[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He works a job and pays taxes in order to pay the NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>"He works a job and pays taxes in order to pay the NEET bull to fuck his wife while he makes money for Mr Goldberg"
>>
File: 1436378237333.png (154KB, 992x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1436378237333.png
154KB, 992x1842px
I thought being a NEET was for losers, but then I became one

It actually is the path towards enlightenment
>>
>>38892507
>NEET was for losers, but then I became one

How long have you been NEET? Just curious since I basically spent a year as a NEET after a bad car accident. I thought the first few months were fucking great. After that it started to get boring and I began to lose interest in the things I had previously enjoyed.
>>
>>38892451
>pays taxes in order to pay the NEET bull to fuck his wife
>NEET bull

Nigger are you out of your fucking mind? There are no bigger cucks on the planet than NEETs
>>
>>38892551
2 months lol

>>38892570
Unemployed blacks make up the majority of NEETS
>>
>>38892451
"NEET BULL"
Itt we pretend NEET BULLS aren't niggers
As if a white failure could ever fuck a married women.
>>
>>38892642
>Unemployed blacks make up the majority of NEETS

Yeah, but that's not who /r9k/ is referring to when they talk about NEETs.

And frankly, if you're dumb enough to marry the kind of woman who'd fuck a jobless ghetto nigger, you deserve to get cucked.
>>
I fucked a black woman from a swingers site recently.

She took my slightly soft white penis.
>>
>NEET bull
Neets are now confirmed chads and need to leave r9k
>>
File: 1489369642224.jpg (81KB, 596x532px) Image search: [Google]
1489369642224.jpg
81KB, 596x532px
>>38892728
Funny how you mention that considering all white women want to have sex with black people
>>
>>38893040
They crave the big NEET dick
>>
>>38893040
From the study:

> approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males.

There's a big difference between fantasizing about something and actually doing it.

I fantasize about raping women. Doesn't mean I'll ever actually go through with it.

And do you really think these women are fantasizing about fucking some broke-ass nigger from the ghetto? Or are they fantasizing about fucking Jay-Z or Tiger Woods
>>
>>38893176
>Blacks make up 12% of the population
>87% of white women want to fuck them

hmmmm Blacks CANNOT be robots
BBC is superior once again
>>
File: 1499723572460.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499723572460.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
>>38893176
>muh superior race
You're in denial right now you fucking bitter virgin.

You fantasize about raping a woman and you don't wanna do it because you know it's wrong and you're gonna go to prison for the rest of your miserable life. Fantasizing about fucking somebody is totally different because it's voluntary, they might don't do it because they don't know any black man they trust enough to do it, plus women care a lot about what people around them think about them. One of every women on Earth biggest fear being called a "Slut" or being known for being a whore.

Now, I bet you that if the 87% of those women get drunk at a party full of niggers, I bet you whatever you wanna bet that said women will get the BBC that night.

Get over it, loser, there's life outside your stinky basement.
>>
>>38893259
Meanwhile 100% of black women want to fuck white men. You're not very bright are you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.