[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any robots who got laid recently? How was it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Are there any robots who got laid recently?
How was it? What lead to it?
>>
>>38889516
I have a hook up from a year ago I was talking to a chubby chick on Facebook and I wa hungover and didn't sleep so I asked her to come cuddle and she did we started kissing and I kept asking her to have sex and she asked if we could wait and I said no then I fucked her and never heard from her again
>>
>>38889531
did you kiss immediately after she arrived, or during cuddling? Was the kiss out of the blue or did she drop some hints?

I asked my normie friends and they always say the same stuff, "we started kissing and then I fucked her" but I'm more interested in the details what lead to it
>>
>>38889516
>Robots
>Laid
Pick one
>>
>>38889593
Umm well when I actually saw her I was like damn I don't know if I want to fuck her because she was chunky and had some acne but my sleep deprivation and desperation kicked in.

We were laying down listening to music on my phone and she kept moving her face closer like she wanted to kiss and I was thinking "no I don't wanna do this" cause she was like a 6/10 but I said fuck it and did it cause I was alone and it was there in my face just ready for the taking.

After kissing for awhile I can't remember what happened but I usually just try grabbing their boobs or try rubbing their pussy through their shorts or whatever and once they start moving into it or moaning I usually go for the pants button and start rubbing it or if they don't do any of that I go in once I think they're wet or turned on.

After I do that or even if they don't let me finger them I ask for sex. I never really pressure force rape or anything but I just kinda ask a few times and keep trying to go further but I also respect it if they don't.

Usually you kinda get a sure thing over text tho and you just start kissing and it's all pretty much a go from there
>>
File: 1490056520372.jpg (39KB, 267x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490056520372.jpg
39KB, 267x270px
frogposters don't get laid
>>
>>38889661
That sounds nice. Did you have any experience from before? (cuddling, kissing, sex)
>>
>>38889742
Yes I had relationships before that were more like high school sweetheart shit all the recent shit has just been sad hook ups tho

Usually always starts the same kissing and then slowly escalates but I've had girlfriends before and we just kissed the first time we hung out and then second time we fucked after we texted for a few days

One time me and a girl planned to have sex and I hung out with her and her friend while they got drunk and she just dragged towards my car and making out with me and I was like I don't really wanna fuck in the car or something then she said something and I was like fuck it and we made out and did stuff until I got a boner while I was on top of her then she grabbed my benis and i thruster my hips forward while she lined it up and that was one way

One time me and a girl planned to fuck after we made out and hung out a few days and then we were just laying in bed and I asked to have sex and she made me put on a condom after we fooled around cause I dated the school slut I always had to wear condoms the first time but never after and I just got on top and fugged her

When I was with the school slut she was practically begging for sex and even kept pulling out a condom and we were sitting in the back of my car because we lived with parents and she just asked to have sex and I said ok and she leaned back while I kissed her and got on top

It's pretty much always the same
>>
>>38889516
Yeah me, I just got back from the hot ice store, they were all out of me.
>>
I was just playing Super Smash Bros. Melee on the living room TV with my roommate and his friends. Then a 7/10 girl he had invited threw herself on me, and it was so obvious to all the normies that she wanted to fug that they all left.
>>
I fucked this really fat girl from tinder last week. I literally got to do whatever I wanted to her, slapped her around and shit. Highly recommend finding fat bitches cos they have so little self respect.
>>
I once met a guy on here and started talking on kik once we found out we played pretty much the same games at time, couple weeks later I found out her had a crush on a girl he played CS with, introduced me and since we are both english hit it off better than he did, started telling me how he was gonna ask her out and didn't have the heart to tell him we were "dating"

But anyway I recently had to funds to fly her to where I live from England (she's here for the next 3 months) get along great had sex for the first time with her last week, never felt more like a normie though :( can no longer consider myself a robot since I date a qt3.14
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.