[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get a femanon gf. >She just stays home and gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Finally get a femanon gf.
>She just stays home and gets high and cries.
>Too emotionally fucked up to have normal conversations with.

I love her but this shit is way harder than I expected.
>>
>A person with issues dates a person with issues
Guess what? You'll have issues.
>>
Just because someone is on 4chan doesn't mean they have issues.
>>
>>38885444
>emotionally stays uup and cries.
>gets high

Better to have a fucking mental disorder. THat's just weakness. THat's just not achieving the hyuman goan going uphill at life
>>
>>38885444

How'd you meet anon? I like cute stories. Just be there for her and help her get better
>>
GAAAAAATSSUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>38885601
We met on a vocaroo thread and I bullied her a little bit and did some autistic shit but randomly asked me to add her. I added her before and just told her she was a nice person or something and we we're both depressed so we voice chatted expecting nothing but it just sort of worked that way.

She'll kill me if you she sees this but this is her when she's high.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LehNMMwIMH

Sorry for blogposting but I'm pretty sad there is this distance between us.
>>
File: 1499113485599.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1499113485599.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>38885842
LMAO a ldr holy shit you fucked up kid
>>
>>38885842
how in the literal fuck could you put up with that. hell, not just put up with it, but love it?
>>
>>38885939
Maybe OP is like a hero.

Maybe a book could be written about him.
>>
>>38885702
yare yare daze, stop shouting. Now to defeat griffith with the power of my stand!
>>
>>38885444
>dating druggies
What were you thinking?
>>
>>38885522
The fact OP posted on /r9k/ and that he says that she is fucked up would tell you otherwise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.