[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents tell me if I don't get a job this year they'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: computer looking back.jpg (13KB, 415x406px) Image search: [Google]
computer looking back.jpg
13KB, 415x406px
>parents tell me if I don't get a job this year they'll kick me out
>finally found work in June
>now my parents are telling me I should move out since I have money coming in
Why should I move out? I'm barely making over minimum wage. I really can't see any reason for me to move out. Any other anons had this problem? How should I convince them that there's no reason for me to leave?
>>
>>38880601
It sounds like they don't really want you there. Why would you want to be where you are not wanted.... Move out don't put pressure on your parents. They have had you for long enough.
>>
>>38880631
I'm not wanted anywhere else either.
>>
>>38880601
>never considers anyone but himself

wonder why it is hard for you to find jobs and places to stay
>>
File: 1355129537842.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537842.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38880601

>simply tell parents you're not making enough to move out
>they kick you out anyway
>be homeless and die
>>
>>38880734
What made you make that judgement about my character?

>>38880770
That's pretty much what looks like will happen at this rate. My dad still owes me because I payed for the repairs of some water damage on the house (he has no savings because my mom pisses away his money on dolls) so I won't be kicked out until he pays me back, but after that I just don't see the point in living alone and working 50 hours a week just to live in a shitty apartment. I'd probably just commit suicide once I can no longer afford internet.
>>
>>38880855
I said that because someone asked you to leave their house and you act like the decision lies with you. A kind person wouldn't remain a burden on others. They didn't ask you to leave because they want you to stay, they asked you to leave because they want you to leave. I suspect that the request will soon be a demand.
>>
>>38880919
I don't think I'm much of a burden though, I do most of the household chores (taking care of pets+lawn, dishes, laundry, etc). I think they just want me to leave because that's what's socially expected of people in america. But I just don't see any upside in leaving for them or me. They've got a four bedroom house, what're they going to do with another empty room? And my dad won't even be able to take care of the lawn if I left, his back's weak now. He'd have to hire a gardener or something. They only want me out because most guys over 20 don't live in their parents' house, besides that we have a pretty solid relationship.
>>
Find some decent roommates that wont jack your shit and get an apartment.
>>
tick tock times up leach
>>
>>38881046
I wouldn't really expect a selfish man to think he was selfish.

But the definition is pretty straightforward, you believe you are entitled to what others possess.

>They've got a four bedroom house, what're they going to do with another empty room?
>>
>>38880601
Have you asked them for help on getting a new place? I don't understand robots who have bad relationships with their parents; like they're all you have retard
>>
They didnt tell you why? Sorry this is happening to you anon but maybe you should tell them you cant move out because you dont make enough.
>>
>>38880709
WELCOME
TO
EARTH
>>
>>38880601
have some kind of emotional breakdown and get on NEETbux
>>
>>38881046
>I think they just want me to leave because that's what's socially expected of people in america.
Wrong, they want you to leave because your presence is giving them the shits. You might not know this, but your parents like to fuck. They want you gone so they can do what they used to twenty years ago before your ugly ass turned up, and leave semen and pussy juice on every part of the house

Even if they don't have genitals and are asexual beings, they still want privacy and to not feel like they need to tiptoe around another person in their house. I doubt your relationship with them is great, so they think of you the way other people do house mates; people who take up space and whose presence makes you anxious
>>
Your parents want their sex life back. Youre in the way.
>>
File: 1501798850102.jpg (32KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1501798850102.jpg
32KB, 480x550px
>all these neet basement dwellers calling him selfish and ordering him to move out
>>
>>38881878
OP's like the terrible hybrid of both worlds. He lives at home like a loser with his parents AND he works a shitty job.

At least the ones who are total leeches chose a path. I like people who commit to their choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRU4Y_Ukv4Y
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.