[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first job at a call center >absolutely fucking hate it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: hurt me plenty.jpg (161KB, 1151x504px) Image search: [Google]
hurt me plenty.jpg
161KB, 1151x504px
>first job at a call center
>absolutely fucking hate it
>think about killing myself damn near every day rather than set foot in there
>was actually a super chill and godlike job but I was just way too autistic to deal with it
>anxiety fits every time that cursed fucking beep sounded off
>quit
>can't find employment for the life of me, finally resort to the only places that ever seem to be hiring, another call center
>same thing happens again
>and another
>and another
>the cycle continues
>the more call center experience I get the more call centers respond to my resumes and the less anyone else gives a fuck about my resume
>have to dig myself deeper into this pit of despair if i want to live
its not worth it bros, might just fucking end it already
>>
>>38888630
Erin Burnett is such a qt
>>
File: 1436974177733.png (233KB, 393x397px) Image search: [Google]
1436974177733.png
233KB, 393x397px
>>38888630

I am in the same boat, I just went and studied in the end.

Its easy work call centers, but that is part of the problem. You will want to kill yourself after 3 months. Its so mundane

And don't even get me started on call center managers. Especially the guys in there 30s.
>>
>>38888630
>get a shot at a good life in an office
>sit across from my boss who sighs and blows on my face all the time
>eats food super loud with his mouth open and shakes his head all the time while doing it thwoing food scraps all over his computer
>he is hyperactive and has real, deep-seated anger issues plus I'm 50% sure he beats his gf
I really want to keep this job but there is no way that I can bring it up without this fucker firing me. He blows and coughs in my face about 5-10 times a minute and does these DEEP breathes like he is about to start talking to me which throws me off my work all the time too. God fucking damnit I have to deal with this bullshit tomorrow too fuuuuck
>>
>>38889033
Tell me about the managers anon

>tfw nearly 30
>>
>>38888630
>first job in hard manual labour
>use a 12 inch grinder to cut lengths of copper cables and later take them apart by hand
>after a few months i my hand would become weak by the end of the day
>got to the stage where i couldn't properly hold the steering wheel in the car on the way home
>every-time i went around a sharp corner i would pray i would lose control and not have the strength to right the wheel in time
>get to the stage where i was just going to kill myself
>quit
>can't get work anywhere else
>about a year later get a call from my old boss asking me to come back
>last for 1 week before i am no longer able to hold any tools
>quit again
the only hope i have is the new pizza shop opening near me, maybe i can get on as a driver if not i will probably kill myself. good luck op
>>
File: 1501500869629.png (311KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501500869629.png
311KB, 493x750px
>first job factory
>then tour guide at a museum
>factory
>tour guide
>do translator and interpreter certifications
>almost nobody hires me, in total make just under min wage
>no payments to social security, if I end up retirement age I'm killing myself right there
>functionally unemployed without benefits for 15 months now

and I couldn't be happier

no more people to meet

no more commute

I'm home all day and if something does come up I'm available and will get paid a fair wage for work I'm good at.

It sucks, but it's the best it can be until the previous generation dies off.

I still think about suicide a lot but I am in no imminent need of doing it for immediate existential reasons, only the fact that I can't improve on this point
>>
>>38888979
yea she is, prime qt

>>38889052
christ that sounds infuriating, people eating loud is like my biggest pet peeve, drives me nuts

>>38889177
we're gonna make it buddy, also checked

>>38889241
>factory, tour guide, factory, tour guide
what an odd pairing of recurring jobs

I was jackin off and didnt realize this thread had gotten replies
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.