[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it all gay men i've ever met devote their entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1200.jpg (95KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1200.jpg
95KB, 480x480px
why is it all gay men i've ever met devote their entire personality to fit directly under the "gay" stereotype?

why is it so hard to find a decent looking gay guy who doesn't act like a fucking idiot?
>>
>>38892998

>Gay
>Not idiot

Pick one faggot
>>
Because homosexuality is a disease brought on by genetic defects or societal factors causing men to become prison gay.
>>
>>38892998
They're not actually gay. They just suck dick to fit in. They feel the need to jazz it up and make a caricature of themselves so no one realizes they're merely playing a character.
>>
File: qts2.jpg (615KB, 624x793px) Image search: [Google]
qts2.jpg
615KB, 624x793px
>>38892998
because society awards more flamboyant gay people with attention.
most of the people you want, you'll never find, because they don't feel the need to integrate "being gay" as a personality trait
>no one would guess at first glance that i'm into guys
>>
Im here but you'd never notice me.
>the never going to have a bf
>>
>>38893069
most people i know irl know i'm gay only because i'm so open about it, but i don't "act" gay at all. coincidentally, that's what i'm attracted to as well. i can't stand the gay persona on anyone, it's unflattering and unattractive
>>
>>38892998
>meet gay man
>he's not a flamboyant, in-your-face walking stereotype
>you don't even realize he's gay and go about your business

>meet gay man
>he's a a flamboyant, in-your-face walking stereotype
>WHY ARE ALL THE FUCKING GAYS LIKE THIS GOD DAMN

hmm.. really makes you think...
>>
>>38893127
came to post this desu sempai
>>
>>38892998
basically op, there are plenty of guys who are gay, just not all of them are faggots about it :'))
>>
>>38892998
stop colonising this board /lgbt/
>>
>>38893195
nah there's a reason i didn't ask on /lgbt/, it's fucking cancer
>>
>>38893213
i meant to say stop colonising this board faggot but i was trying to be polite

stop colonising this board faggot
>>
>>38892998
If you're asking this question, you're probably just as much of an asshole as the people you're complaining about desu
>>
Why are we being mean to our resident r9k fag poster? He just wants a husbando who isn't super normie flamboyant.
>>
>>38892998
Because when you meet a gay gay who doesn't act super gay you don't notice that he's gay.
>>
>>38892998
Because the gays that do not act flamboyantly blend in, why do you think don't ask don't tell worked for so long?
Also you might be look unapproachable by being a shy guy, it's usually Chad's that equate shyness with homosexuality not the regular fags so if neither party knows the other is gay how is there going to be any kind of boy meets boy going on?
I've never shown gayness in public since being in the closet publicly is much easier, everyone starts to treat you like an alien the moment you out yourself "oh you eat people food too, but you look so normal"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.