[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >scared of growing up and becoming a man in society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0543.jpg (67KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
67KB, 576x768px
>be me
>scared of growing up and becoming a man in society
>want the dream girl so bad that i'm trying to become her
>wear her like a corpse, a puppet
>live entire life wearing a mask that i dangle about in the faces of others
>only redeeming features are entirely sexual
>turn into a living, walking artificial whore with a tiny shrunken cock
>have a damaged chimeras body stuck in between man and woman
>hormones make it so i have this dark line on the underside of my dick where my labia would have been
>>
Stay out of the women's bathrooms, faggot.
>>
you're not that ugly. how long on hrt? makeup would make a big difference.
>>
>>38881225
>want the dream girl so bad that i'm trying to become her

I haven't tried and I don't plan to, but I want these feelings to stop.
>>
>>38881516
stop enabling him, if OP keeps this shit up he's going to end up dead.

OP it's time to man the fuck up. You are ugly as shit and do something with your life.
>>
>>38881574
also sorry if these words hurt but at least that means there's hope.
>>
>>38881574
This. He has two choices; man up or end it.
I look forward to the liveleak vid.
>>
>>38881604
I don't, he's one of us ffs. Actually the best thing to do is speak out against this mental illness.

You never see ex-trannys doing that for some reason though, I wonder why
>>
>>38881651
>he's one of us ffs
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>38881225
I think there's a movie like this. Guy is the last man on earth for some reason and acts like a girl to simulate romantic relationships because obviously he's the loneliest man to ever exist or will exist
>>
you can always just stop and deal with the tits through surgery or just hide them. Your reason for transitioning sounds retarded assuming this is for real
>>
>>38882369
He browses 4chan
>>
>>38881225
I've seen this fucking greentext months ago, nice try, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.