KB, 266x264px) Image search: [Google]
brien.jpg
15KB, 266x264px
That time you tried to be normal

>Summer party
>get invited
>"Uhhh OK I guess"
>decide to stay home instead
>start playing vidya
>play like shit
>"fuck it, I'm going to that party"
>decide to dress properly
>open random facebook page to see how people dresses for parties
>"I got this!"
>I go to the party
>"Wow, hello Anon!"
>go in
>normie music, loud people
>free beer
>I take one
>realize I forgot to have dinner
>get tipsy really fast
>follow a guy in the kitchen
>it's a little more quiet
>sit on a chair, the guy takes another six pack of beer and leaves
>"fuck, what do I do now?"
>take phone
>open and close random apps
>I see a coin on the ground
>bend over ant grab it
>my crush walks in
>"Hi Anon, what are you doing?"
>she talked to me
>"None of your business, fuck off"
>she smiles and leaves
>imsofuckedup.png
>decide to leave the party
>stumble across her again, she laughs
>random guy "Hey, you leaving already?"
>"I forgot to lock the house"
>get home and post on /adv/
>nobody replies
>play vidya till 2 AM
>>
>That time you tried to be normal
well there's your problem
>>
File: George_Constanza_on_my_life.png (446KB, 424x598px) Image search: [Google]
George_Constanza_on_my_life.png
446KB, 424x598px
>>38893377
>>None of your business, fuck off
Top lel anon.
I've also never been invited to a party or any shit like that. It was super awkward in school when the group of people I hung out with at lunch would make plans to go to parties and drink with each other right in front of me and I was never invited. I didn't really wanna sperg out and ask "can I come?" like I was 5 years old. Didn't feel good. Any other anons know this feel?
>>
>>38894574

Yeah, I still act like this. Just yesterday my friends organized a small summer trip and they invited people ignoring me. It hurts, but I feel like asking them would be embarassing.
>>
File: 1496098337773.jpg (15KB, 604x438px)
1496098337773.jpg
15KB, 604x438px
>>38893377
>none of your business fuck off
and you wonder why you don't have friends
>>
I always just end up drinking too much and making an ass of myself. I've stopped going to parties or the bar when I'm invited. People think I'm reserved and kind of cool in an aloof way. The reality is that I'd be talking their heads off if I felt comfortable.
>>
>>"None of your business, fuck off"

i'm skeptical that you actually said this to your crush but otherwise don't worry anon you aced it. dignity intact. you won this situation,
>>
>>38894993

I did. And I felt like shit. But yes, I actually lied. She didn't laugh, she said something like "Say that again and I'll hit you in the face", and she went in the party room.
>>
File: 1662661781876266161.gif (1MB, 464x316px) Image search: [Google]
1662661781876266161.gif
1MB, 464x316px
>>38893377
>I take one
>realize I forgot to have dinner
>get tipsy really fast

Fucked after one beer, I wish my tolerance was that low again. Cheers for the kek
>>
>>38895123

You still did the right thing. She was mocking you for your social awkwardness and you stood up for yourself, even if it came off cringy.

At least you tried to go to the party and learned your lesson.
>>
>>38895252
At what point was she mocking him? From OP's description of events she was curious why he was bent over, and he completely overreacted.
>>
didn't i just read this exact OP in another thread twenty minutes ago?i don't even want to contribute now
>>
>>38895551

He was sitting on his own at a table acting like a complete sperg and she came over and demanded an explanation even though it was incredibly obvious what was happened.

If he hadn't instantly reacted with hostility she would have simply teased him for it and left abruptly.

Sociable women have little sympathy for beta male outcasts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.