[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my boyfriend to eat healthy and lose weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4564.jpg (191KB, 888x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.jpg
191KB, 888x683px
How do I convince my boyfriend to eat healthy and lose weight? He's 265 pounds :/
>>
Try punching yourself in the face repeatedly.
>>
srs answers are appreciated
>>
>>38890429
Ask dumb and unhelpful as it sounds, be honest with him. Let him know the negative effects of his weight, not just health wise. If it lessens the physical attraction in the relationship it's worth telling him. It's kinda mean but hurting his feelings might be what it takes to have an open discussion about how you feel.
>>
File: 1499760630393.jpg (112KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1499760630393.jpg
112KB, 447x275px
start hitting him instead.
and he's gotta know that you're hitting him specifically because he's a disgusting fatbody
>>
>>38890363
tell him your worried about his health and you want him to be around a long time.
>>
>>38890482
As not ask
>>
File: 1502024544204.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502024544204.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>38890363
Go neck yourself. fucking retarded roach this isn't your blog or social media.
>>
>>38890363
Make him a strawberry and bleach smoothie
>>
File: IMG_1952.jpg (133KB, 607x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1952.jpg
133KB, 607x614px
>>38890502
>tfw it's not a roaster but a faggot LARPER
>>
File: 1501193201842.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1501193201842.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>38890483
This is p good advice, lol.
OP should really just start hitting her boyfriend, like, for no particular reason, really.
He's probably enough of a pussy to just take it without ever leaving her.
Nice Full Metal Jacket reference btw.
>>
Introduce him to healthy food by cooking up some dishes of it. Fat and sugar is as addictive as any drug,but you can wean someone off of it in time. Making food low in bith,but still tasty,and feeding him that over time will make him crave fatty stuff less. Also,you can tell him after a while he can indulge in stuff like pizza or burgers one day every few weeks because the body won't be able to metabolize it all and you just pass it through you. I cannot vouch for the last sentence personally,but it was told to me a long time ago,and might be valid.
>>
Be honest and say what you want.
Don't play games.
If he says no, cry.
>>
>>38890903
>Fat and sugar is as addictive as any drug
This is what fat cunts honestly believe lmfao
>>
Withhold gay sex until he stops eating like a pig. Introduce him to /fit/ and od him on memes.

Simple things: Coffee/tea to replace sugary drinks. I drink four cups of coffee and tea a day and generally only eat one meal+a snack.
>>
File: 1496225716211.jpg (181KB, 884x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1496225716211.jpg
181KB, 884x1092px
>>38890363
>265
dump and find another boyfriend you fat sweaty fembot
>>
>>38890363
>>38890363
Ignore all these generic advice op. To get someone to do something you have to work exploiting their psychology. It's so simple. What you do is make yourself more physically attractive. Are you fat? Lose weight. Go to the gym and tone up and shape your body. Eat healthier and invest more in a beauty regimen. This will do two things. 1) Your change in lifestyle will rub off on him because there's no way he wouldn't notice.
2) he will notice and feel insecure and want to be part of your lifestyle because it triggers the male insecurity of possibly losing you as a mate. He will feel like he's not good enough for you and that's when you tell him if he wants you to stay then he better keep up. Men needs to be kept on their toes in relationships. They need to earn their women and work for it or they become complacent which inevitably kills the relationship

It's so fucking simple.
>>
>>38891132
Does this work the other way around? Do girls also want to keep up?
>>
>>38891628
No theyve been brainwashed onto pursuing victim fantasies so they just dump you and cry because now they're alone.
>>
>>38890363
>How do I convince my boyfriend to eat healthy and lose weight? He's 265 pounds :/
You cant. He has to figure it out by himself.
>>
>>>/adv/ desu
why don't you cook some wholesome healthy meals with him?
also next time you wanna do something together, just take him for a jog/bike ride/any kind of physical activity
>>
I'm serious if you want a man to do something just ask and cry if he says no.
He'll do it.
>>
>>38890363
Is he depressed? He probably doesn't like being overweight but doesn't have the motivation to do anything about it. He won't fix himself unless he cares enough and he wants to. All you can do is let him know you support him and let him know you're willing to be healthy together if he ever wants to try. Don't shame him for it.
>>
>>38891132
This is false. My experience is that if the guy doesn't think he needs to lose weight. He will see this has sign that you think the relationship isn't working out and will dumb you. If he doesn't dump you for that he will become a mega insecure cuck about who you work out with.
>>
File: bait.jpg (29KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
29KB, 680x673px
>my boyfriend
>lose weight
>concerned about health
>gtfo
>>
>>38891005
sugar is an addictive substance its just not lethal in the same way hard core drugs are
>>
>>38892357
>starts talking about lethality
Don't change the subject faggot. You literally claimed sugar and fat is addictive as drugs
>>
File: 1491496448926.jpg (24KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1491496448926.jpg
24KB, 313x286px
>>38890363
Literally just break up with him, or at least pretend that you're breaking up with him.
Tell him you just don't love him like you used to and that there is someone else you have feelings for.
Oh! And check in on him too every now & then just to see how he's doing, but remind him that you're not coming back. Also tell him "I still care about you so much."
Guaranteed loss of appetite, will to live, and weight loss for him.
Speaking from experience too. I'm not kidding... I lost 25 pounds in 1 month after my girlfriend of 6 years left me for someone else and another 15 more pounds the next. Each consecutive week after I lost even more fat weight.
>>
>>38892864
>25 lbs per month
That's not healthy, you're going to put a lot of weight back.
>>
>>38892898
It didn't come back though and this was about a year ago, but you're right I do look a little unhealthy these days. I feel fine though. My cheeks and cheekbone area are sunken in and I think that adds to it.
But like I said, it's a guaranteed weight loss plan.
>>
>>38890363

Suck his dick and make him lose all the weight through cumming
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.