[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, my brothers. I'm ending it tomorrow. I reached the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11

Ok, my brothers. I'm ending it tomorrow.
I reached the end of my rope 9 months ago, but kept "fighting through it" I'm done with that shit. I can't take it anymore. I tried to end it a couple months ago, but neighbors saw and called the cops.
I picked out a nice, comfy, secluded spot with a great tree to an hero tomorrow night. I just want to watch one more sunset from there, before I kick the bucket out from underneath my feet.
The reason for this thread is a moral delema
>do I take my dog with me?
I'm all hes ever known, and the 1 thing he loves more than anything. I don't think he could be happy without me.
as proof, I'm posting my rarest anime girl, that I know no one else has. I've been waiting for nearly a year to release this. But I won't need it in less than 24 hours. So I'm finally giving her up
I live in the north east of the US, and plan on doing this around 8:30-9pm. The name Grace is associated with the place I'm doing it. So someone make sure there's an "OP delivered" thread
>>
>>38882679

Why not just live until your dog dies, spending every moment you can to make his life as happy as possible?
>>
File: 1465782238704.jpg (54KB, 354x366px) Image search: [Google]
1465782238704.jpg
54KB, 354x366px
>>38882679
so basically you're a coward
>>
your doggy loves you and its not your choice to take his life, if you will follow through, make sure he is adopted before you die or ill kill you
>>
>>38882679
god kill yourself or don't coward don't make a thread about it stop shitting up r9k it's not your diary
>>
>>38882679
That's a cool picc
>>
>>38882736
I know it isn't, retard.
I'm not telling my story, just giving context for wether or not I should take 1 other living creature with me.
>>
>>38882679
If your going to commit to it these are your 2 options
1. If you decide to take the dog with you make sure you euthanize him as its the humane way to let your dog go
2. You can give him to a friend, family member, or shelter
Shelters can be tough for a dog so if you know anyone responsible please give the dog to them
but if you can't shelters are a last resort
>>
File: 1478361912567.jpg (71KB, 774x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478361912567.jpg
71KB, 774x540px
>>38882679
>before I kick the bucket out from underneath my feet
Oh fuck me, I finally realized where "kick the bucket" came from. Very cute pic too.
>>
>>38882772
Are you fucking retarded you need to ask r9k this or are you just clamoring for attention. Obviously don't take another being with you against its will because you're a failure.
>>
>>38882703
Because he's still a puppy. I'm not waiting that long.

>>38882729
Would you be interested in owning a 1 year old mastiff, by any chance?
>>
>>38882780
>Oh fuck me

ok
>>
>>38882776
I used to run the shelter here. He'll be killed within a few days if I leave him there. He's not a big fan of other people. Doesn't dislike them, but certainly does like them.
>>
>>38882862
Dont kill your fucking dog
>>
File: MonkeyLivesMatter.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MonkeyLivesMatter.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38882679
Holy fuck, everyone turn on the news when this happens.
>>
>>38882862
Just try to find a home for him and if you can't sounds like he'll be killed anyway so I say you euthanize him before you go but only as a last resort if you fail to find a home for him but just try to find a home for him first please
>>
>>38882736
>suicide threads shit up the board
>on a board full of sad people
Holy fuck, this place has fallen far.
>>
>>38882679
>Should I take my dog with me?

This changed my mind you probably should kill yourself after saying something so fucking stupid. How dare you fucking say that about a hecking good boye KYS
>>
>>38882811
i already got pets but really people love the whole adoption thing, atleast put him in like a petco or something and not the pound
>>
>>38882893
The way I see it
>we go out together at the same time, I could even hold him to the end
Or
>I leave him somewhere, he thinks I abandoned him, he gets euthanized thinking I didn't care about him, and left him to die
Really, which is worse? There's a legit oo% chance he dies with out me. Everyone thinks he's part pit because of his coat, which is an automatic death sentence where I live.

>>38882928
At best it will reach local news TV, probably just news papers though. That's why I gave more details than I wanted to.
>>
>>38883006
***90% chance
origami
>>
>>38883006
The worse part is killing your beloved pet because you're a selfish asshole who thinks he can't possibly live without you. You're no different from those mothers who kill their children when they decide to kill themselves.
>>
>>38883006
Leave a note about something you used to do or like so it can get in the big news and soccer moms blame everything bad on that thing.
>political correctness made you kill yourself
>news channels start interviewing tumblrites and start painting them as the rats they are
>>
>>38883040
anon please don't kill your dog. it probably hurts to hear this but he'll go on living without you and will forget about you. give him to someone who can take good care of him.
>>
>>38883052
>trying to give your dog away so it won't starve next to your corpse is the same as literally murdering your family because you're fucking insane
You're actually retarded.
>>
>>38883090
He didn't say he wanted to give it away, he said he wanted to fucking murder it so they could "go out together".
>>
>>38882679
Live stream it faggot! Just keep a live stream up of you doing your daily things, eating shitting flapping browsing the Internet killing yourself.. I'll watch the whole thing
>>
>>38883052
>t. Someone that's never interacted with the dog in question
Left him with a dog sitter, that he knew before hand, for 3 days once. Didn't eat the entire time. Not only that, he escaped her yard. Some old guy found him a couple miles from our house like 6 hours after he got out.
>>38883058
Don't worry m8, I wrote that before I authored this thread. It calls out specific people, as well as "movements"
>>
>>38883141
No one would ever give a fuck about a stream of my day. It's 87% sitting and shitposting.
I did consider making a twitch account (unless there's a better place someone recomemds) to stream the actual necking part.
>>
>>38882679
Either that's not a rare pic or I know you.
>>
>>38883121
You didn't actually read the rest of the thread, did you? He said he could either give it away, or put it to sleep himself without the help of a shelter.
>you're a selfish asshole who thinks he can't possibly live without you
It's literally a fucking dog, what the fuck is it gonna do? Get a job, pay bills? I doubt anyone here is doing that. You're fucking dumb, this isn't a fucking Disney movie. If OP offs himself, the dog will be trapped in the house alone and die, if he gives it away it gets put down. The only thing selfish about OP's situation is that he's offing himself without making sure the dog is in a safe spot, but it's just a dog so it's not a super big deal anyway. At least he's considering the safety of the dog/danger the dog might be in.
>>
Where in the northeastern US? I might be able to find a home for your dog.
>>
>>38883146
specific people or specific (((people)))?
>>
>>38883200
I don't give a shit about your life dude, I just want to watch the last day of your life and than you dying
>>
>>38882862

Are you the guy who used to buy fast food for, and play with all of the dogs that were going to be put down the next day?
>>
>>38883211
Gods sake you're think. I was responding to this post >>38883006 where his only two options end in death. He never mentioned anything about giving it away to another owner.

>It's literally a fucking dog, what the fuck is it gonna do? Get a job, pay bills? I doubt anyone here is doing that. You're fucking dumb, this isn't a fucking Disney movie. If OP offs himself, the dog will be trapped in the house alone and die, if he gives it away it gets put down. The only thing selfish about OP's situation is that he's offing himself without making sure the dog is in a safe spot, but it's just a dog so it's not a super big deal anyway. At least he's considering the safety of the dog/danger the dog might be in.
Christ almighty dude, I was implying that he give it away. I didn't literally mean "LMAO JUST THROW HIM OUT HE'LL DO FINE" I meant that any another owner could take care of him just as well as he could.
>>
>>38883206
Gib innitals
>>38883211
Unless i find someone i know thsy wants him, it's almost certain he dies anyway. Spoiler alert, I don't know anyone. I have no friends, no family, just him. There is no one to give him to, except a shelter. The shelter will kill him.
>>38883220
Sub MA, but North of Delaware. That's the best i can tell you.
>>
>>38882679
At least stay alive for as long as the dog lives and give him a good life -- if you go without him he'll miss you and it's not fair to end his life early just because you want to end yours.
Can't you watch anime in the meantime to keep yourself going? That's how I do it ;_;
>>
>>38882679
What's the way you're an hero?
>>
>>38883313
No sir, I wish I was though. That sounds pretty rewarding, even if it's heart breaking.
>>
File: 1487028825775.jpg (166KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487028825775.jpg
166KB, 1024x1280px
Post pic of dog, soon to be dead anon
>>
>>38883316
>Sub MA, but North of Delaware. That's the best i can tell you.

What the fuck does that mean, that's the best you can tell me? Like if you tell me the state or city you live in I'm magically going to know who you are? The area you described encompasses hundreds of square miles, I'm not going to offer to come help your dog if it is going to involve driving for hours and hours across multiple states. I would say you clearly don't actually care for the wellbeing of your dog but that was clear from the rest of the thread anyway. Fuck you, give your dog to the shelter and please do kill yourself.
>>
>>38883314
>Christ almighty dude, I was implying that he give it away. I didn't literally mean "LMAO JUST THROW HIM OUT HE'LL DO FINE" I meant that any another owner could take care of him just as well as he could.
He had considered giving him way in his previous posts before that one, fool, you just repeated what I said. There are 4 options, he gives it to a shelter and they put it to sleep, he just offs himself and leaves it alone and it dies, he kills it himself, or he finds someone to take care of it. OP has no one that wants the dog, and if he dies and leaves the dog, it inevitably dies as well. Learn to put some fucking puzzle pieces together. You lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>38883351
>Can't you watch anime in the meantime to keep yourself going? That's how I do it ;_;
That's one of the problems I ran into 9 months ago. There's literally nothing that interests me anymore. Vidya seems pointless, animu seems pointless. I'm almost 30, and alone, anon. And something happened tonight to push me over the edge, and it wasn't even because of another person. It was just something I finally realized.
>>38883360
Hanging for me. I want to know it's ending. Probably pick up some heroin and just OD him, so he goes out clean and happy.
>>
>>38883316
Nevermind. Probably not you from what you're saying about your social status. Not that I'd try to stop him cause I think we should have freedom to die but it would still be very sad it had to come to that. Just wish there were better options available.
>>
>>38883473
I'm probably going to OD myself in a week.
Never trusted hangings due to living in a suburb with four cops
>>
>>38883473
Stop talking and just do it already! Live stream it nigger! I want to see you die. Suicide your dog as well, want too see that
>>
>>38883368
>>38883385
I refuse to do anything that could potentially give away who I am. I fucking refuse to back to a mental hospital. From zeemap
>>38883385 put it this way, I drove from where I am, to Delaware to get this dog, spent 2 hours deciding on him or his brothers, and still made it home in a reasonable time. I'm eather very south west CT, mid NY,or any part of NJ
>>
>>38883539
You're trying to hard to be /edgy/ no one ever wants to see a dog dies
>>38883493
Give anyway. Maybe you just think I'm more than I am. Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>38883595
>very south west CT, mid NY,or any part of NJ

Then you're right within driving distance of me. How do you plan on giving me your dog if you refuse to do anything that could potentially give away who you are? You at the very least need to give me a location where you'll leave him for me to find. Unless you have a better idea.
>>
>>38883654
Edgy is not an insult my friend.. A dog is just an animal to me
>>
>>38883533
Dubs solidified it. ODing on smack is objectively the best way to die. I would do it myself, but I want to know, and see it and. Not just pass out and die of respiratory failure in my sleep.
>>
>>38883660
Post contact.
Origami
>>
Fucking ASS HOLE YOU HAVE A DG AND YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF ??? 2AIT FOR DOG TO DIE FIRST DON'T KILL THE FUCKING DOG FUCK YOU
>>
If you end up doing it OP be sure to send a photo of that sunset, I will keep that picture with me forever. Even though I don't know you, I will miss you and wish you would change your mind.
>>
>>38883704
Yeah I understand.
I just want something that's guaranteed.
Wish you the best of luck, anon.
>>
>>38883660
This is simple.. Leave the dog tied up in a location a ways away and than once up gets home from tying dog up than he gives you the location.. If you can't it after that, well at least up no longer has a problem and he isn't being seen by some white Knight faggot
>>
>>38883654
Not giving my initials. But I know this guy told me he recently went through some shit and became rather quiet then just uploaded a dog pic without context. Only talked with him online but he seems to have some things going for him and complained I am depressing to talk to.
>>
So I learned in this thread that if you're going to kill yourself, tidy up at least some shit in your life first, especially companions.

I'm not going to kill myself due to my anger, though. If you kinda wanna live but are on the fence, try converting all your depression into anger... and convert that anger into action. Anger is energy, it's not your enemy. Depression is a total lack of energy. Anger > depression.
>>
>>38883724

I've never used a throwaway email before so hopefully this works.

[email protected]

I'll be awake for another half hour or so, so make it quick.
>>
>>38883761
That's not a bad idea. He hasn't given me contact info though.
>>38883798
Anon, I'm not asking for you initials. I'm asking for the first letter of the first and last name, of the person you think I am.
>>
>>38883724
>>38883854

Fuck that site, it just switched to saying it's under maintenance. Try [email protected] instead.
>>
File: Feels Phantom Man.jpg (103KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Phantom Man.jpg
103KB, 442x740px
>>38883847
>would off myself but I'm too much of an honorfag so I vowed to never do it unless I was going down in a blaze of glory taking my enemies with me
>tfw sad faggot but still have a drop of self respect
It's not that hard, guys. Some of you fucks choose to go out in such a degenerate manner/state, I have no idea how someone could disrespect themselves in such a disgusting way. I mean self loathing is fine and all, but don't just become a sick animal because you don't give a shit about anything, everyone is better than that.
>>
>>38883854
I don't intend on doing it until 8:30-9pm, gotta see one last sunset from my comfy spot. So don't stress about falling asleep. I'll hit you up tomorrow. You'll know it's really me, if I can send unlimited time stamped pics. Anyone else is larping as me.
>>
>>38883595
You're anheroing tomorrow, I doubt a pic of your dog would screw up your plan.
I just like mastiff.
>>
>>38883888
ML.
Originol5555
>>
>>38883931
Just make another thread with a link to the stream before you do it tomorrow, no one's gonna instantly know your identity and teleport to your location to thwart your plan.
>>
>>38883930
HEY SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU FUCKING RETARD
YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD
>>
don't kill your dog you fucking faggot
>>
>>38883964
You know I'm right, we may all be pathetic failures, but we all still deserve to have some dignity. In OP's case, he's doing it right by tying up his loose ends before going out.
>>
>>38883942
Pretty close. MD
>>38883930
I used to think like you, guessing you're whay 22-25 maybe 26? You hit my ave, and things change. There's no more "maybe I can xxxxxxxxx" just "wow, I really wish I had/had been able to xxxxxxxxx" at this age, there's no fixing it. Can't turn back time.
>>
>>38883959
>Just make another thread with a link to the stream
Obviously I will. But
>tfw your suicide stream instantly gets burried by trap and "hug your family" threads.

>>38883964
I like your moxy
>>
File: fuckingfaggotkys.png (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfaggotkys.png
478KB, 1920x1080px
I hope you originally rot in hell fucking piece of shit
>>
>>38883931

The problem is I can't guarantee I'll be able to be on my computer during the day. But it doesn't matter, my plan is simple and I can tell it to you now. Go ahead and leave your dog at the shelter you were thinking of. I'll visit it sometime next week and get your dog. Any shelter gives an animal time to be adopted before scheduling them for euthanasia, so your dog will be safe for at least a week. This way we don't have to meet in person, I don't know exactly when you'll be at the shelter so I can't meet you there or have someone else do it, and even if for some reason I can't make it there you'll know your dog is safe at a shelter rather than tied up in some alley somewhere. A one year old dog should have a fair chance of adoption anyway, so even if I don't show up to take him I highly doubt he would be euthanized. Email me at one or both of those email addresses with the name and address of the shelter, so only I know it. Then you just need to drop him off some time before you kill yourself and our business will be concluded. Simple and safe.
>>
>>38884053
>>tfw your suicide stream instantly gets burried by trap and "hug your family" threads.
Yeah, I fucking hate this place sometimes, but there's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>38884056
Why because reverse image search shoes the same image? When have you ever seen it before today? When has 4chan seen it?
Never. That's when.

>>38884057
As I said, I used to run the shelter in my area. Anything that's suspected of being a pit(mix) is put down quickly. And I fucking mean quickly. Even though he's 100% mastiff, his coat screams pit mix.

>>38883939
He's very famous on normiegram, and zeemap threads show enough anons around me, that combined with the OP, would give me up.
>>
>>38884250

Then find a different shelter. That practice is not a common one, and I happen to know that the area you described has a plethora of shelters. I'm going to bed now; tomorrow I'll look for an email with the name of a shelter in the first throwaway email I gave, but if I don't get one I can't promise anything. I don't particularly want to meet you in person, and I'm not sure what other plan you would find acceptable.
>>
>>38882679
>reverse image search your gay image that I recognized immediately as it's been posted on the internet over a million times already
>gajillion results
LARPing faggot OP never going to deliver. I'd tell you to kill yourself but if you were to actually do it then you would no longer be a faggot.
>>
You don't want to be here for the upcoming civil war? You don't want to stomp on niggers?
>>
>killing the only thing that loves robots (doge)
>not killing staceys and chads
literally why
>>
>>38882679

Cheerio lad!

Origowamma
>>
Why do you want to die OP?

What's your reason?
>>
>>38882679

Have a going away BBQ and eat doge.
>>
op if youre still up respond to my email thanks
>>
>>38882679
Cool story bro, don't forget to post the nudes before the unthinkable happens.
>>
File: 1501051907696.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1501051907696.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>38883200
I would watch your last day, doesn't matter how boring it is. I've watched through all of Randy Stair's videos twice now.

I find it really comfy to be able to relate to a fellow tormented soul. Actually it doesn't even matter a whole lot if you end up killing yourself or not.

Talk a bit about yourself, what your thoughts are, how you're feeling, your political views, anything. I would recommend you don't stream that part and instead just put up a few videos on youtube. You will feel more free to talk about what you really wanna talk about.

If you have the bandwidth for it, I recommend you stream it on multiple sites. Maybe twitch on your computer and periscope on your phone. Title the steam "come watch me do this stunt", post a thread about it here, and then tell the viewers to record it in case you fuck it up. Ask if anyone is recording it and then fairly quickly neck yourself.
>>
>>38882679
i can understand why you would want to do that to be honest.i think im gona hero too before i reach 35.may your death be painless and your peace infinite.
>>
>>38882679
can I ask where you live anon?
Just wondering
>>
>>38882679
Greentext your life anon, if you're going to do It anyway, why not?
>>
>>38882951
Summer fags man, summer fags... They just don't get it.
>>
Before you think about doing it just know that i love you, and so does your mother, we're sorry
>>
File: 1444319405427.png (959KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
1444319405427.png
959KB, 736x682px
>>38882679
DOnt do it friendo!!!! Please no!
Seriously you better find a home for that dog or dont fucking do it
>>
>>38882679
if ya guna do it m8 give the dog to someone or live till the dog dies
>>
>>38885802
I think his post may have been ironic.
mfw http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LehNMMwIMH
>>
>>38885999
liteeraly not reading first post in thread.

Trips of truth right there once in 100 shitposts
>>
It is the first time I see this here. I'm a r9k newfag. Is it bait? Or it really happens often?
>>
>>38882679
do you think it will be fair for your dog ? the only thing he knows and loves, gone forever
>>
>>38886025
>he beilives his dog thinks
Are you 12?
>>
>>38886016
>dUH TriPS OF trUTh

just restating it nibba
>>
>>38882679
You should at least live until your dog dies naturally

>>38886024
50% bait 50% real. /r9k/ has a lot of depressed and suicidal anons
>>
>>38886024
welcome brother welcome to the sad side of 4chan
ye this is pretty often just not often on this scale just someone saying ima kms, this guy seems like he might do it
>>
>>38883006
it probably won't make any news anon
I walked through a park and saw a memorial and blood from someone who shot them self the day before about 2 years ago
no one knew what happened until I ask my pot dealer about it and he knew him
>>
Hey OP, can I get the initials of your name and the local newspaper for the county you live in? I want to be able to check the obituary and pay due respects. Your death will not be forgotten, you will be honoured. I'd like to hold a candle to your name every year until I give up myself.
Just to "carry the torch."

>I'm one of the "either gonna die in a freak accident or off myself before the age of 30" anons.
>>
>>38886106

>I'm one of the "either gonna die in a freak accident or off myself before the age of 30" anons.
Same my guy i feel ya
>>
>>38886024
These threads are very common, there's probably a minimum (and maximum) of one active at any given time. This one is different though. This one is humbling. This one may be real, and will be treated as such. May be bait tho, and if it is, it may be the best suicide bait we've seen so far this year.
>>
>>38882679
O.P., you raving faggot.

You're going to abandon us to live our miserable lives?

Fuck you.
>>
>>38883473
>That's one of the problems I ran into 9 months ago. There's literally nothing that interests me anymore. Vidya seems pointless, animu seems pointless. I'm almost 30, and alone, anon.
26 and this is me, only drugs and alcohol stave off the pain and just barely. I wish I had the balls to kill myself, took 150 benzos when I was younger and sadly lived
>>38886100
I think they usually cover up suicides, if you see an obituary of a young person and it says they died suddenly then it was likely a suicide
>>
>>38882727
He's already endured the shitstorm, he waited it out to see if thing's would get better, but they didn't.
>>
give the dog to someone you love
don't make it feel the pain of losing an owner
>>
File: awwshitman.jpg (106KB, 569x768px) Image search: [Google]
awwshitman.jpg
106KB, 569x768px
>>38883229
>mfw he is calling out /r9k/ for not talking him out of it
>>
>>38885802
>it's a "call everyone a newfag to look cool" episode
I hate these.
>>
>>38886188
yeah man benzos are surprisingly safe I took 30mg at once and just had a nice sleep
althought I know 2 people who OD'd on benzos+alcohol and opiates
but with tolerance anything is possible
>>
>>38886325
>althought I know 2 people who OD'd on benzos+alcohol and opiates
I tried this one other time, 60 valiums, some oxy and 5 or 6 shots but I'm a big guy and had tolerance

If I ever did it again I'd do it right that time, maybe something like ~100 benzos, ~160mg of oxycontin and a 24oz bottle of liquor hopefully would do it. First time I ever tried oxy I got so fucked up I was breathing maybe 3 or 4 times in an entire minute, I'd like to go out that way it seems like it'd be comfy to just fall asleep and stop breathing. Canuckfag with no access to a gun or I'd have been gone a long time ago
>>
>>38886407
>big guy
U U
U U
No one cared who I was until I made an original post
>>
>>38882679
Be more specific is Maine where you live? There's ton of places with involving the word grace mostly churches so be more specific if you are I will make the OP delivered thread
>>
>>38886407
people in my town are dying left and right from fentanyl, it's a lot cheaper than oxy and more effective
but do you ever do psychedelics? they seem to help me for a couple days to a week until I fall back into the same habits
I think if I were to catch a break while on a post trip rebuilding week I could turn it all around
>>
>>38886508
Was waiting for that
>>38886616
I've done my share of them, loved DXM especially as a teen. Had a trainwreck of a shroom trip and soul shattering k-hole and now I hear voices sometimes, stayed away from them ever since
>>
>>38882679
Don't do it op, no one wants you to leave
if you can't take of your dog, give it away for someone or a relative. It's not a mixed race dog so it'll probably find a home?
>>
>>38886282
Lol being nice to newfags. Good job. Plebbits two roads down.
>>
>>38887183
You're trying too hard, little Timmy.
Besides, I already told the newfag that I dislike his opinion, learn to read.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.