[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else really fucking hate eating in front of or with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491818935081.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491818935081.png
696KB, 633x758px
Does anyone else really fucking hate eating in front of or with people

would a female find this autistic
>>
>>38886082
yes I am super autistic about that too. I fucking can't stand eating noises especially my family members who chew with their mouth open and make sucking noises to get at food that gets stuck between their teeth. Fucking animals. I tell them to stop and they say they can't digest their food and will die if they don't ????
>>
Obviously a girl will think it's weird, since most dates involve getting something to eat together. And she'll wonder why you're not taking pictures of your food for instagram.
>>
yeah, especially because i chew with my mouth open and they constantly tell me not to
>>
>>38886082
I always eat alone. I cannot stand eating with others because I'm afraid that I'll sound annoying. Drinking is fine, but eating is crossing the line.

I was once eating my lunch at school, but a group of girls looked at me, so stopped chewing for a minute then got up and threw the rest of the food away.

Also, someone I know eats like a motherfucker. Slurping and gagging on their food with their mouth opened and shit. Almost moaning in some cases. That's why you shouldn't ever eat with people.
>>
>>38886197
there is special seat in the firey inferno of hell for incel cucks who chew with their mouth open making loud smacking noises like the uncivilized, uncultured swine that you are. DISGUSTANG

>>38886128
My father does this and then breathes in through his mouth while eating and it sounds like a fucking pig. He also does this open mouth resting breathing/light snore that gets to me as well. CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND USE YOUR NOSTRILS DAMNIT
love you pops
>>
>>38886250
I am pretty sure my father has autism and it is really depressing
>>
>>38886270
mine was raised a farm kid and was a medal winning bull rider so I am sure no one gave a fuck to teach him that sort of "faggot manners thing"
>>
>>38886289
sounds alpha, at least you had a male role model in your life
>>
yes i hate the idea of people seeing me open my mouth wide to take a bite of a burger or something
i would never eat messy food in public either. if i had to i would take tiny bites, use utensils and wipe my mouth with a napkin often.
people probably arent looking at me eating as theyre focused on their own food but i get very anxious about it
>>
>>38886082
I hate numerous things about eating. I can't even stand myself eating, I always need to blast my TV so I don't hear myself
>>
I hate watching other people eat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.