[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that your parents will cease to "love"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
Daily reminder that your parents will cease to "love" you as soon as you stop providing them a net emotional benefit

You are really just a pet and you will be discarded once you've worn out your welcome.
>>
File: 1492441560181.jpg (211KB, 627x668px) Image search: [Google]
1492441560181.jpg
211KB, 627x668px
>implying it's just your parents
Everyone is like that.
>>
thanks op. looking forward to the next reminder
>>
>treat my mom like shit and even hit her sometimes
>she still loves me and gives me money
man, having a mom sure is nice
>>
>>38888769
The amount of psychological damage that has been done by the concept of "unconditional love" is stupefying. OP is just an example.

It doesn't exist, it's an incredibly stupid concept, and if it did exist it would be the next best thing to evil. But it fucking *sounds* good so dumbasses talk about it incessantly.

>Oh I want to find someone who loves me unconditionally

Well, you won't. And because you won't, weaklings like OP get another thing to mope about and another excuse to be dirt.

>Oh woe is me nobody loves me unconditionally not even my parents what a world what a world

Your parents shouldn't have to support your indolent ass forever and the fact that they won't doesn't make you a "pet".
>>
>>38888790
All human relationships are entirely transactional

Anonymous communication through imageboards is the purest form of communication that has ever been invented.

Real world interactions are all tainted by disgusting social phenomena like ego, jealousy, sexuality, insecurity etc...
>>
File: 1498638077012.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498638077012.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
>>38888769
My dad is a cunt who ignores me unless he is completely shitfaced.

I assume he cares for me in some way deep down, but I feel nothing for him, or my psycho bitch mother.

When I move out, they will rarely hear from me.
>>
>>38888769
that's only true if you have white parents because you guys lost all your identity or racial connection by flesh and blood. Parents love you because you are them, their flesh and blood from them. But white people no longer feel this connection due to brainwashing.
>>
>>38888855
>All human relationships are entirely transactional
Took me a long time to learn. Things make more sense now, but it hasn't made me any happier.
>>
>>38888852
Those are a lot of implications, anon.

People have children based on entirely selfish desires. That is a fact.
>>
>>38888968
>People have children based on entirely selfish desires. That is a fact.

Yes, they do. So what?

That's only a problem if you've bought into the asinine half-Christfag / half-therapist concept of unconditional love.

Look at your own post. You don't even bother to establish that having children based on selfish desires is somehow bad. You just assume it, and think it's so self-evident that t he rest of us will assume it, too.

But it's only self-evidently bad if you judge it against the stupid, nonexistent, logically absurd and morally vacuous concept of "unconditional love".
>>
>>38888769
>I want to treat my parents like shit, but if they treat me like shit too I'm offended
Are you aware of how this world functions?
>>
>>38889054
When I say selfish reasons, I mean egocentric reasons, specifically.
>>
>>38889054
Having children for egocentric reasons like legacy or social validation is morally bankrupt. I would go so far as to say that it is evil.

I never mentioned "unconditional love"

I only used the word "love" in a somewhat mocking way because it was the most efficient way of conveying my meaning
>>
>>38889081
lmfao not even the dude you're replying to but he's making you look retarded. you try to clarify and instead repeat the same thing he exposed you for doing before.

>>38889153
>Having children for egocentric reasons like legacy or social validation is morally bankrupt. I would go so far as to say that it is evil.
>states premise
>states conclusion
>still think it's an axiom so he doesn't have to explain the reasoning behind the conclusion
a lot of brainlets here atm
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.