[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys that idealize relationships over casual sex, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

You guys that idealize relationships over casual sex, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Look at it logically. A one night stand is 0% fighting, 100% sex. As the relationship gets more serious, the percentage of fighting increases and the percentage of sex decreases. The ultimate end result of a marriage is 100% fighting, 0% sex. Better to just pump and dump, honestly.
>>
if you strapped a fleshlight to your dick permanently your life would literally be 100% sex
>>
If you guys just stopped eating soup and walked around with a spoon in your mouth you'd be enjoying the soup for the spoon 100% of the time
>>
If all I was interested in was sex, I'd go for casual sex over relationships. Hell, I'd probably just get prostitutes, it'd be easier.
But I don't want just sex.

Do most people seriously just pursue relationships for sex?
>>
>>38885435
Yeah but I have no social skills so neither is even a possibility. But I've been in a relationship before and it was nice
>>
>>38885435
People aren't looking for sexual fulfillment. They have instinctual desires to procreate, which means pair bonding, raising children, and running a family.

Alongside that comes anxiety over securing the means and resources to provide for that family and set up the children to be even better prepared than anyone else's children.
>>
File: the ol switcheroo.jpg (85KB, 534x331px) Image search: [Google]
the ol switcheroo.jpg
85KB, 534x331px
Alternatively, use super glue as lube during a sexual encounter and your life would literally be 100% sex
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.