[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New friend request on facebook >It's an 8/10 hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 18d.png (9KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
18d.png
9KB, 112x112px
>New friend request on facebook
>It's an 8/10 hot girl from my town
>6 mutual friends
>I've never seen before
>Confirmed not a bot tho

What does this mean? Does she want the fugg? My profile settings are completely private to people who aren't my friends. Should I accept the request, like some of her stupid posts, and then message her someday?

I don't post on facebook much at all but I lurk
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px)
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38884876
"This might be your chance, Champ. Talk to that nice girl and ask her out to dinner. Who knows? Maybe she might be that special someone with whom you'll raise children. And raising children is important because it gives you responsibility, a sense of accomplishment, and someone to take care of you when you grow old."
>>
She's collecting friends. To normies, your number of friends on facebook is your power level
>>
>>38884904
Maybe in middle school in 2009. Instagram likes are way more important to a normie, Facebook's fallen to the wayside as a legitimate communication tool.
>>
>>38884904
But where did she view my profile from? Why would she randomly add me? My profile is completely private to people i'm not friends with except for my profile picture and my mutual friends obviously.
>>
>>38884876

The number of friends on Facebook or followers on Instagram or what the fuck ever is the new way to judge self worth to most people, women especially.

Facebook routinely gives "suggested friends" all the fucking time. She probably just adds every single one so she can rack up a higher friend count.

She doesn't give a single fuck about you, the Facebook bots just suggested you since you have mutual friends.
>>
File: 1497498532185.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497498532185.png
110KB, 370x350px
>>38884900
Why won't he stop having such high expectations?
>>
>>38884951
This desu OP ditch the bitch
>>
>>38884969
Because he didn't raise a quitter, Champ.
>>
>>38885019
This to be quite honest. Ignore the whore.
>>
>>38884936
There's a suggestion box that shows people you might know. Shows up occasionally.

Accept it, but you're under no obligation to talk to her.
>>
>>38884900
Champosting is my new favorite meme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.