[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to make a friend >he says he'll kick my ass if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478618471093.jpg (172KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471093.jpg
172KB, 633x758px
>try to make a friend
>he says he'll kick my ass if I say 1 thing more to him
>they kick me out of the building

i thought bars are places where people make friends?
>>
psychologically crippled people go to bars to ease their loneliness superficially
>>
>>38881193

>going to a bar to make friends

also be more detailed in your story m8, ik its not interesting but want to hear more
>>
>>38881193
What did you do?
Onomatapiya
>>
>>38881226
>>38881236

I got inspired by another normie advice thread telling me to just talk to people to get rid of my social anxiety and to make a friend, and that bars are good places for meeting people. I went to one and found a guy who looked like another robot, kind of old and ugly and lonely. At first I tried doing normie things like talk about the whether but he didn't look interested at all. I thought maybe he was just shy so I tried to get more personal about feels thinking maybe he would open up and be friends if he heard about my feels (tfw no gf, no friends, etc.) but then he just got mad. Maybe he just had a bad day. I'm gonna go back later and maybe he'll still be there and maybe he's thought about it and would like to be friends now. And if he isn't there I remember seeing plenty of possible friends there who might be more polite.
>>
Lol, I don't know why I find this funny even though it's so sad.
>>
>>38881382

man, dont bother him again.

just stay away from bars, if youre not a roastie, chances are people wont want to talk.
>>
>>38881382
You're a fucking strange fellow, my friend.
>>
>I remember seeing plenty of possible friends there
kek
want friends irl? Get a job and talk with people there, in a bar you will find people that had a bad day or are with friends and don't want to talk with you
>>
>>38882056
answering to this post >>38881382
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>38881193
>try to make a friend
>he says he'll kick my ass if I say 1 thing more to him
>they kick me out of the building
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.