[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that realize-nobody-actually-likes-me-an d-I-don't-care-for-them-either

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0448.jpg (167KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
167KB, 1252x1252px
>that realize-nobody-actually-likes-me-and-I-don't-care-for-them-either misanthropic depression is back
>>
i know that feel. The only people I have respect for are other misanthropes.
>>
>when you realize that people view you as a psychotic retard with a mental illness that is always alone and fucks up every social situation
>>
>tfw you desperately wanted people to like you but now you realise that this is the one reason why you have drawn everyone away from you

No one likes a person like that
>>
>>38890869
sitting on the fence, playing both sides while remaining neutral, that's a good way to stay alone.
>built up tons of walls that prevent me from being my real self in front of other people
>>
>>38890924

My problem was learning how to be introverted but now I've gone too far in this direction. I don't like most people, but at the same time I really wish I had friends I had a genuine connection with. This need has blinded me and I tolerated some pretty awful relationships just so I would have someone around.

I wasn't being myself around people because I felt I was flawed and I had to manually behave in a way that I believed people would all like me for. Just look at Steve Carrell or Ricky Gervais in The Office as an example. This inadvertently made me completely insufferable to be around, now I'm absolutely friendless and I can't see anyway out of this miserable hell
>>
>>38891050
Literally me. I don't know what to do at this point, I've ignored it all and let the delusions capture me. I'm going to slip back in them and I'm scared
>>
>>38891108
I don't know about You, but I see that kind of behaviour as quite similar to an addiction. I have problems with alcohol, as soon as I get to a certain level of drunkenness I need more and more until I pass out.

It's kind of like that with the people-pleasing behaviour. Instead of standing firm, you indulge in old habits of putting on a fake persona because it feels safer. I know it's similar to a sick habit, because I always feel dirty and disgusted with myself when I catch myself doing it. Hope that helps.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.