[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop virgin shaming and normies in general? Let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: degpe-read-2-dn.jpg (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
degpe-read-2-dn.jpg
62KB, 657x527px
How do we stop virgin shaming and normies in general? Let's brainstorm.
>>
having sex is the only thing of consequence that a normie will ever achieve
it is in these, the only moments of their enslaved lives, that they forget their chains
when they see a virgin they wonder if they are seeing a free man and that thought makes their shackles heavier
it is difficult to imagine a more pathetic beast than fucked normal
>>
>>38882412
We could so a bunch of shooting sprees?
>>
>>38882412
I say this all the time
practice on ugly girls
>>
This society is shaped by the movies they see on TV
>Let's get wasted, dude yolo yeeeaaahh
>Just shit test him and see how it reacts, Sharon. It's so easy and you will see if he is worth your time lol

We can start by promoting a culture of tolerance in the media.
>>
Why that pepe has the sharingan?
>>
>>38882595
>yolo
You only live once though.
And besides once you have sex enough its boring like everything else.
>>
>>38882527
>We could so a bunch of shooting sprees?

what?
>>
>>38882551
Ugly girls don't want me you Chad
>>
Get and turn our anger into creative motivation, like creating a dating app for virgins or something idk
>>
>>38882527
Wouldn't that just make them think "all shooters are virgins" and make being a virgin a crime?
>>
File: smugpe-pun-gun.png (37KB, 446x384px) Image search: [Google]
smugpe-pun-gun.png
37KB, 446x384px
>>38882901
It would be a big mistake to force the entire virgin population to arms.
>>
Have sex. Can't be virgin shamed if you ain't a virgin. And it ain't that hard to lose, just get out there and do it. What are you waiting for? There's no prize for holding onto it for so long.
>>
>>38883045
>implying we wouldn't get pummelled by Seal Team Chad the second we take to the streets
>>
>>38883138
REEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHHHHH REEEE FUCK YOU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38882412
I don't like brainstorming, I feel like we never get anything done that way.
>>
>>38882860
I like this idea. A dating app for virgins to lose their virginity with other virgins or even non virgins if they'd really want to is a good idea. The app should also promote long term relationships instead of hook ups
>>
>>38883153
>t. never approached a woman and thinks his virginity is a disability
Stop being a lazy fuck. It's easier to get pussy than it is to get a job, yet some of you are wagecucking. Just fucking do it so I can stop hearing you whine.
>>
>>38883215
>It's easier to get pussy than it is to get a job

Okay I've had sex and this is very untrue. It took me years to find a girl that would sleep with me and it will probably be decades before I find another. Finding a wagecuck job is very easy
>>
>>38883204
I like this idea. But who are we kidding here. Both genders will fake it. For a girl it is a little harder to hide but they can always say ma horseback riding. Chads will want the virgins. We have to do something different. Like a 5/10 and below dating app without being that blunt.
>>
>>38883149
>implying we wouldn't get pummelled by Seal Team Chad the second we take to the streets

>Psh
We virgins have several hundreds of hours poured into ultra realistic mass shooting simulators
>>
>>38883689
Chad does not want a virgin. He wants a girl that knows how to suck his dick and ride it. He doesn't want a meek little fembot that's gonna lay flat on her back the whole time. That's the weak pussy that robots get.
>>
>>38882412
>tfw no shinigami to drop their notebook so you can clean the world from normalfags
why
>>
>>38883785
>fembot
>pussy that robots get
>Chad does not want a virgin

So much wrong in one single post!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.