[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever seen a legit female robot in public? And I don't mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1501967296005.jpg (38KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
1501967296005.jpg
38KB, 413x310px
Ever seen a legit female robot in public?

And I don't mean some "I'm bipolar and I cut myself I'm so misunderstood XDDDD" roastie. I'm talking:

>Walking down the street
>Obese female in a t shirt with a dolphin on it waddling down the street towards me
>She's staring at the ground and looks like she wants to cry constantly because she's so self conscious
>>
>>38884538
>meanwhile Chad, Brad, and even your dad all stare at her tits.

Women.
Can't
be
robots
>>
>>38884538
I feel bad for these people
I always try to cheer them up because I know how hard it is to have anxiety like that.
>>
>>38884576
you're wrong and you know it, faggot. Neither Chad nor Brad want anything to do with these women.
>>
>>38884660
Chads and brads want to fuck everything
>>
People who are unattractive only because they are obese are NOT robot.
>>
>>38884879
>can fuck any girl
>would touch a smelly ogre
Okay, bud. At best, they'd go Facial Abuse on her ass and record it for laughs.
>>
File: fembots.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px)
fembots.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>38884538
>ever see something that doesn't exist?
>>
>>38884538
Yeah, the most hideous and unladylike women are into yugioh and comics. My local comic store was full of them. Everyone just treated them like guys because they look and act like guys. Except one, she was the type that just exudes awkward and ruins everything but everyone is nice to her because we don't want to be mean.

Sad thing is every single one if then had boyfriends. I don't ever want to hear a femanon cry about being a virgin loser. It's by choice.
>>
When I went to the government building for my yearly autism bux review. There was a cute girl in her early 20s, she was there with her mom (I'm a big boy so i make my mom wait outside in the car). I could hear her mom asking her about her paperwork and asking a bunch of other questions, and the robot girl kept getting more and more embarrassed.
>>
how fucking dumb are you retards to actually think something like a fembot exists? fuck off you retarded newfags. the amount of fucking normies ruining this board nowadays is unreal. FUCK OFF
>>
I met one before. She was really skinny, into anime/manga, long straight dark brown hair, weird face, didn't wear any makeup. She had a really sweet personality so I actually became attracted to her. I gave her a ride home from college and she awkwardly tried flirting with me, it was really cute. She even told me she was a virgin and I told her she should wait to lose it to a guy shes in love with (bad idea because I wish I would have offered to take her virginity since she thought I was a Chad)
>>
I genuinely dont understand fat girls. There is a reason why they litter dating websites. Literally all they'd have to do is lose weight and become average. The average female lives the life of a semi-famous person with the amount of attention/options they have.

I just don't get it, why ruin your easy mode coupon.
>>
>>38884538

Yea, met this girl in a christian summer camp when I was 15, chubby, red hair, sort of disproportionate face, some handicap in her arms and hands, she's a lvl 35 witch nowadays.
>>
>>38884538
I sae a fat girl wearing a transformers t shirt one time.. Walking down the street. Laughed about it and posted about it on Facebook
>>
File: smug eggman.jpg (44KB, 344x477px)
smug eggman.jpg
44KB, 344x477px
Women can't be robots. She probably has had/currently has a gf and atleast one or two orbiters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>38886060
But even fat women get male attention on dating sites. See >>38885149
>>
dang it's crazy how they're always fat

it's like
it's their own fault
or something
>>
>>38885914
Women lie about virginity and chalk it up it technicality.
>>
>>38884538
Nope. Girls cannot be robots, OP. There was this girl that was my friend in high school that was REALLY into Naruto to the point that she roleplayed that she was his sister, like in class and everything, and she had at least two different boyfriends her 10th grade year.
>>
>>38884538
Yeah I sorta know a girl like that from work. Its funny cuz if she wasn't fat she'd be okay
>>
>>38884538
Lol, they chose to be fat so they're voluntarily single. That's like a 30 yo neet with no qualifications complaining that he can't get employment as a doctor.
>>
>>38886060
Fat girls are retarded for becoming fat, but they're not lying when they say it's hard to lose weight. Easier to just be a lazy NEET faggot.
>>
>>38886234
ok this made me paranoid
where do you live
>>
>>38884538
There's always a homeless fat woman with no teeth hanging around our supermarket, we used to bully her when we were kids and I still feel bad so I always try to be nice to her but I don't think she remembers me
>>
>>38884538
Shit, I used to work at a gas station and some of the people I saw looked like soulless husks.
>>
>>38884879
>unironically thinking this
You need to be 18 years old or older to post here.
>>
File: 1498483891733.png (127KB, 391x389px)
1498483891733.png
127KB, 391x389px
there was an ugly insane retarded girl in the same mental hospital like me
>>
File: 1501969679875.jpg (8KB, 295x293px)
1501969679875.jpg
8KB, 295x293px
>>38884538
>female robot

for fuck sake stop this shitty meme
>>
>>38884538
Seen one that legit was insane in the hospital she was abused as a kid by her female teacher so she could only interact and trust men, she ended up with us after jumping off a bridge and we had to fix her face.
>>
>>38887799
Right, WA state.. That was like 4 years ago
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.