[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of the current status of dating in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1501647509556.jpg (182KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501647509556.jpg
182KB, 1080x1080px
What do you guys think of the current status of dating in the modern world? Do you think if men didn't given women that much choice, maybe you would have more of a chance?

Or is it going to always be skewed in a woman's favor in regards to who she can date and be choosy?

How would it have to change, for example?
>>
Feminism was a mistake.

Nasdfasdf
>>
>>38881079
Well, I'm pretty sure a lot of men and women know that. But what exactly can guys do other than the silly MGTOW methodology that they wanted to do?

We know for sure that the technology used for artificial wombs and genetic modification is still in it's infancy. And women are still trying to make sexbots illegal for some bizarre reason.
>>
These threads are so pitiful because it shows self centered and reliant women are on dating and beta bux
>>
>>38881068
>Do you think if men didn't given women that much choice, maybe you would have more of a chance?
This is a meme. Most people want emotional intimacy with sex being the natural corollary of said intimacy. It's the social validation that comes with sex that's more important than the act.
>>
>>38881139
>Most people want emotional intimacy with sex being the natural corollary of said intimacy.

Then why do women hook up with random men and often have sexual partner counts in the triple digits
>>
Nobody cares about women other than for sex.

And even that isn't worth the work to get it.

Dating is dead
>>
>>38881139
Some guys still miss out on social validation. It's a pity. Is it their fault they failed to get someone to love them?
>>
>>38881158
I meant for most khv males. Sex is very much just a commodity for normies
>>
>>38881175
It is. While attraction is mostly physical there's still the arbitrary component that would work out via raw chance. It's true no one is willing to do all they can and put themselves out to tens or hundreds of girls after so many rejections but that's their choice.
>>
>>38881364
I guess every guy who failed this abborant form of 'natural selection' is fucked including me. Guess it's just better to off myself than be a waste of resources.
>>
File: 1501861217129.jpg (89KB, 615x767px) Image search: [Google]
1501861217129.jpg
89KB, 615x767px
What do you think we think of dating in the modern fucking world?
>>
Well historically only 40% of men have reproduced while 80% of women have, so it's not a contemporary thing. Men are judged more harshly on genetic traits, while women can look like anything basically and still be a part of chads harem
>>
Many women have become very flakey and disrespectful, and think nothing of wasting men's time.
At the same time though I still manage to get dates with QTs, got a second date this week with a good chance to smash realistically.
>>
>>38881068

What do you really think would happen if some dystopic system was put into place wherein some entity matched up a woman for every man and forced everyone to be monogamous? I mean, you guys DO realize that you are THE bottom of the barrel, right? Would you really want to spend your life with an African landwhale with unbearable body odor? Because that's exactly what you'd get.
>>
>>38881826
That's clearly a strawman. Fewer choices for woman (which I don't agree with) does not mean waifu-84
>>
>>38881598
Does it consider men who died in wars and street violence?
Do you have an estimation of how many men have never reproduced due to being autistic and ugly? I'm genuinely curious because I'm definitely gonna add up to that statistic, if it exists
>>
redpill your gf
>>
>>38881068
>Do you think if men didn't given women that much choice, maybe you would have more of a chance?

Yes. Men should be able to pick and chose and women shouldnt have a say, not the other way around.
>>
>>38881068
The only problem is that we reward poor decisions. If a girl hooks up with guys nobody should marry her and girls should look for genuine partners and wait for marriage.
But instead there's a line of thirsty men begging for used goods. It's all your faults that women are trash.
>>
>>38882079
Exactly! Much like this guy said (>>38881826), you'd just be getting whatever was left over after all of your betters (ie the entire remainder of the male population) got their picks.
>>
>>38881109
I don't think sexbots are going to be a mainstream thing. It will be the futuristic sexdoll.
>>
>>38881826
What would the guys that are gifted athletes and students but terrible with women get? There are plenty of people who haven't had sex yet are incredibly successful in life otherwise.
>>
>>38882310

They're also going to be so colossally expensive that the number of people who can both afford one and actually need one is going to be very small.
>>
>>38882377

I wasn't speaking of virgins in general, I was speaking specifically of robots HERE.
>>
File: 1499267561510.jpg (78KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499267561510.jpg
78KB, 346x450px
>>38881068
i just want to be loved holy shit is it really too much to ask?i dont if shes a 4-5/10 i just want to cuddle with her after a long night of passionate sex,i just want to feel her kisses in the morning,i just want someone to whisper in my ear "i love you".if there's a god my life was one of his better jokes.
>>
>>38881068
Arranged marriages would definitely benefit guys who are too autistic to have the social skills to get girls.

Women who are financially independent are also less likely to be attracted to ugly but financially stable guys. This means ugly guys are damned by the sexual marketplace due to looks,

Society needs to collapse if ugly autists can get laid again
>>
>>38881068
Nothing to chance apart from trying to play god by tampering with their natural urges, best option is to wait for ectogenesis and waifubots, after those two become widely available women will have real competition and will have to either get real or get cats

>>38881109
>And women are still trying to make sexbots illegal for some bizarre reason
No bizarre reason, survival instincts, even the dumbest cunt knows that if men would not have to put up with women they wouldn't, artificial wombs and sex robots would offer a rather tempting alternative to flesh and nag of the regular women
>>
>>38882399
So only neets then?
>>
File: wheelie2.jpg (153KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
wheelie2.jpg
153KB, 508x339px
>>38882435
its your fault for being a manlet and dicklet
>>
>>38882494
Primarily neets, yes.

>>38882454
>Arranged marriages would definitely benefit guys who are too autistic to have the social skills to get girls.

Arranged by whom and based on what?

>>38882435
>dont if shes a 4-5/10

> Girls are ebil because they won't lower their standards to accommodate me, but no way am I gonna fuck some fat uggo.

If you can't land a 4, then you're a 2 or less when all factors are considered. You can improve yourself, lower your standards, learn to cope with being alone, or kys. Those are really your only options (other than continuing to impotently whine about it on the internet).
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.