[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fast can bed bugs transfer? I went to hang out with a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
How fast can bed bugs transfer?
I went to hang out with a friend and he told me about them ay the last second that he had them. We stayed outside and about 4 feet away from each other but talked for a couple hours. Could I have gotten them?
>>
Have you thought that maybe you could just google what bed bugs are?
>>
>>38885399
I did negro. No one has a good answer, they all flipping shit. I can't tell if I'm paranoid or real itchy after visiting.
>>
>>38885320
youre already infected, had an itch yet? might as well burn your balls boy bang bang bada bing bop a boo pow dinga wop wop wop youre already dead call the janitor call the exterminator
>>
Have you been at home since? If so, if you DID get bed bugs everything will be fucked anyways so it doesn't matter.

Just wait it out and see. I doubt you got them but it doesn't hurt to be cautious I guess
>>
>mom wants me to move into apartment that has tons of listings on the bedbug registry just because her boyfriend's brother owns it
>she keeps trying to scare me saying I won't be able to find housing, etc.
>she keeps screaming at me to take it
>calls me "disrespectful" and "verbally abusive" when I tell her to juat drop it
>she says she's "done" talking about it and then goes on another rant.
>I end up losing my temper and screaming at her
>tell her she just wants me to validate her bf
>she starts crying, tells me to "just drop it"
>I stg

But nah, you're fine OP.
>>
>>38886971
What I mean OP is that the bugs would have to be ON your friend's clothes (or skin), jump, hit you, and then endure the ride home. To multiply, you'd need either an already pregnant female or a mating pair.

Bed bugs are super sneaky, but statistically, you're fine. I walked all through a bed bug infested apartment (see above), felt itchy and paranoid, but it's been a month and I have no bugs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.