[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots I'm back. How's your day been anon? Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rei smile.jpg (60KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
rei smile.jpg
60KB, 450x557px
Hey robots I'm back. How's your day been anon?
Are you in need of a friend?
Do you have problems that you need help with?
Do you just need to vent, to get something off your chest?
Step right into this thread. I'll be your friend! I'm no psychologist or doctor or anything like that but I will still help you to the best of my ability. We all have problems and I understand that, I have problems of my own, but I'm here to help you get through yours. If you don't like making your problems public, I respect your privacy. Just drop your contact info or I can drop mine and we can talk about things privately.
>>
File: officer rei 7890980-.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
officer rei 7890980-.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>38891399
>tfw nobody posts in ops thread
>>
>>38892073
Feelsbadman I just wanna help some people
>>
>>38891399
i m lonely all over again and have no one to talk
all i did today was post on r9k but nobody really bothered to reply and spend 12 hours on omegle but everyone there hates me too cause im jus whining
i just dont want to be alone, my tear ducts are empty
>>
>>38892820
You sound a fair bit like me. I'll be the nice guy and take you in. Loneliness sucks a lot. What's on your mind anon? My tear ducts are pretty much empty by now. Do you have any friends yourself?
>>
>>38892950
none
i like when people give me attention
makes me feel like i matter to someone but idk nobody really wants to stick around
on top of that i got my own issues and insecurities
>>
>>38893017
I'll be your friend anon, and I know how you feel about attention, I'm the same and I'm pretty sure most people are the same too. I promise you I'll stick around until you get fed up of me and want me to leave. Do you have anyway you want to keep in contact? Also, do you want to talk about any issues you're going through?
>>
>>38893078
im very clingy and insecure
idk how to talk to people, i never really connect with anyone if i do i just get way too attached and they dont even feel the same
and its a mess which just makes me feel worse
if you have an email or discord post, i will contact you i am not sure it will work out
i have way too many issues for anyone to like or care for me
>>
>>38893154
It's ok anon, you might not believe me straight away but I know exactly how you feel (maybe not 100% because that is not possible but 98%)
I will make things work if I need to, just know that I won't leave you unless you want me to
My discord is MrOpGuy#8498
We all have issues, some more than others and I'm more than happy to try and help you with as many as I possibly can
>>
Unfortunately for now, this thread must come to an end but if you need a friend or need to vent, please add me on discord. I don't want any of you to suffer in silence or be alone. My discord can be found here >>38893298
>>
File: 1493773796669.gif (104KB, 320x471px) Image search: [Google]
1493773796669.gif
104KB, 320x471px
>got a pair of boots for $10 at goodwill
>got two records I was looking for at a record shop
>got a strawberry cheesecake snowball
>ordered another record off ebay that should be here this week
Pretty good day so far
>>
>>38891399
I just took a big solid dry shit, my asshole feels good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.