[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a virgin for one reason. Because you haven't asked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

File: 184325208.jpg (25KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
184325208.jpg
25KB, 612x408px
You are a virgin for one reason. Because you haven't asked out the right girl (if ANY). FACE IT, you guys are losers because you're too pussy to ask a girl DIRECTLY what you want. And no, asking out that 10/10 girl does not count. You need to ask out a variety of girls and find out what level you are on attractiveness. If you have not been rejected by at least 1,000 girls then you have no right to bitch & whine you fucking retard.
>>
I'm not a virgin, joke's on you OP.
>>
>>38892823
why should I bother
I'm not interested in these silly social games, it's just no fun.
>>
>>38892823
>Because you haven't asked out the right girl (if ANY). FACE IT, you guys are losers because you're too pussy to ask a girl DIRECTLY what you want.
wasn't there like a whole feminist movement whining about unattractive guys hitting on girls
>>
>>38892823
Honestly, i'm a virgin because of low sex drive. I never had a thought about pursuing girl. Besides it was either girl like me but i dont like her or vice versa.
t. 24 khv
>>
>>38892823
I'm a loser because I haven't met anybody I was attracted to ok buddy I like this one though it's better than the usual YOURE A BIG BABY MAN UP STOP WATCHING ANIME REEEEEE
>>
>>38892915
>not interested
>cries about being a virgin
>>
File: 1498963713689.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498963713689.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>38892823
You are right OP, i was in a party last night and i kissed 4 out of the 5 girls that i asked out

Sometimes they think i'm gay before i hit on them, maybe because i dye my hair and like to dance idk
>>
Am trying OP. Been going to bars and getting an idea where i lay on the attractiveness scale.

It helps confidence because you know your thresholds on how creepy you should be when approaching women.
>>
>>38893005
How is this contradictory?
I don't want to play the "oh entertain the girl i don't give a fuck about so she might fuck me game"
I don't mind chatting to people and I won't mind an actual relationship with someone I can bear being around, but the thing standing between these two seems like such a horrible chore.
>>
>>38893013
>they think i'm gay before i hit on them, maybe because i dye my hair
Bullshit.
>>
>>38893061
What you think is bullshit? That i dye my hair, that they think i'm gay or the correlation between my hair color and sexual orientation?
>>
>>38893090
That dyeing hair means you being homo.
>>
>>38893045
Your sense of reality is completely warped.
It isn't a game of impress the girl, you're simply being a human looking to find companionship with a woman (and yes, companionship includes sex).
You playing mental gymnastics with yourself so that you can feel better about your complete lack of will power and fear of rejection.
It's sad really.
>>
>>38893118
Hmm, maybe they think i'm gay because my friends are? That's more reasonable i guess

But it doesn't bother me though, it is actually quite funny because 2 weeks ago some guys made fun of me saying that i'm gay, but in the end, the one who kissed 2 girls was me and they were alone
>>
>>38893138
>your sense of reality is skewed
>here's a look at what reality really is, even though it isn't
>>
I can't control my creepy level
>>
I believe if you ask out a girl and she says no (i.e. she didn't want you to ask her out), that's harassment and it makes me feel really guilty. I make friends with women easily and most of my irl friends are women, I'd never want to do something to make them uncomfortable.
>>
>>38893263
Look if you're just gonna shut your eyes to reality that's fine by me. It's just sad that your way of thinking is so fucked up that you think finding a life partner is some sort of game where you're the jester and will be replaced if you can no longer entertain the girl.
>>
>>38892823
I've literally never once flirted with or asked out a woman and I'm a KHV at almost 30. I just assume it's a waste of time because they won't be attracted to me.
>>
>>38893138
>It isn't a game of impress the girl
It absolutely is, even if I wouldn't use these words. Just think about it this way:
Why should you talk to someone who doesn't interest you?
This is what I struggle with, becoming emotionally invested in people and making them invested in me. It's such a chore to me that I consider the potential rewards to be worth a lot less than the effort I'd have to expend.

>your complete lack of will power
sure.
it boils down to me being too lazy to do something I don't really want to do, even though I am fully aware that I have to do it to get what I want.

>fear of rejection
Of course people are afraid of rejection, rejection feels bad. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or they must have developed a horribly disaffected mindset I'd consider worse than my own.

>>38893530
I'm not him, but I do know that my approach to these things is not all that kosher.
>>
File: 1491607858621.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491607858621.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
why should I bother with 3DPD when I have a perfect waifu?
>>
File: 1501947375350.jpg (34KB, 410x407px) Image search: [Google]
1501947375350.jpg
34KB, 410x407px
>>38892823
Finally a champ who gets it. When you see a girl you like, follow these steps
>eye contact
>firm handshake
>firm boob squeeze
>ask to speak to her manager and tell her you want this relationship
>>
>>38893564
Yep, I've got the same exact thought. I'm a 24 yo KHV and I've got pretty bad self-esteem so I just don't bother even though I do want to have a gf one day. I'm pretty ugly so I don't have the confidence it takes.
>>
>>38892823
What if I only want to lose my virginity in a ltr with another virgin?
>>
Yeah you're right, I'm currently talking to this woman on Tinder and she's pretty fat, but I guess she's in my league because girls more attractive than her simply give me the cold shoulder. The problem is that I'm a terrible conversationalist.
>>
File: 1487018183487.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487018183487.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
I really don't see why I have to do all the work and put myself on the line when girls nowadays have literally nothing to offer but an std infested vagina.
And yeah I'm fully aware that no girl will ever come up to me and that's the reason why I'm alone. I simply refuse to play this retarded game that is totally rigged in the roastie's favor.
I'm happier with that than I would be betraying my values.
>>
>>38893906
And it's also not fair that guys like us have to work our asses off to impress women when Chad doesn't even have to lift a finger.
>>
>>38893906
>And yeah I'm fully aware that no girl will ever come up to me
They do that online.
>>
>>38893564
chad would die a virgin if he was too scared to ask a girl out. Just saying
>>
>>38893979
That's completely false. Stop lying. Chad has to work to get women like everyone else. He also gets rejected like everyone else.
>>
>>38894122

bullshit, even my subpar friends had most of their success from girls making the first move, we're just the undesirables.
>>
File: here.jpg (149KB, 477x800px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
149KB, 477x800px
>>38893013
fixed this for all of you
>>
>>38894122
I would assume girls just flock towards Chad and do part (if not most) of the work it takes hook up/begin dating. Chad's got the looks and the confidence because of his good looks. Only work Chad has to do is go to the gym and maintain his physique.
>>
>>38894139
No. Chads have naturally high testosterone levels, which gives them a naturally aesthetic appearance and an alpha state of mind. Chads do get rejected by women, but it doesn't negatively affect their life because there are already tons of women that want to fuck them.
>>
>>38894233
But some Chads don't even have to do that, because they're testosterone levels are so high, that they don't even need to go to the gym to look aesthetic.
>>
>>38893530
I've literally seen it happen. My dad started going a little more crazy but was medicated but my mom was no longer entertained by his antics and they got divorced. She's been with several other men, and eventually got remarried. It's sickening and I want no part of it, beyond physical stimulation which my hand can give me.
>>
>>38892823
This whole "numbers game" thing that PUAers shill out is fucking retarded. Humanity has existed for hundreds of thousands of years and we did not play that stupid game until a few decades ago. I'm willing to bet your fathers didn't ask out even 50 women in their lives.
>>
File: 1501809581567.jpg (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501809581567.jpg
37KB, 633x758px
>>38892823
And what the fuck do I do if I have a crippling fear of women?

I can't even talk to a female cashier without sweating, being awkward and not knowing how to position my feet. If I tried to ask a girl out, which yes I have NEVER done in my life, then I'm 75% sure I would have a panic attack.
>>
>>38894316
Things haven't changed. You don't have to ask out 50 women. Just not zero.
>>
>>38892823
>If you have not been rejected by at least 1,000 girls then you have no right to bitch & whine you fucking retard.
That's quite the arrogant statement considering that marriage used to be a binding contract and romantic relationship, dating and asking out is a concept that was adopted just a few centuries ago.
>>
>>38894316
Historically, 1 man bred for every 17 women that did. That means for every 1 man that bred, 16 men didn't. We are returning to our natural reproductive state. Chad fucks all women while betas die. Chad has the best genes and is the healthiest and best looking, it's only natural that they dominate women. Now that civilization norms and rules are deteriorating, our natural instincts are kicking in. Deal with it.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
>>
>>38894399
So we're not meant to breed according to evolution? Oh well, I'll go back to my video games.
>>
>>38892823
>You need to ask out a variety of girls and find out what level you are on attractiveness.

Or I could wait until I meet someone I really care about.
>>
Take a girl on a date and ask if she wants to kiss
"lol no anon"
>>
>>38894437
>Oh well, I'll go back to my video games

No, you're supposed to die. Either kill yourself or get killed. You are not supposed to exist.
>>
File: 1471864543224.jpg (20KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1471864543224.jpg
20KB, 480x361px
>>38894250
This board really got you delusional, my friend. Try to put the memes and your emotional instability aside, and be rational for a second. While it is true some of them are born with a genetic advantage, there are just as many that work for their achievements. They have their disappointments, their failed attempts,their bad times. Put down your snowflake badge for a bit, and try to consider that other people may sometimes feel the way you do, and you're not part of a secret club of victims that have been deprived of any chance of improvement by some sort of mysterious destiny force. They do work their way up in some form or another, and you're free to do the same. Don't blame testosterone levels and appearance on your pitiful lack of motivation.
Pointing fingers at Chad online while you're avoiding self development won't make you feel better.
>>
>>38894465
>No, you're supposed to die. Either kill yourself or get killed. You are not supposed to exist.
Nah I'll slowly waste away while focusing on my career and my interests.
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (107KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
107KB, 680x850px
19 hugless KHV reporting
It is completley true that I have never made a single advance towards a woman
>>
>>38892823
I finally lost my virginity at 19, but I had been asking out Stacies for years since I was 15, they all turned me down. I only lost my v card because I finally settled and fucked a 5/10 Latina girl.

I'm not even into Latinas really, I love qt white girls
>>
>>38894467
Chad is born with the ability to fuck millions of women who willing throw themselves at him. Betas can't get one woman to smile at him when speaking. Upper 10% of men fuck dozens of different women a year while bottom 70% of men fuck a handful of women in their entire lives. Meanwhile, all women fuck dozens of men a year

Really makes you think
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38892823
Don't flip me off you fucking bitch, keep your shit theories to yourself
>>
>>38894399
That was only when agriculture first developed. Over all history it's 80% of women reproduced and 40% of men did.
>>
>>38892891
>not a virgin
>>38893013
>kissed 4 out of 5 girls

gtfo reeeeeee
>>
>>38894565
>>38894399
So it's not 50/50? 1 woman for 1 man was never a thing?
>>
>>38894598
It's still not a thing. Chad has 13 children with 36 different women while a beta is lucky to have one autistic retarded infertile kid with a 40 year old woman looking for that sweet beta bucks.
>>
>>38894598
It was a thing sometimes. I certainly was since christianity became prominent in the western world until a few decades ago.

>>38894621
Nobody lived like this in the 1950s I promise you.
>>
>>38892823
Wow you really motivated me to change my life for the better. You should be satisfied now, so fuck off
>>
>>38894637
That's because the last 100-200 years were a lucky fluke for the beta peasants. For thousands of years before and for thousands of years after, betas live shit lives, work for Chad doing menial labor, and die a virgin.
>>
i have gynecomastia please help me
>>
>>38894666
Civilization only works under "lucky flukes for beta peasants". Even if we go back some people with more since will inevitably out compete us.
>>
>>38893564
This, except I am 30. I even remember having girls flirt with me back in high school and college but I just told myself that they felt sorry for me because I was always sitting by myself.
>>
>>38894540

All women do not fuck dozens of guys a year. You're delusional if you think that.
Stacies are also born with genetic hacks. The average woman is out preening, dieting, excercising and selecting her wardrobe for the men she finds attractive.
She's doing her best to make herself appealing to average+ males instead of spending her day wallowing in self pity.
This is why even some of the less attractive women can get decent bfs because they are putting in some effort instead of complaining about Stacie's luck.

If it's just about sex, sure a woman can find someone to sleep with easily but women are typically looking for relationships. Nobody wants to be with the bottom of the barrel, not even you.
If you expect to date women that are average+ then get to work making yourself worth it.
>>
>>38894967
>You're delusional if you think that.

Proof? All statistics point to the fact that women are all whoring around for Chad. Chad gets a turn at all women while women only fuck with a few guys.
>>
>>38894967
> implying you need to "select your wardrobe" to swipe on tinder, head to the club, stop by the bar, and get railed stupid within a single night
Your argument would be a little more respectable if Tyrone's jizz wasn't still sticking to your cheek from last night.
>>
>>38893570
Not him but you are kinda wrong anon, if yoj ever find a female attractive you'll want to have sex with her, and sadly to do this you'll have to play the social game AT LEAST you are good looking ir if the female is also attracted to you. If you don't want to play the social game is ok, involving in other peoples emotions is a pain in the ass, but you can't fight your nature, at somw point you'll wanna fuck a girl but probably you won't cause you are not good looking, have no social skills and have another shitload of problems, see the definition of a robot.
>>
You forget that there's all types of robots.

Some bots just plain avoid women. They don't want a gf.

Take me, for instance. I don't want to expend the time, money, and energy required to get a gf. It's just too much of an investment for me. I lose SO MUCH if I introduce a significant other into my life.

Other guys who have better genetics and/or have more money and time to play around with have that option open - they can get a gf because it fits within their life. They have the room for it.

I don't have the room now and I doubt I ever will.
>>
File: 1395079429845.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1395079429845.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>38892823
Kill yourself. I have asked out many women in my life and tried doing it in many different ways. Tried proceeding in many different ways. Every single time it ended with either her ghosting me or her finding another guy quickly. Or both.

As a matter of fact I've been on a nice date with one girl recently. When I texted her I'd like to see her again and that I liked her, she fucking ghosted me like every other girl.

I'm 100% positive at this point that it's impossible for me to get a gf. No girl just wants to give me a chance and actually go past any bad things there may be for me.
>>
>>38893138
It doesn't work like that. I genuinely want companionship and don't really care for sex at this point. Yet, no girl wants this.
>>
>>38892823
My self esteem is already in the trash. I don't think my heart could handle even more rejection. I'm just going to be like this for the rest of my life. Plus, if you have to go THAT out of your way for a shot at sex, you probably aren't attractive enough anyway.
>>
>>38894982

Show me the statistic for every woman fucking 12+ guys. How on earth did you survey every female?
Even the slutty girls i knew slept with maybe 4 or 5 guys in a year and maybe one or two of them were chads but not always.
Women end up with less attractive men all the time, which is why undesireable genes still exist.
>>
>>38894316
Of course he didn't and neither do normies. Normies literally ask out ONE girl, start talking to her, go on dates, both genuinely want to see each other. There's no such thing as ghosting for them.

Ghosting is a term only ugly guys like myself really face. It's when the relation is one sided and only one party is interested in seeing the other.
>>
>>38895034
Good thing I haven't even bothered trying then. I would have the same results if I tried.
>>
>>38895082
>girls I knew

Personal anecdotes. And how do you even know women in the first place, let alone close enough to know who they're fucking? Are you a roastie yourself? And that's implying you know their entire sexual history.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/PollVault/story?id=156921&page=1

>men average 20+ partners while women only averaged 6

Women are obviously lying because there is no way Chad is fucking 20+ women while women only sleep with 6 different guys. Proof right there.
>>
>>38895010

Ive never even used tinder and youre sounding mighty bitter. Throwing assumptions my way doesnt validate your falsely preconcieved ideas. Yes, what anyone wears affects how theyre percieved.
If you're wearing a stained holy shirt and cargo shorts with socks and sandals to the club, the looks you get will not be positive.

I will reiterate, many women aren't looking for a one night stand. Why do you think chick flicks are a thing?
>>
>>38895163
what if, just what if...
the men were lying?
Would make more sense to me
>>
>>38895159
Yeah. Getting a gf just doesn't work for some people no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>38895197
Maybe.....maybe.....Women are whores. Occam's Razor makes it so.
>>
>>38895214
It is more likely to believe that the men are lying, because fucking lots of women is associated with social status.

Occam's Razor is a glorified fallacy.
>>
>>38895214
Except it really doesn't. But don't let that get in the way of your feelings.
>>
>>38895163

Women share their sexual history with their close friends, most of the women ive known were monogomists. Just because you disagree with a study, doesnt make it false.
>>
>>38895197
>>38895232
>>38895238
If the men are lying, then why not the women? You have no counter argument.
>>
>>38895265
They're both lying and these statistics are incomplete on top of that. Therefore personal experience is more valuable.
>>
>>38895265
Of course, once you doubt where the data came from the entire exercise is fucking pointless anyway.
You started bringing up lies.
>>
>>38895246
I have a very, very hard time women would share bad sexual encounters that made them look bad with their friends.
>>
>>38895299
I know several who did.
>>
>>38895315
How do you know so many women then? And how do you get them to tell you about their sexual past?
>>
>>38892823
WRONG
I can't bring myself to love myself so intimacy literally hurts
>>
>>38895360
I don't know that many. It's just a topic that comes up every now and then when you've been friends for a while.
>>
>>38895299

They do though, even sexual assaults and embarassing things.
>>
Factoring in drunk sluts at parties I've easily broke the 1000 rejections mark.
>>
>>38895360

I know alot of women because I am one and they just trust and open up to me because I'm kind to them.
>>
>>38895474
>>38895449
I find it weird that they would talk about their sexual encounters, almost like they either were bragging or regretted it. Like, how does it even come up?

>oh yeah, I fucked Chad last night and it was sooooooo great!!!
>*sigh* I gave a beta a chance and he was pathetic and it was terrible, I wish Chad would notice me
>>
>>38894196
had a bitch do this to me.
>>
>>38895556
You talk about past experiences in relationships, and eventually it gets to the topic of sex, and one story follows another.
>>
>>38895607
Yeah, but you're basically gossiping about a guy behind his back, probably shitting on him and he probably has no idea and doesn't know if what he's doing is good or bad.
>>
>>38895650
Most of the friends I talked to about sex only talked about past experiences. I had one friend talk about current experience, and it wasn't shittalking. And if I heard shittalking, I would tell them to talk about it with the guy (or girl) directly because it's something important and it's usually easy to fix with a bit of communication.
>>
>>38895708
But what do you mean by past experiences?
>>
>>38895726
Ex-boyfriends, one night stands, anything really.
>>
>>38895556

Men talk about their exploits too, why is the idea so foreign to you?
Yeah women share intimate details, in the same way men will say
"That girl had ugly tits" or
"Stacy has the perfect ass"

Not to say all women share things,
I just listen to their stories and rarely offer anything personal because some people are just more comfortable than others.
I once had a girl tell me my bf was a dicklet before I even knew, which to me was a really weird thing to say and i thought she was being jelous but she turned out to be telling the truth
>>
File: 1428135783657.jpg (47KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1428135783657.jpg
47KB, 600x514px
Cry about us more on leddit and lolcow.
> The average woman is out preening, dieting, excercising and selecting her wardrobe for the men she finds attractive.
This one really made me laugh. Roasties genuinely believe they have to exert """""""""""""""""""""""""effort""""""""""""""""""""""""" to get dicked by 5 Chads every Sunday. You know what the average man is doing? Busting has ass getting an education and career so some vapid used-up slut MIGHT deign to take 5 minutes out of her day to talk with him.
>>
>>38895823
No, I mean specifically what is their to talk about?
>>
>>38895854
Some particularly good or bad moments, or generalities.
>>
>>38895943
>>38895824
Alright, I'm still not getting it. What does good or bad moments mean? How does that differentiate between just sex overall?
>>
>>38894250
Chad doesn't give a fuck about being rejected, so why should you?
>>
>>38895978
One girl told me about getting black out drunk at a party and having sex with this really weird and ugly guy from school and how she was upset that he took advantage of an almost passed out girl, and at the same time happy that she couldn't remember any of it.
From a lot of girls I heard that guys suck at making them come, it's been enlightening. Other more or less significant stories and anecdotes.
>>
>>38896016
Because Chad can be accepted by anyone and has millions of women willing. Betas only have one or two chances.
>>
>>38894982
>makes retarded, completely unfounded claim
>noooo you have to prove it false otherwise it's true! I don't need proof because I'm special!
>>
>>38895978

One girl told me she's never had an orgasm. She enjoyed sex with her bf but she couldnt have a penetrative orgasm and he never did foreplay.
She had never masturbated either so she didnt know what she was missing, despite not being a virgin.
>>
>>38896030
Oh, I get it now. You mean the circumstances surrounding the sex, not the sex itself.
>>
>>38895098
Holy fuck you are retarded. Do you seriously believe most people only ask one person out in their life, and then get married?
>>
>>38895163
>this study proves me wrong
>but it's obviously a lie
>therefore I'm proven right
I can't comprehend the mental gymnastics involved in believing something like this.
>>
>>38896047
Then why did you choose to be a beta and not Chad?
>>
>>38896068
Yeah, I mean there isn't much to say about penis in vagina, it's mostly about what made it feel better or worse than it was supposed to be. Some do talk about sex itself though, it taught me that a lot of guys are very inconsiderate, and also that some girls will do some sexual things out of kindness and not for pleasure.
>>
>>38896141
It's not a choice, you're either born 6 feet tall with a huge dick and chiseled face or you're born 5'5 with a 4 inch micropeen and a 2/10 face. Exercise and health is just a meme. You're either born attractive or you're not and that determines your entire life.
>>
>>38896030
> From a lot of girls I heard that guys suck at making them come
Voluntarily eating a pussy out that has been fucked by other guys. Only absolute cucks do that.
>>
>>38896177
>tfw 6' tall, huge dick and chiseled face
>everythingless virgin almost at hogwarts
>>
>>38896179
Yeah, I thought this was a joke, but apparently some guys actually think that. And since many girls can only come from clit stimulation, a lot of guys end up never making their girlfriend come. Either because of stupid stuff like that, or because they don't know/don't care.
>>
>>38892823
Ugly girls aren't worth that effort to me.
>>
>>38896177
I'm none of what you described at either extreme and still manage to get laid easily. All because I chose to become Chad one day and stop being a raging virgin manchild.
>>
>>38896179
Thinking about other guys' cocks when seeing a naked pussy. Only absolute homosexuals do that.
>>
>>38896234
Eating a vagina out can give you throat cancer.
>>
>>38896252
Oh good, so you chose to not be born 5'5 and have a small dick? Fuck off, you're a normie.
>>
>>38896269
Eating a vagina can be kind of hot, but ultimately it's rather pointless, what you want to be doing is licking around and sucking the clit. That's where it counts. You can make a girl on her period come by "eating her out" without actually getting a drop of blood on your tongue.
>>
>>38896265
It is quite the opposite actually. Or would you also eat out someone else his pocket pussy?
>>
>>38896344
Can I just finger it? I'm kind of attached to my throat
>>
>>38896274
Why are you using a lame excuse like that? Guys shorter than 5'5" or with small dicks get laid just fine. Because they didn't choose to be whiny faggots like you.
>>
>>38896370
>thinking about cocks isn't gay
Whatever.
>>
>>38896375
You can do whatever you like, stuff your foot in it even. But she will talk about you very differently to her girl friends and future boyfriends.
>>
>>38892823
I can't get past flirting, it's like a mental block. I'm worried because I've been a virgin so long I will inevitably embarrass myself
>>
>>38896147
>it's mostly about what made it feel better or worse

So then what makes it feel better or worse? Women need to share this info so guys understand.
>>
>have to be rejected by 1,000 girls
>everything has to be hard by default just because reasons

ITT: crabs in a bucket
>>
>>38896401
>Didn't answer my question.
Is it hard facing the truth?
>>
>>38896449
For example, one girl told me her ex boyfriend's penis had apparently very little sensitivity, so he would just ram his dick inside her and go to town. It didn't hurt him, but for her it was painful and not enjoyable.
The thing I heard the most is "I never had an orgasm with a guy, only by myself". That's because penetration didn't do it for them, and guys never bothered with anything else. The lesson here is that if you get a girlfriend, you shouldn't be afraid to ask her what gets her off, and even ask details about it. Not every clit likes the same things. Just show some care and attention. Sounds like common sense, but apparently it isn't.
>>
>>38896592
Okay, but why don't women talk about it with their bfs instead of gossiping about how shit he is behind his back? Guys think porn is the norm, that if he isn't fucking her raw, hard, and deep and isn't slapping the shit out of her, he isnt fucking properly.
>>
File: 1412127474975.jpg (24KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1412127474975.jpg
24KB, 400x462px
>>38896376
Guys who are whiny faggots get laid too. So do murderers and criminals and junkies and poorfags and wimps. Stop projecting rationality and morality onto unrelated things.
>>
>>38896635
So if all kinds of men are getting laid, why aren't you?
>>
>>38896747
not him, but i get cockblocked by other jealous or thirstier guys.
there's nothing i can do about it other than kill the other guy.

maybe that's why murderers and thugs get laid. they just kill/beat up the competition.
>>
>>38896626
What I gathered from them, right or wrong as they were, is that they felt that the guys didn't give a shit, and so they couldn't or didn't want to open up about it.
>>
>>38896592
It stands to be repeated that contrary to /r9k/ thinking, every girl is different. Some orgasm easily, some don't. Some love sex and want it all the time, some don't really care. I've fucked enough girls to get the full spectrum. Some managed to come from dicking alone, but most didn't. They still enjoyed it though. I managed to make most girls come from eating their pussy, so learn to enjoy doing that if you want to make girls come.
>>
>>38896784
Avoid getting into such situations in the first place. Set up a date from tinder or other dating sites.
>>
We are virgins because that's how mammal sexuality works, only the best and healthiest males get to reproduce. We are simply eliminated by the competition. It's the nature, not something "in our heads"
>>
>>38896893
Modern society makes it much easier than before. Where as before only the top few could reproduce, now pretty much everyone can.
>>
>>38896893
>only the best and healthiest males get to reproduce
That makes sense as vast majority of virgins are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1427505104452.jpg (10KB, 290x210px) Image search: [Google]
1427505104452.jpg
10KB, 290x210px
>>38896747
Didn't I just tell you to stop projecting rationality? What is the process of finding someone attractive? You don't first summon a host of reasons and logical premises and then make a judgment from some fucking analytical process. You start with a "conclusion" the moment you see someone's face and then come up with post-hoc rationalizations to explain, justify, or outright guess why you hold it. So how should I know? People with my exact qualities and behaviors get laid. People with my exact qualities and behaviors die from random bullets or debris striking their skulls. Why not me? It's a futile endeavor to derive some meaning or order from something that is meaningless.
>>
>>38896871
nah, it's not the end of the world. love will come to me and if it doesn't, then oh well, it wasn't meant to be.
and if you disagree with that, you're a pessimistic, cynical faggot.
>>
>>38897057
You don't even want to find out? Do you want to remain a virgin forever? My first guess is that you simply don't try to get girls.
>>
File: pepe fy.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepe fy.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>38892823
Prostitution is legal in my country, joke's on you OP.

why should I take the enormous and time consuming effort just to fuck some boring, pimple-faced 5/10 bitch with a flat ass and nappy hair when I can fuck 9/10 escorts?
>>
File: 1428185666550.gif (121KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1428185666550.gif
121KB, 256x192px
>>38897199
How many times do I have to tell you to stop projecting rationality? I already said people with my exact qualities and behaviors get laid. It has nothing to do with anything in particular that I am or am doing.

I don't care to find out because it's a fucking wrong question to begin with. And, you may find this difficult to believe, but whether anyone remains a virgin or not is in fact ultimately decided by another person, unless you're recommending robots go out and rape people.
>>
>>38893984
the fuck are you talking about f a m?
>>
>>38897480
Dating sites. Women aren't afraid of sending the first message on these, unlike IRL.
>>
>>38896893
That would be perfect, I mean it seems logical and understandable.

But sadly is not, in my time I had seen lazy filthy potheads get the cutest girls you can image, delinquents get girlfriends easily, niggers fuck young beautiful white girls, violent unstable toughs get girlfriends, tiny emasculated "men" get girls... and so on...

So I wish your statement would be truth, it would be so rational and understandable, but sadly is NOT!

I believe in a more sci-fi version, I think we just have a bad "aura", most of the guys here are normie looking and not mentally ill, there is even some chad looking guys lurking here, but still no gf, I say is something metaphysical we just born with a bad dark energy.
>>
>>38896973
You honestly can't believe this. Take the troll face off for a couple seconds and tell me if you actually think this.
>>
>>38897837
Ah, ah, ah. Those people, no matter how "degenerate", are the more masculine. That is why they get girls. Women aren't smart; any rational man could see this. That is why their choice in sexual mate isn't about intelligence; it's about how masculine the man is
>>
File: 1501438086572.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501438086572.png
228KB, 512x512px
>>38892823
Nope. I'm a virgin because girls do not find me attractive in the least.

I don't know why you normies infesting this board always hand out shitty, dishonest advice anyway. This place obviously isn't for you.
>>
>>38897986
He's right, even just 30 years ago if you didn't find a girl in your town or at school/work you were pretty much fucked for life. Now there's internet. You can not only meet girls from outside your immediate surroundings, you can even meet girls who share some particular interests or even fucked up fetishes.
>>
File: 1473653993092.jpg (123KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473653993092.jpg
123KB, 641x600px
Honest question - how do you develop assertive and dominant personality?
>>
File: 0371 - bWPveXS.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
0371 - bWPveXS.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>Tfw when there's nothing wrong with a romantic/sexual system that requires one gender to completely shoulder the soul-crushing burden of rejection.
>>
>>38892823
I just can't fucking do it. I know they've got a crush on me. One even used to stare at me all the time. I don't have the balls. And compared to them, I'm fucking poor.
>>
>>38896784
This actually happens? Could you elaborate on the actions of these jealous and thirstier guys? Do they give you dirty looks and stuff? I thought only women were that petty.
>>
>>38893389
i have this same problem
im not necessarily scared of the act of asking out a girl, it's just that somehow its been indoctrined in me that asking out a girl who turns out to not be interested is bothersome and harassment
>>
Had gf, still virgin though. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38898107
That guy was talking about reproduction, not hookups
>>
>>38898138
Stop caring about what other people think of you, be it looks or personality. Once you've properly done that you'll find it easier to express yourself. But don't simply focus on the words "assertive" and "dominant", if you overdo it it's really obvious that you're playing an act, and most people won't like it.
>>
>>38898275
>Stop caring about what other people think of you, be it looks or personality
Thing is that i'm quite a people pleaser, therefore i have no personality of my own.
>>
>>38898031
how many girls reject you retard? Girls don't find beta's who avoid them to be attractive so no shit.

Girls who had ZERO interest in me, fell in love with me AFTER I asked them out. I even got rejected by a girl then she fell in love with me after realizing I'm a potential partner. It never even crossed her mind till I displayed interest.
>>
>>38898249
Works for both.
>>
>>38892823
>Discovered 4chan through /lit/ coming up in my search results way back in '07
>been browsing /r9k/ since the late stage of pre deletion /r9k/
Fuck you, who are you to tell me or anybody here about our lives like you know us personally?
>>
>asking people out

What is this the 90's? Everyone just sluts it up on tinder and snapchat now.
I really hate those faggot phones.
>>
>>38892823
Basically I need to settle for an uggo because I'm not handsome. Fuck off, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>38898382
>he never denied the fact he hasn't asked out girls before
>>
fuck this shit OP. I was going after a girl, even their friends (not bullshitting me) told me she's after me.. then just randomly stopped messaging me, didn't block me tho, just ignoring. fuck her.
>>
File: 1410111722835.jpg (37KB, 409x382px) Image search: [Google]
1410111722835.jpg
37KB, 409x382px
>>38898349
>how many girls reject you retard?
Quite a few actually, I never said I didn't try.

I don't avoid women. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I go out of my way to make conversation with them and many times we share common interests, but none of that matters because I'm not attractive.

>Girls who had ZERO interest in me, fell in love with me AFTER I asked them out.

I'm willing to believe you, but you're just an outlier. Most women make up their mind as to whether they like you or not upon meeting you the first time. Perhaps you never really had any problems being attractive, most likely it was all in your head and you were already desirable.

Also, calling someone that doesn't agree with your perspective a "retard" is not helping anyone, you're just coming across as an asshole.

Love and relationships are privileges that certain people have access to and others don't, like hot water.
>>
>>38896376
They're getting laid by settling for girls who are ugly as fuck. Fuck that noise.
>>
File: twungi.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
twungi.png
95KB, 400x400px
>>38898402
Do you know how to fucking read? The last sentence in my post literally states that the OP is a bumbling idiot because there is no way for him to know the intricacies of everyone's lives on this board, and I myself am one of the contradictions to his brainless statement.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.