[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /literallynobody/? I'm just an observer. I watch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1449501407444.jpg (85KB, 759x582px) Image search: [Google]
1449501407444.jpg
85KB, 759x582px
Who here /literallynobody/? I'm just an observer. I watch people live their lives. I find interesting people online and live vicariously through them and their intstagram or whatever social media they use. I see all the fun they have, and all the people they hang out with, accomplishments, things I'll never get to see. I might as well not even exist.
>>
>>38882344
>everyone is living in a movie
>some people live in really boring, sad movies
>>
>>38882493
oh sorry, I forgot /r9k/ is now normie-central where everyone lives exciting, meaningful lives. Guess that's why it's so dead on this Saturday night.
>>
>>38882721
I'm not sure where that came from, you misunderstood what I meant.
>>
>>38882760
Thought you were being condescending, but I see what you meant now, sorry anon.
>>
>>38882797
Yeah, I'm like that too, I understand.
It's part of the reason why I'm alone.
This place has trained us into vicious animals.
>>
>>38882344
Why don't you actually try meeting people instead of just assuming literally nobody out of seven billion will like you.
>hurrhur normie
>wow ur so mean why would you do that to op
What options are there? Not like I'm trying to rag, it's just you complain about thing so what can be done to solve it no?
It takes two to tango, if you're not a bad person It's out of your control and fuck it right? Are you sure you haven't developed some embittered inferiority superiority complex that stops you from making friends?
>>
>>38883191
I mean the average r9k browser has this problem so is is pretty obvious, doesn't mean they have to do anything about it.
>it's another "quit being fucking pathetic on a board about being pathetic" episode
Great.
>>
>>38882721
most people lurk anon remember that
>>
>>38883337
>most people lurk
>most people that post are the most obnoxious newfag tumors ever
They need to lurk moar.
>>
>>38883327
Yeah makes sense. Just saying, what's the point?
>>
File: It's A Mad World.gif (479KB, 455x340px) Image search: [Google]
It's A Mad World.gif
479KB, 455x340px
>>38883499
The point is that there is no point, the people here wallow in their defeat, incompetence, and fears. They are fully aware of their situation (most of the time) and they're tired. This "if you believe you can achieve" shit makes me sick to my stomach, it's bullshit. Either you make it or you get left behind, the average poster here has been left behind, it is up to them if they want to catch up or not, but I think they'd all enjoy their time better if they could just wither away without some faggot spewing "lol quit being a pussy" out of their shithole every 5 seconds. Don't you think these people at least deserve some peace and quiet? Don't you think these people tried to avoid this? No one chose this, some people just didn't have what it takes to keep up and fell into this, and some people were dragged into the hole with them, some even had any chance at a fufilling life snuffed out, against their will, before they could even do anything in their power to prevent it.
You can attempt to lead me to your "just be happy" koolaid party, but I'll be damned if you think you can force me to drink.
>>
File: 1501817592625.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501817592625.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
>>38883191
>Why don't you actually try meeting people instead of just assuming literally nobody out of seven billion will like you.

Bad advice, I went on a making friends/meeting people kick and now I hate humanity more than ever.
>>
>>38882344
>tfw the only real fun and adventure are in videogames and movies
and that's all.
>>
>>38884407
That's what I used to think, anon. Then I started finding random people's instagrams and twitter accounts, who I don't even know, where I can get a glimpse into their everyday lives and see what I'm actually missing.
>>
>>38884448
different anon replying to you
>get a glimpse into their everyday lives and see what I'm actually missing.

Like what anon? Can you tell me what some of those things are? They can be personally interesting or valuable experiences to you. I won't reee if they are robot incompatible ones. I just want to hear your perspective
>>
File: 1497978307015.gif (1MB, 654x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497978307015.gif
1MB, 654x661px
>>38882493
>tfw your life is a post apocalyptic horror movie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.