[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots , why haven't you tried magic mushrooms yet? >amazing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: descarga.jpg (8KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
8KB, 228x171px
Robots , why haven't you tried magic mushrooms yet?

>amazing at decrease depression level , even more than the weed meme
>Provides with weeks of good sleeping.
>Easy to control in moderate doses and safe enviroment.
>Amazing feeling of conection with nature and feeling of peace.
>>
I feel like it will make me even more insane.
>>
shroomery ftw
>>
Beware of unearned wisdom anon.
>>
because drugs are bad, and i'm a good boy
>>
>>38890743
I really want to eat that stocky part on the bottom right. I feel like taking a huge bite right out of it.
>>
>>38890743
I tried 4-AcO-DMT once and all I got was a bad trip. Visuals were cool though.
>>
>>38890766
Mushrooms are extremely easy to control.
If you try a small dose (i tried like 1,15 gr) the chances of having a bad trip are nearly zero. And even then , if you are in a safe enviroment and try to commit to discover what is causing the anxiety , chances are you might came out of the trip a better person.
>>
Don't fucking take drugs when you're depressed jesus christ how stupid are you
>>
File: 1461856529011.jpg (56KB, 699x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461856529011.jpg
56KB, 699x960px
I've done shrooms in 2.5 grams (needed more, but still was a cool mental mindfuck)
Also done LSD at 400ug, that was almost a little scary at the peak but the visuals were absolutely mind fucking, the texture of the ceiling was breaking apart and flowing like a liquid yet some parts had colors swirling all over it, then there was this mirror that I saw an infinity of other mirrors inside, thought they were dimensions that I was being watched through, however keep in mind once more with set and setting and also mental state overall, have fun!
>>
>>38890957
While this is true i believe that mushrooms can be of great help to fight depression, ONLY if you are willing to work with your depression afterwards.

Also mushrooms microdosis are great for this same purpose and without any/very small psychodelic effect
>>
Mushies made me more depressed, gave a wider perspective on how shitty of a person I was.
>>
>>38890927
I'm autistic and am slowly realizing that I've been insane my entire life. Possible Schizo, do you still think this will help?
>>
>>38891356
I do anon.
I just think you need to make sure you did some research on the subject and like i said before take small doses and always be in company of someone you trust or in a quiet and safe place.
>>
mostly because i don't have an easy way to procure them
>>
>>38891419
I just hide in my room all day. I already put in an order for my person, just have to wait and see if her people can get some. Don't have anything else to lose other than my mind, and that's been missing for a while now.
>>
>>38890743
>magic mushrooms
>magic
you're the type of person that calls weed "pot" or "dope" aren't you
>>
>>38891519
Do you get triggered if people don't refer to drugs by their actual name? Like cannabis and psilocybin?

Cause thats awfully autistic.
>>
>>38891479
Then is a best case scenario. You have nothing to lose.
Minutes before i take the mushrooms i was anxious as fuck , but by doing some Yoga postures i managed to calm myself and be ready for them.
>>
>>38891519
In fact i called them mushrooms or just psylocybe cubensis. But i tought that it would be easier for robots to understand if i just said magic mushrooms. Relax my dude
>>
>>38891543
I had some LSD a long time ago, I think it was NBIOME or whatever it's called. That fake LSD that has been going around. It helped a little, made me see things differently.
I'm hoping anon, life feels like a dark closet and I can't find the light switch. No room to maneuver, and the air is getting thin.
>>
>>38890743

Lol i was about to kill myself yesterday afte one of the worst depressed episode of my life and did shrooms and now lifes great again.
>>
>>38890743
Would make my schizophrenia go apeshit
>>
>>38891519
Dope is smack and not weed
>>
>>38891540
It's mushrooms. You just say mushrooms, dude.
>>
>>38891789
No fucking shit. I knew someone would reply to me saying this and totally miss my point.
>>
>>38891519
>>38891792
Hallucinogenic mushrooms. Otherwise you might just be eating shiitake.
>>
>>38890766
That's literally the whole point.
>>
>>38891880
>Hallucinogenic
If you can't infer from context, that's a pretty good barrier to entry.
>>
>>38891933
Why you such a little bitch? Me and my friends purposely make sure we use lots of verbiage that could be used against us in court if we're caught, because you freaks out faggots like you.
>>
>>38891975
>Why you such a little bitch?
Because I feel like it?
>>
>>38892079
>>38891975

please guys , try to keep the conversation focused on mushrooms.
>>
>>38892099
>magic mushrooms
>>
>>38892099
>try to keep the conversation focused on mushrooms
Which kind?
>>
>>38890743
because hallucinogens make me insane
>dropped 200 ug of acid
>3hr in feeling pretty good and happy
>4hr in and I begin to convince myself that the world i'm living in is fake and that I can teleport between dimensions
>create laws for each dimension
>decide I want to leave the first dimension and move onto better one
>establish that the only way I can move past one dimension is by taking my life
>try to run outside into traffic
>plan is shut down by friends
>tackled into the ground and taken back into the house
>spend the next 4-5hr of my trip staring at myself in the mirror and watching neon colors dance around me
>cant stop thinking about how my life is going nowhere
>constantly question my friend how much longer it will be until i die
>trip slows down and eventually ends
>realize what happened
>never talk to these friends again
>too scared of embarrassment
>>
>>38892251
i haven't tried acid , but i have read that the effects of the mushroom are more "natural and peaceful" in comparison to acid.
is 200 ug considered to be a high dose of acid??

you shouldn't be embarassed , if they are truly your friends they will understand. You were under the effects of a drug after all.
>>
>>38891151
Down the rabbit hole is the only way anon
>>
Where to buy spores in us? Wouldnt the gov keep an eye on you if you did buy them?
>>
>>38892400
>>38892251

I've did acid a couple of times and 200ug is a far to high dose for tripping the first time.

A friend of mine did 150ug and was convinced that were all angels sent by god to judge if he'll be sent to heaven or not and was too affraid to talk to not something wrong. Funniest part was that he isn't even religious.
>>
>>38891356
>>38891419
do your fucking research. I doubt you are ""possible schizo"" but you should know that psychedelics' most major associated risk is making schizophrenia worse and even bringing it out in people it was otherwise dormant in.
Your stupid fungus isn't a magical cure for everything, it can really fuck some people up, permanently. Stop being so careless
>>
>>38892723
i dont know anon.
I'm not from the US so i don't know how hard is for americans to get some cubes ( i have read plenty of trip reports from the US so i imagined is not that hard)
>>
>>38892723
you can just google it anon... they are legal and tons of people buy them and just grow them in their closet for themselves and a few close friends maybe, not worth monitoring. It's not like the mushroom cartels kill people for spores
>>
>>38892897
I'm already fucked. Being insane sounds fun.
>>
>>38890743
old man robot here
mushrooms work
i should know used them for the first tiem in 1979
also: ketamine is everything the ivy league schools say it is
you robot value science - am i right?
okay then get off your rusty robot asses and do something about your current mental state
>>
>>38892948
you have to be an edgy kid in middle school to think like this. but if you want to live the rest of your life with mushroom-induced schizophrenia no one is stopping you.
>>
>>38890743
Slightly related, my waifu is is going to be trying LSD for the first time in about a month. What can I expect? How does it compare to shrooms?
>>
File: 1501187284245.jpg (26KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501187284245.jpg
26KB, 539x412px
>be me
>m/15
>female friend's birthday
>have taken MDMA like 2 times together
>get good idea
>buy 2cb and 7g of really potent shrooms
>both of us never done psychedelics before
>eat 2-3 single shrooms each
>nothing happens
>she eat's 2-3 more
>I eat the rest 5-6g
>euphoria
>wtf is going on
>watch some kids show with little sisters and friend
>huge fucking saucer pupils
>fucking parents come back
>got to room before parents saw us
>don't know what my body is anymore and feel like a boneless skinsack
>we both lay on the bed
>she's horny
>says she want's to fuck
>can't lol bc I can't even feel my body anymore and don't know wtf is going the fuck on and confused af
mfw hot female friend wanted to fuck and I was tripping to hard to do anything
>>
>>38893719
>my waifu
this is 4chan you don't need to do that stupid SWIM shit
anyway it lasts twice as long and is easier to control, and more electric and stimulating. It's harder to go from LSD to shrooms than it is from shrooms to LSD so don't worry about it
>>
>>38890957
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH no
>>
>>38893734
I don't think you understand how far away you are from everyone else on this board in terms of loneliness or social awkwardness if this is your story
>>
>>38890743
I'm going to have to warn against mixing weed and mushrooms. Even up to a month after smoking weed, there can be effects of anxiety that taking other psychedelics such as mushrooms can amplify.
Remember, qt virgin girls like clean guys.
>>
>>38893778
She is pretty much my only friend and I never opened up to anybody. She moved away and I rarely see her. She also has a bf now and doesn't talk to me so much anymore. I am extremly socially awkward and I use drugs to forget how lonely I am.
>>
well friendos, for those of you whos got depression and wonder what will happen if you take shrooms:
ill be going to NL tomorrow to take some magic truffels and see how that affects my mental state. ive had depression for 20 years and kept wondering what would happen if i took psychodelics. will find out tomorrow and report back.
>>
I haven't tried shrooms, but I regularly do LSD.
>>
>>38893734
It's impossible for me to get a boner when I'm on psychs. My dick is shrivled up for like a week after tripping because of how fucked up I am
>>
>>38894427
Awesome . If this thread dies make a new one , i really want to know what will happen.
>>
>>38894503
It wasn't like I couldn't get a boner, I was just so wasted and confused, that I didn't know what my own body even was anymore. I just felt like a bag of flesh and I could move my limbs but I didn't know wich was wich
>>
>>38890743
I was always curious about mushrooms, but I have no access to these things at all. So here are a few things I would love to know about mushrooms:

How do you anons usually get it?
Do you eat it or smoke it or whatever? (don't kill me plox, never took drugs)
And the last and most important: Even if I'm not religious (completely unable to believe in any bullshit), I would love to experience something "spiritual". Are mushrooms the best for this? Tell your own story too if you want.
>>
>>38895589
>Do you eat it or smoke it or whatever? (don't kill me plox, never took drugs)
at least do a tiny bit of research for 5 seconds or even just absorb some know-how through cultural osmosis accidentally before you look like a retard. sorry anon but that is an extremely stupid question and I have to spank you for it
>>
>>38895589
you can eat it or drink it.
i drink with a tea.

i think that mushrooms are the best for "spiritual" experiences . In my case with a very low dose( a bit more than 1g) i was able to talk to the spirit of the earth and see fractals in the sky , i was always fully functional and in touch with the "normal" reality tough.
>>
>>38893655
I'm already insane, might as well enjoy it bro
>>
>>38896550
Thank you kind sir for actually answering my question. Once in a while I will have to try it, or else curiosity kills me.
>>
>>38892897
This guy knows what hes talking about >>38892948
This guy however doesn't know the feeling of having psychosis and thinking your being poisoned by your nurses because a massive entity told you so, and therefore you don't take your meds for weeks and end up with a new laundry list of symptoms that are even scarier than the previous ones
>>
>>38897548
have you tried any other drugs before??
in my opinion mushrooms are a perfect entry point. for me they felt a lot more clear headed than a large dose of weed.
>>
>>38897596
Nah nigga. I'm fucking insane and there's brief flashes where I try to do good, but then there's periods where I am consumed in my delusions and can't tell what's real or not. On one end I am aware of how fucked up I am, the demons all rejoice as I think about them all day. Walking into work and trying to decipher the character I had been playing, dread welling into every recess that I had beaten into submission. Reality sets in, my world narrows and my vision clears. I am a living conflict - a person who has lived twice, and many times over. I diverge from my self, and am placed into their reality. My very presence is unknown, invisible to everyone including me. When I crack only violence is to be let out. I am empty.
On the other hand, I am divisible only to 1. Anxiety doesn't chase me, acceptance is my only nature, and questions always come last. There's no pain, no hate, I live to be happy and never question the lines he gives me. Everything he says is perfect, it's chaste. It's what we want to hear. Living is comfortable, and I don't question why -- I can't ask why for the question is lost, to everyone.
And I don't care.
I want to live my life accepting myself, loving the few who straggle along, and dismissing those who stay behind. My shadow has always given me the coat to wear, and with all of them now left out to dry, I need to become my shadow. He can consume me, I trust him to take me, to use me softly, and when things get rough he can use me as abrasive.
I have accepted this, I have known for a long time. I never wanted to change, I always wanted to be eaten.
>>
Takes forever to grow them and I can't stay home for 6 months straight to care for them.
>>
>>38898089
a grow kit will produce results after 3 weeks. how did you come up with 6 months?
>>
>>38898005
Didn't try anything yet. I tried out smoking and drinking only once, just to know how it feels like. After that I didn't crave for it at all. Also a part of me is a bit against drugs, but on the other hand I'm curious about these hallucinations and "spiritual trips".
>>
>>38898153
Read it somewhere, idk.
I'm talking about the whole process from start to finish. Pf tek method. IIRC it takes a long time,aybe not 6 months. But long enough that's it's a concern.
>>
>>38890743
i grew my own and ate like 30 grams in one night. it sucked . don't fall for it.
>>
>>38890743
Can you suggest some online sources where you could buy them from?
>>
>>38899386
desu i'm totally ignorant about this , like i said before i'm not from the US.
A friend of mine knew a guy at a meditation retirement who knew another guy who sold them .
>>
>>38898578
30 gr? and nothing happended??
that's weird, maybe the shrooms were too fresh/dry
>>
>>38892735
LSD can definitely send you to a religious mindstate where you "finally understand" religion and what people have been preaching for thousands of years. Next time i drop I just know I'm going to have some revelation about angels/Jesus/God/Hell etc. Also not religious, but the experience doesn't lie.
>>
>>38899999
It's okay. Thanks for the (You) and nice Quints.
>>
I ate 5 grams and saw a tunnel of eyes while having a panic attack, kinda stayed away from them ever since. The one time I had them after that I ate a gram, and I went to feed my rats and saw one of them dead, and the other eating her head and I had another panic attack on shrooms.
Gonna try them again sometime, but probably not fot a while.
>>
File: IMG_4612.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4612.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>38890743
Where the fuck does a roboto buy shrooms or LSD? Everyone that ever tells me they've tried it and can get me some never does.
>>
>>38896957
>>38898050
you're just a melodramatic baby. you have no idea what a bad shroom trip is like and if you did you would stop acting so edgy and shut the fuck up, lest you get stuck inside one for the rest of your life because it would be """cool"" lmao
>>
>>38900033
he did not say nothing happened...
>>38900321
darknet or RCs
>>
>>38898050
Welcum 2 my tWiStEd MiNd...
>>
>>38901053
>darknet
I live with my parents, would they find my strange mail?
>RCs
What is this?
>>
>>38890743

I did 3g's and it was beautiful though I didn't know what angle I was standing at and ended up falling over, the feeling of wood was so stange and I got tangled up in my own limbs whilst being hugged by a creature made out of ''visual''

9/10
>>
>>38901235
Not him, but RCs are research chemicals that are legal
>>
>>38901235
it is a felony for other people to open your mail unless you're a minor or mentally incompetent or whatever so you should be good to go there.
my advice is to order a lot of other random shit at the same time so they don't ask about one package in particular.

however you shouldn't be doing psychs if you live with your parents or you're gonna have a bad trip.
>>
>>38890743

It's different for everyonee
>>
took like ~8-9 grams the other night, had the worst trip imaginable

thought I was immune to bad trips after never having problems before , boy was I wrong
>>
>>38890743

Magic mushrooms are great until they induce a permanent psychotic illness.

I had a psychotic break after shrooms, and then I had a psychotic break three years later not using any drugs but beer and occasional pot. Now I have to take fucking Lithium.

And I'm not the only person this process has happened to.

On the plus side I'm a completely different person and never really get depressed like I used to.
>>
I've had bad trips, but so far I've been able to find out the cause of them. One time I was on the verge of having one and I pulled myself back on my own.

I recently ate 5 gs by myself and I didn't really feel anything too heavy. I think that you need to smoke while on them to get the full tripping effect.

During the comedown I usually feel more comfortable in my own skin. It's a shame the feeling doesn't last forever though.
>>
File: George Harrison.jpg (168KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
George Harrison.jpg
168KB, 500x598px
>>amazing at decrease depression level

NOT TRUE IF YOU'RE IN A BAD MOOD!

I had a terrible bad trip on shrooms once. I cried like a little bitch. It's the most emotional drugs. it was like all of my deepest feelings had come to life.

Psychedelics are much more complex than simple color changing and distortions.
>>
Lived in the Netherlands for a few years.

First few times were fun but I was unable to enjoy the last 4-5 times I've done them. I don't know what it is. I feel extremely restless and just out of sync when tripping. I'm always expecting that first incredible experience and am always disappointed, every single time. When I'm tripping it's so clear why I don't like it anymore but now when I'm sober I can't put my finger on it. Definitely characteristic of shrooms but still find it hard to accept.

Haven't had any in over a year now I think. My time at uni is coming to an end so I think I'll give it one more shot.
>>
>>38893799
I smoked weed and took LSD in the same night and ended up in the hospital after I blacked out and my friend's cousin called the cops on us and they beat our asses. Seemed like a good combo at the time, wish I knew they didn't mix before that shit happened.
>>
im waiting for the right time. want my first time to be out in the woods tripping on an eighth of shrooms with some good weed and a trip sitter
>>
How do I find and make friends who can hook me up with drugs?
>>
File: burger.png (165KB, 996x832px) Image search: [Google]
burger.png
165KB, 996x832px
>loogs like burger bun :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>38890927
Microdosing is good desu.
>>
>anxiety manifested in very strange phobias
>resulted in intense fear of mushrooms until I was 11 or 12

I'm good now but eating raw mushrooms or even just feeling them sends a chill down my spine, and I'm still a bit spooked by weird looking ones.

[Spoiler]aka I'm literally scared of drugs [/spoiler]
>>
>>38890783
Someone's been watching JP.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.