[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw scared to go to sleep because I always have extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

File: 1428954316048.png (85KB, 226x201px) Image search: [Google]
1428954316048.png
85KB, 226x201px
>tfw scared to go to sleep because I always have extremely vivid nightmares
>>
File: 1501553945382.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1501553945382.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>>38882459
>tfw never dream
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>38882459
>>tfw scared to go to sleep because I always have extremely vivid nightmares

like what
>>
File: 1501919216679.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1501919216679.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>38882479
I noticed this weird thing where I always get dreams If I sleep on my left side... try something different anon
>>
Nothing like waking up at night because I forget to breathe
>>
File: 1501965859003.gif (390KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501965859003.gif
390KB, 500x463px
>>38882459
>tfw every night dream about high school romances
>wakeup a kissless virgin
not as bad as having nightmares but man it hurts
>>
File: da_phuc.jpg (38KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
da_phuc.jpg
38KB, 640x622px
>>38882459
>never dream when I got to sleep
>will get nightmares on very rare occasion, but I'm never even scared
>couldn't give less of a fuck about what's happening
>technically not even really a nightmare, but not a dream either
What does this mean?
>>
File: Hmm Tsumugi.png (256KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm Tsumugi.png
256KB, 257x320px
This thread reminds me of someplace. Can't quite put my finger on it
>>
>>38882521
Last night I was having dreams about entering run-down houses way out in the forest and finding rotting bodies inside, some of them eviscerated, some of them dismembered, etc. It just sounds like some tryhard horror movie when I describe it but it fucked up half my day.
>>
>Scared of sleeping because I dont know how the brain manages to knock itself out for 6+ hours.

Then I remember Ive been sleeping everyday of my life and it goes away lol
>>
>>38882688
kek that's pretty crazy
>>
>>38882623
>his thread reminds me of someplace. Can't quite put my finger on it

What do youu mean?
>>
>>38882541
Uh, you've got sleep apnea my boy. Get a sleep study done or don't if you want to die in your sleep, it's probably peaceful.
>>
>>38882459
>>38882479
I used to have nightmares. When I was younger I was having a bad dream and it was so bad I remember waking up screaming and my mom was coming in the room. I used to have the feeling where it's like sleep paralysis and it seems like I would get that while I was dreaming and there would be a monster/demon whatever. Kinda same thing had dreams with some kind of spook or the devil and I'm trying to yell at it or yell for help but can't. Then there was a dream where I got attacked by a man in black or grey, kind of like the grey man on lsd dream emulator. He tried to shoot me but when I go to attack him I just start slowly floating up. Then I dreamt about being in a lab or a ufo or some shit and there's an older white guy explaining shit to me while several small grey aliens walked around him. Of course I've been smoking weed off and on for years it seems at least for me smoking weed makes it where I don't have dreams anymore. I don't like having bad dreams so I guess this is fine.

OP tl;dr it may be time to start smoking weed.
>>
>>38882479
forgot to say stop smoking weed if you do (if you want to dream that is) might work might not idk
>>
File: 1499985350878.jpg (22KB, 621x474px) Image search: [Google]
1499985350878.jpg
22KB, 621x474px
>>38882459
I had a dream that I made friends with pic related. He broke into my neighbors truck, hotwired it and we went joyriding around the city.

Once in the city, we walked around and bullies I had in 7th grade were in front of me and started beating me up. Pic related saw and pulled out a shotgun while simultaneously turning into a black guy. They ran away.

I woke up and felt sad because I've never had a friend like that in my life.
>>
>>38882479
Ditto. I dream maybe once every 3-4 months if i'm lucky. Used to have nightmare nonstop when i was younger though, kind of just stopped once i hit 17-18.
>>
File: 1500868351293.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500868351293.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38882541
>wake up in the middle of the night feeling like a massive amount of force is holding it's foot down on my neck and not letting any air come out of me

I know it's because I'm fat but I refuse to change.
>>
>>38882479
On one hand, your missing out niggy. I've had some wonderfully vivid dreams and was able to do some crazy shit.

On the other, I've witnessed so much death and devils and other horrors like >>38882459 here and it fucking sucks a fat dick
>>
tfw cant go to sleep cause my mind is racing with feelings of inadequacies
>>
>>38882459
You get sleep paralysis yet?
>>
File: 1494827843515.jpg (45KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494827843515.jpg
45KB, 527x612px
>>38882459
>dream about disemboweling myself
>pulling out rotten teeth
>pulling out my eye/s
>dreamed that I shot my grandma in the face with a 12ga
>occasionally dream about shit, literally
>dream about pulling random things out of my body sometimes life forms or random objects or its a cyst or some shit, literal shit
>haven't had sleep paralysis in a long time thankfully

I really hate the shit dreams the worst. But some of the sleep paralysis dreams I've had are the worst.
>>
>>38883769
that's some rough shit, seems like I had the teeth falling out rotting out whatever dream, is that my mind telling me to brush? also this is me >>38883329 I just remembered this dream I had where it was where I lived a few years ago. Some crazy shit happened so I went outside and it was ayy lmaos. So they flew around for a while then I guess I got on board their ship or they abducted me because I remember being on the ship and looking at earth or space something out the window and feeling (while dreaming) the most intense feeling of anxiety and dread. And it wasn't entirely because of the aliens, it was because of space and the vast nothingness if you will. Just a surreal, indescribable feeling about being up there alone, helpless and no where to go. Of course I don't think aliens are real anymore. Could they be? Maybe. Not sure if E.T.'S are real or just government/media propaganda but I kind of wish I hadn't seen it all when I was young because it's just another one of those things, your mind/ sub-conscious internalizes every thing. And then you remember the wrong thing or it gets in your dreams. Also fuck sleep paralysis.
>>38883554
>>
>>38883554
dont know if i have it or not but usually if i take multiple naps in a short period of time i'll get this thing where i'll wake up in a state frozen between a dream and being awake and i can't move and when i try it's like i'm trying to jump out of my own body, it's scary as hell because i can feel chills running through my body as it happens like im being possessed and just before i lose the power to try and move at all i wake up.
>>
File: 1474946508872.png (245KB, 501x426px) Image search: [Google]
1474946508872.png
245KB, 501x426px
>tfw have a dream where I hang out and flirt with a thicc version of agatha with big tits and I stopped following her months ago
what does it mean?
>>
Try taking really heavy sleeping medicine so you can't even remember anything.
>>
>>38882459
I had a dream today where I was getting a blow job from a girl, and then my aunty was knocking on my door telling me that the plumber wanted to see my book collection or some dumb bullshit. When she started opening the door, I screamed at her not to open it. She did it anyway and I kept yelling at her to close the door. She just laughed at me and didn't move. After being interrupted, the girl didn't want to blow me anymore and just left. After that, I went to my aquarium and for some reason there were tiny sea snakes hatching inside of it and swimming around.

My dream wasn't scary, but I'll be damned if I wasn't pissed off.
>>
>having the exact same /ss/ dream about my older stepsister for almost 15 years now
I dunno
>>
>>38882459
>tfw the vivid nightmares never ended
>tfw now you just fight through them, battling the monsters with every ounce of your strength
>tfw you always fall sooner or later
>tfw wakeing up stiff and sore, as though you haven't slept in a week
>tfw this is every night since i can remember
>>
>>38885185
>never had any sexual dream in my entire life up to this day
>most dreams are ambiguous and unexplainable
>the only dream i've never forgot was me killing the the old landlord of a house i lived in with a revolver which happens to be in new york where i don't and never lived and an unnamed asian aquaitance helping me dispose of the body
what does this mean?
>>
>>38884920
>>38883329
>I used to have nightmares. When I was younger I was having a bad dream and it was so bad I remember waking up screaming and my mom was coming in the room. I used to have the feeling where it's like sleep paralysis and it seems like I would get that while I was dreaming and there would be a monster/demon whatever. Kinda same thing had dreams with some kind of spook or the devil and I'm trying to yell at it or yell for help but can't.

I used to have these kind of dreams all the time, holy shit. Those are the worst. Haven't had one like that in years from what I can remember. I remember the 1st time I had sleep paralysis and I started screaming irl and my mom came hauling ass into my room because she thought someone broke into the house. I've heard the teeth rotting dreams represent loss of some kind. Or it could mean to brush your damn teeth lol. Man I've never had ayylmao dreams myself. Did any of those dreams happen while you had sleep paralysis or no?
>>
>went through a phase as a child where I had nightmares every night
>Now have an extreme phobia to sleep
>sleep pattern is completely fucked due to this
>>
>>38885064
Same, I only have this kind of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming when I try to fall back asleep after a long night of drinking. I wake up at 5am to get water and when I fall asleep again I have short but lucid dreams where Im half conscious. One time I kept waking up in 15 min periods but would feel extremely sleepy and would fall back to sleep in seconds. Then I dreamt that I turned over in my bed to check my phone but woke up to find that I was still under the covers.
>>
File: 1458282472584.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1458282472584.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38882582
>dream about crush sitting on my lap
>wake up to my empty reality just as things are getting good
>>
>>38885845
No, from what I remember sleep paralysis only came from dreams with a "demon" or monster, never aliens.
>>
>>38882459
When I was a kid, I had dreams where theses shadows would stand around my bed and pull me out off my body, then I would wake up by "falling" into my bed. I eventual learned to fly away from the scary shadows which led to an end to the nightmares.
>>
>>38882459
I can't even stay asleep through a whole night I'm always up more than half of it

I get dreams in my seconds of micro sleep

It's almost like once I realize it's a dream my body forces itself awake
>>
File: hedgemaster.png (95KB, 420x270px) Image search: [Google]
hedgemaster.png
95KB, 420x270px
>>38882459
>have extremely vivid nightmares
>wake up
>think "damn, that was cool"
>go back to sleep peacefully
Feels good being desensitized
>>
>vivid dream where 9th grade crush came to me and said "you'll find me one day."
>had dreams where I was going to her house but I could never make it there
>my dreams are intense and scary now but I still want them because she shows up sometimes

It hurts
>>
>>38882459
Nigga, i had extremely vivid nightmares in which i always had horrible deaths for 14 years (from age 5 to age 19), and i still wanted to sleep 16 hours a day.
Sometimes the pain in my dream was so bad that it kept hurting even after i woked up.

Now i have that kind of dream only once or twice a week, so it's not that bad.
Anyway, here's my advice: Deal with it.
I know that it's shit, but the less you care, the easiest it gets and the fewer the times it happens.
>>
>>38885411
I know that feel bro, i've actually came to like it.
My favorite part is when i know that i'm about to die and keep fighting, when the pain is hard to bear and my body just doesn't listen to me anymore, that moment when i know for sure that i'm gonna die, but at least i will take as many of them as i can.
It gives me a weird feeling, it feels like being totally at peace, but it's a peace born from despair, anger and pride.
>>
Go to bed Sean. You'll be fine.

Send me a message if you're really worried and we can talk about it okay?
>>
>>38886900
This post gave me an erection.
>>
>>38886663
If I ever meet you and I know it's you I'll buy you a drink and sit down with you
>>
File: 1444969338621.png (83KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444969338621.png
83KB, 633x758px
>>38886043
>tfw have had dreams where I'm about to have sex but always ends right before I put it in

I guess it's better than nothing
>>
File: I'm seriously not mad..gif (398KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
I'm seriously not mad..gif
398KB, 600x895px
>>38887185
I despise these dreams.
>>
>>38887185
>dream about having sex
>thrusting away
>feels like nothing
Thanks, subconscious
>>
>>38882459
>tfw always dream, but usually about mundane shit like resistors.
>>
>>38883164
You don't die, bc your brain's built in to not go easily into that quiet night.
worst movie of all time

You actually get disturbed sleep modifier -4, that stacks!!!
>>
File: R.A.W.jpg (459KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
R.A.W.jpg
459KB, 960x693px
I've had a few nightmares in my life but I actually enjoyed them.

It's still dreaming, and the adrenaline rush just feels so good.

Seriously, waking up with that crazy heartbeating is just so great. Not even meming, I wish I had more of these.
>>
>>38882677
Liar most people don't remember much when sleeping fuck off Juliana.
Dumb horse cunt
>>
>>38882459
Want night mares sleep in a cold.
Today I had a dream where I was watching two dogs and then a little girl turned unto a demon witch and choked me.
I woke up speaking French and saying all Russian kids want a free aberr something
One other time I dreamed I was tangled in slider webs.
Another time I was running and the floor gave out.
Also The man in black
>>
>>38882459
vivid nightmares is a gift.

nightmares happen because dreams are how we practice our skills. nightmares were my step into OBE and lucid dreaming and meditation.

i used to get nightmares and sleep paralysis until i realised nightmares are just dreams you remember because we remember things more efficiently in an afraid state. keep a dream journal and record these. do reality checks to see if you are dreaming. you will see more than the nightmares and gain optional control over any dream you are in, including nightmares. this is a good practice
>>
>>38886223
A man's shadow indicates protection.
Csn also mean good health.
Dreams yes even nightmares are certain artistic styles and reminders..
Look them up on google you Niggers.
>>
>>38886900
i have too honestly, it makes me feel like if i can fight this far in a dream i can keep fighting the monsters of flesh in the real world, but the soreness when i wake up makes it hard to get out of bed
>>
>>38887851
>fuck off Juliana.
>Dumb horse cunt
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38882459
I find that I only dream when I go to sleep naturally, or if I wake up and drift back into sleep.
Ever since I started doing this thing where instead of going to sleep when I'm tired, I go to sleep when I'm exhausted, dreams and nightmares went away.
Just stay up until you reach a point where you're physically exhausted and practically pass out when you lay your head on the pillow.
It's also good to have an alarm so when you wake up, you stay awake. If you drift back into sleep you will dream.
>>
>>38882459
Try smoking pot or drinking before bed if you want to/can. I never dream or remember dreams after smoking/drinking.
>>
File: 1488825726158.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1488825726158.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>dream about a guy accidentally dropping a buzzsaw above me and it gets wedged in my arm's bone and i have to manually pull it out
>the entire time it's on and i can feel my non-dream bones being rattled by it the entire time

what the fuck
>>
>>38882459
>tfw had a dream about having an anal prolapse
>mum didn't help me
>forced me to sit on it

Now I'm scared of crapping. I found blood in the stool once and the doctor said I was pushing too hard. Please help.
>>
>>38889094
These two things will fuck your sleep quality though.
>>
File: 1496461478554.jpg (11KB, 415x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496461478554.jpg
11KB, 415x316px
>>38882459

>sleep paralysis
>false awakening
>back to sleep paralysis
>another false awakening
>back to sleep paralysis
>another false awakening
>back to sleep paralysis
>wake up fucking exhausted

Fuck sleep.
>>
>dreamed about falling from a water dam
>dreamed about being attacked by feral beasts
>had a very weird dream in which I was for hours in a house with no lights (literally no lamps on the walls, also no furniture) and it was all dark except for the moonlight and I had to look whether there was something in the other rooms after other people going to check out and not coming back.

I also had two or three dreams in which I was laughing at absurd shit, and woke up actually laughing, feeling a "hilariousness" that wouldn't go away for like 15 minutes or so. It happened to me one winter night and in the two occasions I remember that my bed was placed next to a window and I woke up just when the moonlight was shining directly on my eyes.

Are moonlight-induced dream/hallucinations a thing or it was just a coincidence?
>>
>>38883554
>had sleep paralysis multiple times
>each time can't move
>can barely open my eyes
>try and fail to turn head
>can not move my arms
>cannot move my legs
>can't stay calm
>panic
>can I talk?
>try to yell for help
>all that comes out is a little breathy sigh but from the back of my throat
>"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
>somehow this always snaps me out of it
I sit up straight. I don't feel like moving and getting someone. I lay down. Curl myself up with one or two tears.

Part 1.
>>
>tfw dream of electric sheep and murderous monsters
>>
>>38882459
>tfw i don't experience regular dreams or nightmares anymore
>tfw experience hellish hallucinations every single night that continue into a waking state mainly consisting of gigantic insect/crustacean combinations from hell and flying creatures that surround me in my room and torture me into jumping out of bed and screaming
>tfw i experienced sleep paralysis every single time i fell asleep without fail the majority of this year until i became used to it and it takes a lot to terrify me now but i'm still panicked about dying in my sleep or being dragged to hell
>tfw the extremely rare times i manage to have a dream now my brain is so jumbled and fucked up that it's just a bunch of meaningless sentences forming out of nonsense words without context or substance as the story follows along an absurd plot towards destination fuck all
>last one i remember like that i was a farmer named ralph with a big curly moustache and blue wavy hair that lived on a ranch and lived a double life as the god of lightning that could control the weather and manipulate hurricanes/tornados/thunderstorms into existence anywhere on earth at will
>>
File: iLfmWyu.png (514KB, 700x611px) Image search: [Google]
iLfmWyu.png
514KB, 700x611px
>be me
>7 or 8 years old
>dreaming I'm at the beach
>suddenly I'm underwater
>can't breathe
>all of a sudden I can't breathe good
>realize I'm in a dream but also that I'm not breathing good in the real world either
>I can feel my awake body but stuck in the dream
>thrashing around helplessly underwater
>little to air coming in when I inhale
>feels like I'm choking almost
>start freaking the fuck out
>panicking like crazy, breathing really fast trying to get air
>almost out of breath from wearing myself out
>start feeling really dizzy
>finally the dream ends
>wake up face down in my pillow and short of breath
>that one time a dream put you in actual danger
>>
>>38882459
Same here. When I go to sleep early I usually remember all of it, but when I stay up until I start passing out I don't remember any dreams.
>>
>>38889311
Thing is I could always tell..when or how I slept that gave me Sleep Paralysis. I'd just be sitting on my bed. Then I wouldn't "doze off." I would just have my eyes closed. When I realised this was the cause, whenever it happened my brain would tell me "Here it comes" and I would just snap myself out of it. It still happens to this day.

[spoiler/] Recently I've been dieing in my dreams. The worst is when I would lie on something, like a toy (as a kid) or my pants. Then I'd have a nightmare and the area where I felt the thing would be stabbed or grabbed or bitten off.
>>
>>38889352
>electric sheep

I can't believe it's not original
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>38883432
>>38885911
>>38886720
>>38886517
Whenever I moved into a new house or slept in a new room I would talk with the possible ghosts.
>7-11
>Hi guys! It's me. My day was [blah blah blah]. I hope you have a goodnight. Love you!

>12-16
>Come on. Come have sex with me you dead jerks.
>do a 'sexy' undress in front of my closet. *pat my bed*
>come on. Rape me you a-hole!
>>
>>38889536
Advanced form of autism discovered.
>>
>>38889663
Since 13 years old, that was always my mode of defense. If I was getting into a fight or getting a bit scared, I thought if I acted weird and autistic I would come out on top.

>get into a row with some boy
>tell him whether I win or lose I would be sucking him off
>he calls me a faggit and leaves
>>
>>38882459
Hey op do you have the sauce of that picture?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.