[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 11 year old sister is depressed, sleeping 13 hours a day,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1429900315226.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429900315226.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
My 11 year old sister is depressed, sleeping 13 hours a day, gloomy as fuck. What do I do, guys? I don't want her to end up like us.
>>
if you fuck her, she won't be a depressed virgin anymore.
>>
>>38890051
She won't she's a girl she'll be a depressed slut tho
>>
>>38890051
I can't imagine what your parents must be like if you ended up like this, and your sister is on the path as well, but at 11 goddamn years old. Your parents or whoever is caring for her is the problem. You need to elaborate on your family dynamics or no one here will be able to help you, and even if you do, most here will spew banal platitudes nonetheless.
>>
My 13 year old daughter acted the same way last year, friend. If you try to help, it'll be futile. What's going through tveir mjnd right now is hard for them to put into words

I just told my kid to "stop being weird" and after a couple months, she seemed fine. Make sure she has friends her age too.
>>
>>38890051
do what you feelt you needed when you were at that age? it took me 24 years to realise who i was, which i still don't really sure about. But what i needed the most was too talk with anyone. Maybe be her shoulder and talk or just spend time with her?
>>
Have you tried just fucking talking to her
>>
Vulcan mind meld, bruh.
>>
>>38890051
Just chill with her bro
>>
just be there for her, take her out to do stuff and distract her from her depression
>>
>>38890051
Do everything in your power to do things with her that are fulfilling and makes her happy.

She might claim many times how useless you're being, trying to cheer her up, but that is not her who's talking, and you know that.

Please don't squander your relation with her, as it will hurt you too if you don't take action.
>>
>>38890051
Just don't be a retard. It's a girl at the early stage of puberty. Be responsive. Don't act like a clueless garbage piece of shit.
>>
i agree with everyone saying that there's not much you can do. try to be nice to her and make her home life pleasant, make sure she has good friends.
>>
>>38890051
Sounds like a thyroid problem? The best thing you can do is get her to a doctor and get a blood test and general checkup. Tell the doctor in detail about her symptoms.
>>
>>38890201
Not OP, but trying to explain things to your parents, trying to make them "understand" something will most likely end up with them just nodding their heads and saying they understand you but not applying lessons learned and repeating the process.

More likely you will make them feel guilty because they now believe they are the victim of your actions.
>>
File: 1501910131832.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1501910131832.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>38890051
so what, you want her to be a chad fucking, party going, tattoo having, piercing wearing, money taking, rap music listening, social media frequenting, starbucks drinking, hair dying, yoga pants buying, weed smoking, stacy?
>>
File: 1498965526601.jpg (187KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498965526601.jpg
187KB, 1024x792px
My 11 year old sister is kind of the same way with faking asleep at 11pm and waking at 12-1pm, although I think she'll end up to be a Stacy. It would seem to be more of a tween thing than anything else OP. Don't worry too much about it.
Has she become somewhat rude as of recent?
>>
>>38892407
Fuck. Meant going to sleep instead of faking.
>>
>>38890051

You have to cringe and annoy her to such maximum reeee levels that she has to gtfo.

- Start dabbin in front of her saying that she is a hater

- Throw stuff at her randomly, shirts and food in general

- Make some fat jokes and when she retorts call her a hater and dab

- Start ambushing her when asleep to make sure she is prime waifu material

- Call her a nerd, Make more noises constantly

Tfw older brother who annoys the shit out of siblings
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.