[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /GenuinlyLovesTheirOnitis/?? like I KNOW she is out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1398734015551.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398734015551.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
Who here /GenuinlyLovesTheirOnitis/??

like I KNOW she is out of my league and I have no chance with her, but I've never even thought of her in a romantic or sexual way
I would never talk to her or try to date her, she is too pure and good for me
I just want to watch her exist the same way you may enjoy a nice view, a field of flowers, or the sound of the ocean waves, I enjoy watching her mannerisms and smelling perfume her when she walks by
But I do not insert myself into her world, I keep myself separate, knowing I am inferior, and simply enjoy "watching love grow forever"
I hope she is happy and has a good life
>>
I cry a lot when i think of my oneitis being dicked by chad
>>
>>38883100
I just hope he treats her right and marries her
I get upset if I think about her being used and abused by Chad, but realistically thats what women are programmed to crave i guess
>>
>>38882935
Stop loving
>>
I know she's happy since I still follow her on all social media, but damn it makes me sad seeing how similar her bf is to me. He likes all the nerd shit I do, and is somehow less attractive than me.

But if she's happy, I guess that's okay. Maybe it means something to her that I expressed my feelings to her, and if I ever run into her again I don't have to feel too embarrassed or regretful.
>>
>>38882935
How much is too much to spend on your oneitis? 50/ mo?
>>
File: Alli_Harvard_(2005).jpg (34KB, 350x548px) Image search: [Google]
Alli_Harvard_(2005).jpg
34KB, 350x548px
>>38882935
I used to be like that too anon. Let me ruin that for you. Women are impulsive beings with no appreciation for their own free will. You oneitis is essentially a demon and you're stuck in a form of emotional lust. Lust as in you only like her because she makes YOU feel happy through her existence.
>>
>>38883875
>50/mo
idk it will kinda depend on how much you make, but I spend like closer to 500 a month on qt streamers not even oneitis level
>>
>>38883836

She's been in the same relationship for two years now I guess.

But that just reminds me of how pure she is.

In a way it's reassuring to see because it shows that I have good taste in girls, I guess. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>tfw you have an absolutely disgustingly fucked up friendship with your oneitis where you project your mother on her and she projects her father on you and you both subconsciously take on those roles
>tfw it's totally platonic and likely always will be and that doesn't even bother you
>tfw extremely emotionally confused
>>
i would like to have an onitis
idk anyone but i would like to obsess over someone and seek their validation
actually that makes me sound like a cuck
i would actually want them to obsess over me too
xdd
why cant i sleep
>>
>>38884076
Love is for cucks dudebro
>>
>>38884147
i didnt say love
just mutual attraction or just caring for each other
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.