[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know you'll never be with a cute girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4346.jpg (168KB, 846x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4346.jpg
168KB, 846x1000px
How does it feel to know you'll never be with a cute girl and will eventually be forced to settle, or die alone?
>>
feels like I don't give two licks of a shit to be fuckin honest with you johnny phoneposter

stop shitting up the board with inane garbage throwaway threads like this one, put an ounce of effort into making a worthwhile thread for once in your life. god damn mongoloid. thank christ your phone will give you cancer in 30 years.
>>
>How does it feel to know you'll never be with a cute girl
I beg to differ
>>
>>38887848
You seem mad, friendo. Is the sexual frustration and lack of affection getting to you?
>>
>>38887878
the shitpost frustration and lack of seeing a god damn thread worth ANYTHING is getting to me. go post on /b/ or something, holy SHIT. phoneposters were the stake in the fucking heart of this website. constant drivel and shitposts being flooded onto boards every minute of every hour.
>>
>>38887889
This.
Also /thread. OP back to /b/
>>
Every time I see a qt I spend ten minutes imagining life together then I get sad when I realize it'll never happen. I want to break out of this cycle.
>>
>>38887818
Dying alone is infinitely better than settling. It's not really a choice.
>>
>>38887848
this
i honestly wish the mods would just ban phoneposter faggots, they never EVER make good threads
>>
>>38888516
How is it better to be constantly frustrated than to be satisfied?
>>
>>38887889
This.

Smart phones were a mistake.
>>
>>38887818
I actually will be with a cute girl eventually anon. I've taken steps to improve my life and take care of myself. Things have been on a steady slope upwards.
>>
>>38888669
You can't change your face, bone structure or height without expensive, extremely inconvenient surgeries.
>>
>>38888576
>settling
>satisfaction
Pick one.
>>
>>38887818
Beats the alternative dude I will off myself on the spot if I'm ever enslaved by child support
>>
boohooo i'll never be with stacy because all she wants is chad.
you will die alone, no one will even want to settle for you.
>>
>>38889925
Yeah this is what we're saying. Only stacy is worth it though
Nobody likes unattractive people
>>
>>38890583
This is what robots don't understand. Just like Chad is better than you in every way (and more intelligent as well despite what you'd like to believe), Stacy is literally the only woman who is worth it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.