[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many days have I wasted on this retarded website I could've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1451070832080 copy.jpg (185KB, 792x516px) Image search: [Google]
1451070832080 copy.jpg
185KB, 792x516px
how many days have I wasted on this retarded website

I could've gotten into a better school, I could've met the love of my life, I could've enjoyed enjoyed my youth, and learned so much

but instead i am a neurotic mess that will say "i want to die" compulsively any time a bad memory surfaces because I chose to spend my youth hastily updating for the next bit of absurdist bleeding edge humor or insight into the obscure

every social interaction I have is filled with awful gaps and slurs because I chose to socialize on the internet rather than face to face like a normal human

this website has bred every sick and bizarre sexual kink that I am now burdened with, making me virtually impotent.

to those willing to listen, quit this website while you can. it is not a drug like heroin or alcohol, but it can just as easily psychologically fuck you up, turning you into a hollow husk incapable of anything but masturbation and gaming

fuck this website, I am leaving for good.
>>
File: helperlaughs.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperlaughs.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>38882947
>fuck this website, I am leaving for good.
see ya tomorrow, asshole
>>
>>38882947
This. Everyone should listen to OP. I had to learn this the hard way. This place gives you some sort of artificial autism. You get absorbed into the website and it fucks you up real good.

There is not a word in OP's post that isn't true.
>>
The saddest part is that people think OP is joking
>>
>>38883047
I know it's real and it gives me sadness more than you can know.
>>
>>38882947
>i am a neurotic mess that will say "i want to die" compulsively any time a bad memory surfaces
God, I thought I was the only one that did this. Only for me, it's "I need to die".
>>
>>38883080
Someone seriously needs to make a red-pill for all the stupid fucks on this website, for their own good. I will not allow this! This website and what it does is a fucking abomination
>>
File: 1501657059259.png (83KB, 246x262px) Image search: [Google]
1501657059259.png
83KB, 246x262px
>Been coming to 4chan for 10 years
>Keep telling myself to do something productive with my time
>Gotten into a daily habit of telling myself this will be the day I stop
>Spend probably about 5 hours on various boards
>Feel like shit at the end of the day

Why can't I resist this place? Why do I have so much fun posting? The allure is overwhelming. I'm sure I've contributed at least 10,000 posts total since I've started coming here. Still nothing to show for all that effort. At least I'm pretty good at getting (you)s anymore.
>>
File: 1501977808493.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501977808493.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>38883305
>tfw caught Bobby fapping to traps again
>caught Bobby watching an*me
>caught Bobby RACEMIXING with that native girl
>caught Bobby crossdressing
>>
>>38882947
Well at least you've realized what a shithole this is, anon. That's the first step. I'm kind of in the same situation as you. Working on getting my shit together and limiting the time I waste on 4chan to a couple hours per week. Start going to the gym and running a couple times a week. Start reading books. Work on improving your social skills. Like the saying goes, the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago, the second best time is today. It's not too late. We're all gonna make it anons.
>>
>>38882947
>the next bit of absurdist bleeding edge humor
Honestly this is what keeps me here, aside from a sense of community (excluding normans and roasties).
When I feel more productive or happy though, I seem to browse less. On the other hand, apart from a small handful of people I barely keep in touch with, this website is the only place I feel good being social on. But I wish I had a good friend that also posts here, that would be better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.