[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>out walking >pass girl >eye contact >she bites her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1484758927674.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484758927674.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>out walking
>pass girl
>eye contact
>she bites her lower lip and looks down
Decipher this
>>
Mouth Ulcer
>>
File: unknown-1.png (311KB, 452x464px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-1.png
311KB, 452x464px
>>38888425
you'd think it's because she found you attractive but it's probably because of something completely different because women are fucking weird and shit
>>
>>38888425

She is secretly a treminazi (tranny feminazi). She wears a natural coloured wig to hide her secretly blue/purple hair, and has a girdle tight enough to crush a car, just to contain her sheer mass.

She smears foreskin juice over her face to look younger, like the Jews intended.

She wants you to touch her clothes so your fingerprints are there.

She will falsely accuse you of rape, take your picture and post it on man-spreading tumblr, then jerk off to it and cum on your picture, then post it all over the goddamn internet.

In short, it's a trap.
Cross the road, keep your head down and avoid eye contact.
>>
>>38888425
Her lip itched and she saw a dollar on the ground
>>
>>38888425
>shit is this tubster gonna rape me? He's staring at me, better look away shit shit
>>
>>38888425
>out walking
>pass girl
>eye contact
>tfw after years of watching anime I imagine her biting her lip
>she looks down because she probably thought I'm gonna assault her and is scared
>come home and make this post
>>
File: 1466833053718.jpg (47KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1466833053718.jpg
47KB, 500x479px
>>38888504
Seriously though this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.