[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you possibly explain to a normal person that you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1481377973250.jpg (33KB, 480x454px)
1481377973250.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
how can you possibly explain to a normal person that you're a 25 khhv? I mean, you just can't. Let's say you meet a girl, how do you tell her that? fucking hell, women are even worse than men when it comes to understanding these things.
>>
>>38886742
what does 25 khhv mean/stand for?
>>
>>38886742
Why would you want to tell them in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_20170714_112354.jpg (45KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_112354.jpg
45KB, 540x398px
>>38886851
25 year-old kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin.
>>
>>38886742
Keep this shit in. It is not going to help you in anyway you hope it would. For Christ, do not be the only one that's the first one to share their vulnerabilities. Stop. Catch yourself if you see the other person not reciprocating or actually listening to you. Read the room, read their body language, their mannerisms, act like them and change the conversation if they're just not contributing. A conversation should feel like a back and forth kind of thing, where both parties can bounce off each other's inputs naturally and mean what both you say. You should feel like you're talking WITH someone instead of AT them otherwise it just doesn't work
>>
It's really not that big a deal. I was a KHHV until age 23 and the woman I lost it to knew it - I didn't try to hide it or anything. You'll find that life is a lot easier if you don't try to put on a false face and lie to everyone about yourself. People appreciate honesty and openness unless you are actually a monster.
>>
>>38888738
It sucks when you're the only one being honest though.
>>
>>38888771
You're not, you just think you are.
>>
Birds are VERY important. BAVI 8's
>>
>>38888780
How do you figure? They're just so hard to talk to if you have a good grasp on their ideals, values, and morals. How they interact with others compared to you and then see me as inferior. I just don't trust ppl if I find out they're talking behind my back.
>>
>>38889021
What are you even trying to say here? Learn to articulate better.
>>
>>38888889
So close. I respect you a lot for trying because Birds are definitely important.
>>
>>38889056
if you've known someone for a while, do you not think you'd be able to tell when they're holding back something because they don't want to hurt your feelings?
>>
>>38889124
Holding back what?
>>
>>38889138
them being honest with you and not just giving a blanket statement to whatever you share
>>
>>38888701
an actual good tip nice
>>
>>38889191
Being honest how? You're being very vague. Sometimes people don't say their full opinion about you if they're trying to be polite or something. This isn't what I was talking about when I said that you should be open about yourself. People appreciate when you are open and genuine about who you are; this is not the same thing as telling everyone else exactly what you think of them.
>>
>>38886742
If I had to do it I'd just say I'm not a sexual person and I haven't met anyone I liked yet.
Seems like a reasonable explanation to me and it's true.
>>
Reminder to deny til you die.

No matter what.
>>
>>38886742
26 here. I think you should just tell her. First of all she's going to find out anyway. Also if its serious you shouldn't start a relationship with a lie.
>>
>>38888333
nice digits but don't spoonfeed retarded newfag niggers thanks
>>
>>38886742
>khhv
what does the HH stand for?
>>
don't listen to these faggots telling you to lie, basically just don't bring it up until she already wants it, then tell her.
>60% chance she'll say it's cute or something
>30% chance she'll laugh at you and your shot will be gone
>10% chance she'll think it's hot
I made it pretty far myself
>>
>eh i just never cared enough to get involved with a girl

It's as simple as that anon.
>>
>>38891038
handholdless kissless
>>
Just act like you know what you're doing and if she questions it later, tell her the truth and act embarrased about it. She'll find it endearing that you liked her enough to hide that.
>>
>>38886742
It's not a big deal, get over it. Don't mention it unless someone else brings it up and if someone laughs at you for it, they're a khhv themselves 20% of the time, or insecure as shit 50% of the time.
>>
File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
>>38886742
I always make up some dumb story about how my "ex" fucked me over and that's why I've been single for so long when I'm fact, I've never had a girlfriend before in my life.

That... just... just... hurts,
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.